New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 431 of 442 FirstFirst ... 331381421427428429430431432433434435441 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    37
    #4301
    Quote Originally Posted by longbeard View Post
    Need to wait around 30 seconds before turning off the engine?
    Actually, it should be more than 30 seconds like a minute or so for the turbo and the motor oil (that lubricates the turbo bearings) to cool down better.

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #4302
    For those wanting to change their batteries, here's my Amaron Pro battery. I installed it on our Trailblazer LTZ. Original price is 7.8k, got it at 7.3k since I traded in the Trailblazer's stock AC Delco battery. Size is DIN66 same as the stock battery of the Trailblazer.


    The reason why I changed my battery because the stock AC Delco battery started to become weak after a year and 6 months of usage.
    Last edited by numbah5; August 16th, 2014 at 05:28 PM.

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    28
    #4303
    sir, sana hindi ka mag sawa sa mga tanong namin mga forumers....

    sir numbah5, saan ba makabili nang 1 set 18 inch alloy mag wheels nang trailb LTZ variant? meron ka ba kakilala na binebenta nya mag wheels nya? magkano kaya? pwede ba mag import sa thailand nang mag wheels? magkano kaya?

    Thank you in advance sir....

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #4304
    Quote Originally Posted by Remox View Post
    sir, sana hindi ka mag sawa sa mga tanong namin mga forumers....

    sir numbah5, saan ba makabili nang 1 set 18 inch alloy mag wheels nang trailb LTZ variant? meron ka ba kakilala na binebenta nya mag wheels nya? magkano kaya? pwede ba mag import sa thailand nang mag wheels? magkano kaya?

    Thank you in advance sir....
    Not sure where. Maganda siguro magabang ka dito or sa chevy davao kung meron mang magdidispose ng stock LTZ mags and tires niya

  5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    15
    #4305
    Hi everyone,

    Interested in a chevy colorado but considering the after sales service of chevy. Ive been reading on fb that theyre not very good. Is this true?

    Since the TB is nearly identical to the colie, have any of the guys here have had difficulties with the engine and other stuff?

    The collie is nice but i want it to last for a long time, beyond 5 years. And id need to know if the chevy personnel here in the ph are reliable and accomodating on repairs and warranties.

    Sorry for the text wall!

    Thanks guys!

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #4306
    Quote Originally Posted by clodust View Post
    Hi everyone,

    Interested in a chevy colorado but considering the after sales service of chevy. Ive been reading on fb that theyre not very good. Is this true?

    Since the TB is nearly identical to the colie, have any of the guys here have had difficulties with the engine and other stuff?

    The collie is nice but i want it to last for a long time, beyond 5 years. And id need to know if the chevy personnel here in the ph are reliable and accomodating on repairs and warranties.

    Sorry for the text wall!

    Thanks guys!
    Not all dealers naman have bad aftersales feedback. Majority naman maayos, kaso there are some that overprice their PMS costs. I can tell you kung ano yung mga maayos. They are Chevrolet Commonwealth, Makati, Pasig and Otis-Manila if dito sa Metro Manila. Provincial dealers naman, sabi nila maayos naman ang Chevrolet Pampanga, Nueva Ecija, Baliuag at Tarlac. Magkakaroon na rin ng Chevrolet sa Batangas at Naga City. Sa VisMin region, lahat ng Chevy dealers doon maayos naman. As for the engine, no TB owner like myself had experienced any problems. Sa front suspension lang pero we were subjected to a recall (sold between October 2012 to January 2014). Kaya ok naman TB and Colorado so far. Sulit na sulit naman siya

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    310
    #4307
    Quote Originally Posted by Remox View Post
    sir, sana hindi ka mag sawa sa mga tanong namin mga forumers....

    sir numbah5, saan ba makabili nang 1 set 18 inch alloy mag wheels nang trailb LTZ variant? meron ka ba kakilala na binebenta nya mag wheels nya? magkano kaya? pwede ba mag import sa thailand nang mag wheels? magkano kaya?

    Thank you in advance sir....
    Usually you just have to wait for fellow owners to dispose theirs either on the FB pages of the Chevrolet club or you can try mag wheel dealers usually there are owners who trade in stock rims for custom ones. Last bet will be at the Casa but it will be expensive.


    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    310
    #4308
    Chevrolet Commonwealth tried and tested. We have a few units with them including the TBZ.

    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

  9. Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    15
    #4309
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Not all dealers naman have bad aftersales feedback. Majority naman maayos, kaso there are some that overprice their PMS costs. I can tell you kung ano yung mga maayos. They are Chevrolet Commonwealth, Makati, Pasig and Otis-Manila if dito sa Metro Manila. Provincial dealers naman, sabi nila maayos naman ang Chevrolet Pampanga, Nueva Ecija, Baliuag at Tarlac. Magkakaroon na rin ng Chevrolet sa Batangas at Naga City. Sa VisMin region, lahat ng Chevy dealers doon maayos naman. As for the engine, no TB owner like myself had experienced any problems. Sa front suspension lang pero we were subjected to a recall (sold between October 2012 to January 2014). Kaya ok naman TB and Colorado so far. Sulit na sulit naman siya
    Thanks for the prompt reply! Wow! Now I'm sold on the Chevy badge!

    But it got me thinking if i should get a trail or a collie. Medyo stripped down pala si collie for the ph market, wala YATA syang:

    Dynamic Brake Distribution (DBD)
    Traction Control (TC)
    Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA)
    Panic Brake Assist (PBA)
    Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
    Engine Drag Control (EDC)
    Cornering Brake Control (CBC)
    Hydraulic Brake Fade Assist (HBFA)
    Hill Descent Control (HDC)
    Hill Start Assist (HAS)

    If not missing all, probably a majority. It's on chevy's website for the TB but none for the collie.
    Already got a monty though as SUV and got no pickup yet.

    Please correct me if im wrong about these features on the collie or TB.

    Cheers!

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #4310
    Quote Originally Posted by clodust View Post
    Thanks for the prompt reply! Wow! Now I'm sold on the Chevy badge!

    But it got me thinking if i should get a trail or a collie. Medyo stripped down pala si collie for the ph market, wala YATA syang:

    Dynamic Brake Distribution (DBD)
    Traction Control (TC)
    Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA)
    Panic Brake Assist (PBA)
    Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
    Engine Drag Control (EDC)
    Cornering Brake Control (CBC)
    Hydraulic Brake Fade Assist (HBFA)
    Hill Descent Control (HDC)
    Hill Start Assist (HAS)

    If not missing all, probably a majority. It's on chevy's website for the TB but none for the collie.
    Already got a monty though as SUV and got no pickup yet.

    Please correct me if im wrong about these features on the collie or TB.

    Cheers!
    Yup si TB lang merong ganyan. Colorado wala. Sa PH pickup truck market, only the 3.2 Ford Ranger Wildtrak A/T has those features. Magandang gawin is to wait kasi baka may upgrade ang Colorado in the coming months.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer