New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 402 of 442 FirstFirst ... 302352392398399400401402403404405406412 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    MyLink is not an optional accessory for non 2014 Trailblazer LTZ variants according to Chevrolet Philippines because MyLink is factory installed from their assembly plant in Thailand.

There are 2 OEM DVD/GPS headunit brands that has TV tuners for the Trailblazer that is available in the market. Smart-i and Growl Audio. I'm using Growl Audio.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Sir numbah may headrest monitor na ba kasama ang growl audio mo? Wala ba probs sa warranty? My kids want the HU with headrest monitors as we always go long trips during vacation in Phils.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jomski281 View Post
    Sir numbah may headrest monitor na ba kasama ang growl audio mo? Wala ba probs sa warranty? My kids want the HU with headrest monitors as we always go long trips during vacation in Phils.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Walang kasamang headrest monitors sir. You have to buy it from 3rd party accessory shops. Alam ko marami sa Dagupan. Yung Growl Audio, you can only get it here in Metro Manila.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by akoni View Post
    yes sir, it's possible po to have leather seats. yong ibang kasama po natin sa Leatherland nagpapagawa.
    thanks akoni...will do that

4. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    sayang. was hoping for a software update so that our engines (mine is the original LTZ) could get the power bump as well. Oh well. Im still happy with the power of the LTZ. But an additional 20hp wouldnt hurt at all !!!!! Bragging rights
    hehehe sir EQAddict kahit kaming mga future owner(s) ay ganyan din mafeel namin if ever new features again will come...its just a matter of time kc evolution ang technology hehe...just enjoy ur nice LTZ!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Walang kasamang headrest monitors sir. You have to buy it from 3rd party accessory shops. Alam ko marami sa Dagupan. Yung Growl Audio, you can only get it here in Metro Manila.

hmmm tnx sir numbah5!
    if my memory is correct you have told me that it cost 29k with back camera? actually, I also inquired sa Dagupan and they quoted me 50k with the HR monitor. i just dont know the brand.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jomski281 View Post
    hmmm tnx sir numbah5!
    if my memory is correct you have told me that it cost 29k with back camera? actually, I also inquired sa Dagupan and they quoted me 50k with the HR monitor. i just dont know the brand.
    Yes it's 29k with camera. I know that brand. Smart-i. 38k without headrest monitors and TV tuner sa Goldrich and Gold Cars Banawe pag may headrest monitors, 48k

If you'll buy a pair of headrest monitors outside of the dealer, will cost you around 5-9k per pair. They will work with Growl Audio. Make sure sabay installation ng headunit at headrest monitors para isahang installation na lang

7. Join Date
    Oct 2013

tnx numbah5
    i may need ur help on this :D hehehe
    how much for the additional headrest for growl? TIA

8. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Yes it's 29k with camera. I know that brand. Smart-i. 38k without headrest monitors and TV tuner sa Goldrich and Gold Cars Banawe pag may headrest monitors, 48k

If you'll buy a pair of headrest monitors outside of the dealer, will cost you around 5-9k per pair. They will work with Growl Audio. Make sure sabay installation ng headunit at headrest monitors para isahang installation na lang

great! thanks again!
    will ask for ur assistance when we get there on december

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    None as of the moment sir. Pero sabi sa akin, it's in the pipeline. MyLink naman daw is upgradable so expect the GPS Navigation in the coming updates

Thanks for the info sir. navigation na lang kulang...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gentlemen, have anyone here installed a Car Tracking Device on their Trailblazers? Which brand? I am planning to have my upcoming TB be installed with a Tramigo T22. In case, will it void the TB's warranty?

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer