New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 399 of 442 FirstFirst ... 299349389395396397398399400401402403409 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    247
    #3981
    Quote Originally Posted by djhao79 View Post
    Hi Sir Camaro, same here. We just realized na mas worth it ang 2014 4x4 LTZ, besides 230k lang naman ang difference from 4x2 AT LT. Plus you will be getting the top of the line unit kaya sulit na rin.
    That is actually what I really meant with. 230k difference? More practical to go for the 4x4 AT LTZ 2014. If only Chevy had made the 4x2 AT LTZ 2014. Or had patterned it with the 4x4 AT LTZ except its only 4x2, I might had went for it for sure.

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,324
    #3982
    Or if only Chevy decided to include most of the features of the 2014 4x4 LTZ minus the hill start assist, hill descent control and the stability and traction control, sulit na rin 4x2 A/T.

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk now Free

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    97
    #3983
    Factor nyo rin how much or how many years will 230k cover sa fuel costs. Laking savings din yan. Ask yourself do I really need a 4x4? But in the end di nabibili ang "whatever makes you happy".

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,324
    #3984
    Quote Originally Posted by suvfanatic View Post
    Factor nyo rin how much or how many years will 230k cover sa fuel costs. Laking savings din yan. Ask yourself do I really need a 4x4? But in the end di nabibili ang "whatever makes you happy".
    The deal breaker for the 4x4 LTZ are the numerous features not found on the 4x2 A/T LT, which cannot be installed by 3rd party shops.

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk now Free

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    293
    #3985
    Quote Originally Posted by suvfanatic View Post
    Factor nyo rin how much or how many years will 230k cover sa fuel costs. Laking savings din yan. Ask yourself do I really need a 4x4? But in the end di nabibili ang "whatever makes you happy".
    bro hindi lang sya 4x4 if you check the brochure there are so much there that's worth the upgrade... hill descent, hill ascent, or over 27 features.

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,324
    #3986
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    bro hindi lang sya 4x4 if you check the brochure there are so much there that's worth the upgrade... hill descent, hill ascent, or over 27 features.
    And the MyLink which is factory installed sa Thailand mismo. Deal breaker yan

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk now Free

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    97
    #3987
    That's well and good but again the question to ask is do I really need those upgrades? In the end those upgrades won't get used much. Parang cellphone packed with features, pero after a while those features Are simply forgotten. So for the potential buyer imagine the scenarios or circumstances that you will use the upgrades. Fill in the blank feature, then ask yourself - really? Pero in the end as mentioned Kung saan ka masaya. Nakatipid nga pero di ka happy and puro regrets ka, wala rin. Pero it works both wAys din.

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,324
    #3988
    Quote Originally Posted by suvfanatic View Post
    That's well and good but again the question to ask is do I really need those upgrades? In the end those upgrades won't get used much. Parang cellphone packed with features, pero after a while those features Are simply forgotten. So for the potential buyer imagine the scenarios or circumstances that you will use the upgrades. Fill in the blank feature, then ask yourself - really? Pero in the end as mentioned Kung saan ka masaya. Nakatipid nga pero di ka happy and puro regrets ka, wala rin. Pero it works both wAys din.
    Hayaan mo na yung mga gusto nang mag TOTL Trailblazer. They find it more value for money than the 4x2 A/T variant. Don't forget that the TOTL variant has safety features that are not present in its competitors. Those safety features really help lalo na pag nasa province ka. Those safety features are only found in midsize sedans, Korean and American and Euro SUVs, and high end Japanese SUVs.

    Tignan mo ang SOCKSARGEN chapter coordinator namin, Ms. akoni. Before, she was inclined to get the 4x2 M/T variant. But I was able to convinced her to get the TOTL variant. Hindi niya pinagsisisihan na TOTL variant ang binili niya.

    Our club Vice President, albert_b, told me before if money isn't an issue, 4x4 LTZ ang kinuha niya. Not because of the powerful engine, the deal breaker for him are the safety features.

    Sure, some people prefer the TOTL variant, some don't. Let's just respect each others choices. Basta ako, happy sa Trailblazer namin. Ganun din lahat ng members ng TBCPh. You can never go wrong with the Trailblazer.

    Right VP albert_b, Secretary chelo26, Treasurer satriasis, PRO jonzjitsu, chairman RTS?

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk now Free

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,324
    #3989
    New info:

    2014 Trailblazer LTZ 4x4 A/T to be released 2 weeks from now. Price has increased by 15k pesos to 1,733,888 pesos. Comes with all the features on the spec sheet I have and posted on TBCPh's facebook group page

    HTH

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk now Free

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    45
    #3990
    Sir numbah5 newbie here....I've been following this thread for over a month.
    Ofw here from Pangasinan and will be having vacation this december.
    Got a bank approved already. My SA told me that this week (maybe) ay may mga darating na units for m/t.
    ...do you think by that time, bagong engine na ang nakakabit?
    thank you in advance.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer