New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 387 of 442 FirstFirst ... 287337377383384385386387388389390391397437 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hmmm... I'm curious kung kelan makukuha yung unit(White LTZ) na pinareserve last month sa commonwealth.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by batang pasig View Post
    Yah, those are minor, nonetheless I reported and documented them right away so they would know early on I have nothing to do with those scratches/defects and have them replaced by virtue of warranty.

But I spoke too soon, just had one bad day with my new TB today. For those who traversed EDSA-Ortigas southbound aroound 5:30-7:00pm today which was heavy traffic, my 1-week old TB LTZ caused it. Got stucked and stalled at the top of the flyover going left turn to Rosario-Pasig near Robinsons Galleria. At the middle of the flyover, noticed that the yellow Engine Check indicator light went on and the panel briefly showed "Low Oil Pressure" warning, then engine stalled and never started again. Battery is good, half tank full of fuel, 1/4 temperature, oil is ok per dip stick and no leaks, and engine cranks well but doesn't start. My best guess (just my gut feel) is either busted oil pressure sensor sending wrong signal to computer box to cut off engine, or maybe the computer box itself, or maybe the fuel injection system malfunctioned.

It's my first time to experience stalling on a brand new car, never experienced this with my other new cars. It is more frustrating than experiencing it with an old car. Called up Jeff Rivera of Chevy Commonwealth right away and he gave me the road assistance number of Chevy (keep this number 751-2438). While waiting for the Chevy accredited tow truck, 2 MMDA traffic officers on morcycle came and assisted in the monstrous traffic that buit up already. They were so patient in assisting me, always asking the whereabouts of the tow truck. It rained hard worsening the situation, and the tow truck arrived only after 1.5hrs of waiting. There were 2 MMDA tow trucks that actually came by but we (even the MMDA traffic officers) did not allow them to tow the TB because they have no flatbed, may only cause damage on the front bumper and on the drivetrain, etc. And to top it all, the MMDA officer talked to me (apologetically) that they have no choice but to issue Traffic Ticket to me for the obstruction, which obviously I have no choice but to accept the guilt, good thing is they did not take my license and it just costs only P350.00 to be paid via Metrobank (but maybe have to charge this to Chevy :-( ). Finally the flatbed tow truck came at 7pm and sent my TB to Commonwealth. Tomorrow will go there to visit the unit and discuss the matter with the dealer and would really like to understand what happened to my unit.

Again it was so frustrating and had taken away my excitement on my new TB, I'm just hoping that they would be able to pinpoint the root cause in order to avoid recurrence. Looking on the positive side, it's good this not happen yesterday while traveling from Subic. Will share later on the findings on this case so that TB owners here may know as well.

ok na kaya trail. mo sir?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    kabago bago lang ng TB eh sablay na? ung Fort and MS nga eh lumulusong sa baha. kindly inform us the findings of chevy commonwealth sir. ang hassle naman yan.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    kabago bago lang ng TB eh sablay na? ung Fort and MS nga eh lumulusong sa baha. kindly inform us the findings of chevy commonwealth sir. ang hassle naman yan.
    kindly back read, isolated incident

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Sometimes new units could have "lemon "with them & this not because of inferior mechanism but because of the one who installed it, this can happen to top caliber cars down to DIY cars or ride. Mine is already 10 months old pero wala akong naging problema sa aking TRAILB & very much satisfied.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

Okay sir with all due respect.

*batang pasig, kindly inform us the findings of chevy commonwealth para aware din kami.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    ^

*batang pasig, kindly inform us the findings of chevy commonwealth para aware din kami.
    I think the full detailed report is posted sa Chevrolet Groups sa FB, doon ko nabasa lahat

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    ^

sir nasa previous page yong full report tungkol sa trailb ni batang pasig..

9. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    After a week, I finally caught up to the last page. Grabeng puspusang research ang ginawa ko for the TrailB. Sobrang salamat sa lahat ng feedback niyo mga sir. Laking tulong nito sa aking decision. Sir *numbah5, kung pwede naman po mahingi ang inyong contact details, para po sana kayo ang i-contact ko tungkol sa pagaavail ng unit. Kasi gusto ko rin po ng mga nilagay niyo sa inyong TrailB, lalo na yung Growl Audio na HU. Sana po maapprove na yung request ko to join sa chevrolet group sa FB para doon po ako magupdate. Maraming salamat po.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jutenheim223 View Post
    After a week, I finally caught up to the last page. Grabeng puspusang research ang ginawa ko for the TrailB. Sobrang salamat sa lahat ng feedback niyo mga sir. Laking tulong nito sa aking decision. Sir *numbah5, kung pwede naman po mahingi ang inyong contact details, para po sana kayo ang i-contact ko tungkol sa pagaavail ng unit. Kasi gusto ko rin po ng mga nilagay niyo sa inyong TrailB, lalo na yung Growl Audio na HU. Sana po maapprove na yung request ko to join sa chevrolet group sa FB para doon po ako magupdate. Maraming salamat po.
    We already formed our own club distinct from Chevrolet Club. Please join us also by searching for Trailblazer Club of the Philippines in FB. Don't forget to message me.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer