New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 380 of 442 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384390430 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Newbie here, just want to ask, san ba nakalagay ang oil filter ng tb?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Busy.boi View Post
    I think nasa bandang ilalim. We don't know where exactly. Ask any Chevy service advisors or technicians.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Just curious about your question, why are you asking about the location?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I think nasa bandang ilalim. We don't know where exactly. Ask any Chevy service advisors or technicians.
    I've done going under the engine already, but cant seem to find it, maybe its covered with plastics or something.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Just curious about your question, why are you asking about the location?
    Planning to change my oil myself po, im here in camarines sur kasi, we dont have chevy casa here. I dont go to manila often.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Planning to change my oil myself po, im here in camarines sur kasi, we dont have chevy casa here. I dont go to manila often.
    Just a suggestion, try to go to Biñan, Laguna. That's the nearest Chevy casa to you. It's better to let the casa do the oil change than DIY. And strict ang Chevy pagdating sa oil na gagamitin for the Trailblazer. Hindi pwedeng kung ano anong oil lang. Better to be safe than sorry. Don't worry Chevy Philippines told me that there will be a Chevy Naga that will start construction before the year ends.

One of our members from Masbate nagtiyatiyagang bumiyahe pa ng Manila para lang mag PMS. If he can do it, you can also do it.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I cannot disclose yet most of the features but I can tell you that it shares the same powertrain with the current LTZ minus the 4x4. Basta it'll be most bang for the buck 7 seater 4x2 SUV once it is launched
    I really hope the 4x2 AT is around the corner. May aftermarket headlights and tail lights na kaya?

PS:

numbah your inbox is full.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Hi, I'm new in this thread. First of all, like to thank you all guys for sharing your first hand experiences and views on the TB, which definitely helped influence my decision to get a brand new TB LTZ. Secondly, just like to share to everyone my initial assessment on the unit after having driven it since its delivery Friday last week. My unit came from Commonwealth and it's Black beauty. It was delivered through our company's Fleet office, I was there when it was delivered and checked. However, I can say that it was not thoroughly checked then as it was pouring heavy rains then and it was almost 5pm when we received the unit.

Upon reaching home, I moved around the unit and inspected each and every detail. There I noticed some, though minor, concerns on the unit:
    - 3 of the mag wheel has some scratches on their side; appears to me to be due to the tire mounting machine during installation
    - small bubbles on some portion of the tint
    - scraped off corner portion of the plastic front right mud guard
    - with a loose black plastic clip on the center console, don't really know where it came or taken from
    - and moisture/mist inside the headlamps (but the manual says this is normal so ok lang, we'll but not normal in my other cars)
    I immediately called up that night the sales rep and we agreed for me to take photos and email to him immediately for his endorsement to customer service, which he did the ffg day. And they are kind enough, so far, to entertain my concerns and I'm scheduled to bring back the unit to them tomorrow for their actual evaluation and reporting.

Operationally, so far so good, it was timely that I had a seminar in Subic last Monday and so took the opportunity to have its break-in. The steering wheel though seemed a bit leaning on the left, needs re-alignment. My initial actual computation on FC is 11km/L on Hway driving, though I'm expecting it to improve a bit more. But the control panel shows 11.1L/100km which is combined FC from its delivery, it was 15L/100km before I took her on a long drive. . But maybe also due to my driving, I was a bit fast most of the time and I have 4 passengers with me. Set the speed limit warning to 130kph and the bell warning sounded off many times during the trip, hehe. At one point I was running at 180kph on SCTEX, engine was so responsive and powerful, I forgot I was breaking in. As to the ride, its generally comfortable but I think the 35psi (or 40 if full) specs on the tire is a bit stiff for me, maybe I'll try to put 33 or 32 and observe the ride and if there's not much negative effect on FC. I also think the horn needs upgrading, so that the sound would match the macho image.

That's all for now, I hope with these initial experiences on TB LTZ, I'm able to give back and do my share in this forum.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    *Batang Pasig
    What you mentioned are minor things, I agree with you about the horn, that's the first thing I did pinalitan ko ng Bosch two tone, Injoy & drive safely(Bunk Mate?)

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyferion View Post
    I really hope the 4x2 AT is around the corner. May aftermarket headlights and tail lights na kaya?

PS:

numbah your inbox is full.
    Ok na inbox ko.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer