New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 378 of 442 FirstFirst ... 278328368374375376377378379380381382388428 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #3771
    Quote Originally Posted by Tian Pogi View Post
    Hi guys, i'm stalking this thread for about a week, which is better po ba for TBZ 4x4 A/T or 4x2 M/T? Should I wait for 4x2 LTZ A/T? pros and cons we're planning to get one this month siguro Madali lang ba masira ang A/T 4x4 LTZ? May na experience na kayong sira or what?
    I have a 6 month old TrailB LTZ 4x4, already at more than 12k kms. No major and minor issues whatsoever. The most bang for the buck 4x4 pick up based SUV ang TrailB LTZ 4x4 ngayon. For 1,718,888 pesos, it's very feature packed like Electronic Stability Control, Traction Control System, Hill Start Assist and Hill Descent Control. Those 4 safety features aren't found in its competitors. And its engine power is the best in its class for now excluding the 3.2L engine of the Ranger Wildtrak. My only gripe is that it didn't came with an OEM DVD/GPS headunit with reverse camera but that's ok since they can be bought from 3rd party suppliers. Also, all TrailB variants has a built in battery voltmeter that you can view sa Driver Info Center

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #3772
    Quote Originally Posted by Tian Pogi View Post
    Hi guys, i'm stalking this thread for about a week, which is better po ba for TBZ 4x4 A/T or 4x2 M/T? Should I wait for 4x2 LTZ A/T? pros and cons we're planning to get one this month siguro Madali lang ba masira ang A/T 4x4 LTZ? May na experience na kayong sira or what?
    Are you deciding to get an LT variant versus an LTZ variant? I suggest go with the higher trim level na (LTZ).
    Last edited by albert_b; July 22nd, 2013 at 07:25 PM.

  3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    90
    #3773
    What is the recommeded oil weight for trailblazer? Ayos lang ba 10w-30? Tnx

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #3774
    Quote Originally Posted by benjie413 View Post
    What is the recommeded oil weight for trailblazer? Ayos lang ba 10w-30? Tnx
    Manufacturer's specs and user manual says 5W30 for fully synthetic oil, but Chevy is strict, the fully synthetic oil should be dexos2 specified. 15W40 for mineral oil according to the user manual. Only those 2 oil weights lang ang pwede

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2
    #3775
    Hello po, ask lng po kung ok na po ba yung TB m/t 4x2. Un lng kasi kaya ng budget kesa kumuha ng monty or fort. Thanks po

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #3776
    Quote Originally Posted by Jer20 View Post
    Hello po, ask lng po kung ok na po ba yung TB m/t 4x2. Un lng kasi kaya ng budget kesa kumuha ng monty or fort. Thanks po
    I'm very satisfied with my LT variant. The power and pulling power is very adequate. I drive mine mostly here in the city so I don't really miss out too much on the other features like hill start assist and hill descent assist of the LTZ variant. The first gear is a bit short but you'll get used to that really quickly.

  7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,751
    #3777
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Sorry guys I forgot to post this. I was informed by the GM of Chevrolet Commonwealth and some of my insider sources that, after the launching of the Spin next month, the Trailblazer 4x2 A/T variant will follow suit. After they told me its specs, features and variants, I told them, "mas magiging mabenta yan sa 4x4 LTZ variant". And you guys will like its price range. Clue? A bit more expensive than the Montero Sport GLS-V. Teaser spec: 2.8L Duramax Diesel VGT engine with 6 speed A/T.
    thanks bro for sharing, late august ba o early sept? around 1.5m-1.6m? been waiting for this variant and w/o your valuable info I might end up with the 4x4 this month end.

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #3778
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    thanks bro for sharing, late august ba o early sept? around 1.5m-1.6m? been waiting for this variant and w/o your valuable info I might end up with the 4x4 this month end.
    The price range is lower than what you are thinking.

  9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,751
    #3779
    all I want to say is wow... as for my other query maglalabas ba sila ng 4x2 a/t variant by late aug or early sept?

    Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #3780
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    all I want to say is wow... as for my other query maglalabas ba sila ng 4x2 a/t variant by late aug or early sept?

    Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    It will be launch after the launch of the Spin. TCCCI is tight lipped on the actual date, but they told me that it will be after the Spin goes on sale.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer