New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 369 of 442 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369370371372373379419 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    26,770
    #3681
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Paano mo nalaman yung tungkol sa EB namin kahapon? Were you in the vicinity also?

    Sir, I wasn't there nabanggit lang sa akin nandun daw sila maam tina of (carthestic) and boss sidney (speedlab). Congrats sa inyo great EB.

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #3682
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Sir, I wasn't there nabanggit lang sa akin nandun daw sila maam tina of (carthestic) and boss sidney (speedlab). Congrats sa inyo great EB.
    Free beer, good company, yummy chicken inasal and pretty and ***y models that are friendly = great EB

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    26,770
    #3683
    ^

    free beer sa JT's? ayos yan sir. nice!!

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #3684
    Looks like I'll be having my very 1st issue with Chevrolet (not the dealer but the distributor itself). They are threatening to void my warranty if I push through with my planned installation of Growl Audio, even if the installation does not involve any splicing of the wires. The Growl Audio headunit will even use the stock wiring harness of the stock headunit. So I don't really get it why they would void the warranty just because the plug and play installation will be done outside the casa. Growl Audio is a OEM spec headunit by the way.

    IMO, car companies shouldn't void the warranty if there would be no wire splicing involved on the wirings.

    So much for a car company that prides itself as the number 1 in aftersales for 2 consecutive years (2011 and 2012).
    Last edited by numbah5; July 11th, 2013 at 07:16 AM.

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,457
    #3685
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Looks like I'll be having my very 1st issue with Chevrolet (not the dealer but the distributor itself). They are threatening to void my warranty if I push through with my planned installation of Growl Audio, even if the installation does not involve any splicing of the wires. The Growl Audio headunit will even use the stock wiring harness of the stock headunit. So I don't really get it why they would void the warranty just because the plug and play installation will be done outside the casa. Growl Audio is a OEM spec headunit by the way.

    IMO, car companies shouldn't void the warranty if there would be no wire splicing involved on the wirings.

    So much for a car company that prides itself as the number 1 in aftersales for 2 consecutive years (2011 and 2012).
    Most local casas are strickt down to the last bolt but im sire they will give way if you are willing to pursue the case (dti, lawyer, and the like)

    Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #3686
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    Most local casas are strickt down to the last bolt but im sire they will give way if you are willing to pursue the case (dti, lawyer, and the like)

    Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2
    We are willing. At hindi lang sa DTI kami magrereklamo. We will be using some of our political connections in the Congress in order to give them more pressure. And we will not allow ourselves to be bribed by Chevy.

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,457
    #3687
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    We are willing. At hindi lang sa DTI kami magrereklamo. We will be using some of our political connections in the Congress in order to give them more pressure. And we will not allow ourselves to be bribed by Chevy.
    Baka nga hindi na umabot sa korte yan. A good avenue would be the media.

    Spelling Correction in my previous post *strict

    Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2

  8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    586
    #3688
    Then make a class suit, kung paisa isang reklamo malabo, I will cite you yung sa akin about the mal-practise ng isang chevy outlet, it reached DTI, hangang doon lang wala na not to mention na it is well backed up by lawyers na ka gang ng daughter ko

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    820
    #3689
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Then make a class suit, kung paisa isang reklamo malabo, I will cite you yung sa akin about the mal-practise ng isang chevy outlet, it reached DTI, hangang doon lang wala na not to mention na it is well backed up by lawyers na ka gang ng daughter ko
    class suit???? no ground yet or in a technical sense justiciable issue hence no right of action (and some wrong lawyers refer to this as cause of action A PERSON NEVER HAS A CAUSE OF ACTION WHAT HE HAS IS A RIGHT OF ACTION ONCE THE CAUSE OF ACTION ARISES)

    numbah 5 you are right to complain to dti - exhaustion of administrative remedies =)

    i might help you stratigize numbah 5 since you were kind to me.

    going to congress is a good move but those car company's have lobbying power

    going to the media... let me give you a case example, a few years ago there were some body parts found in some sardine cans- who published it a tabloid, again in recent time a few priests(bishops) were having breakfast and when they opened a can of spam ham which they bought the day before... it was full of maggots who published only the tabloids

    why cause this car company also has advertising power.

    the d4d problem of toyota was quietly fixed not because it became big in the news which only showed a 7 second airing, it was solved due to the internet community thanks to the like of this forum.

    same with the person who bought a second hand ford focus and found out there was a factory defect on it's tranny (at first ford refused to fixed it but thanks to the internet this site and fb ford was forced to fix it- even me was surprised big time )

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    95
    #3690
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Looks like I'll be having my very 1st issue with Chevrolet (not the dealer but the distributor itself). They are threatening to void my warranty if I push through with my planned installation of Growl Audio, even if the installation does not involve any splicing of the wires. The Growl Audio headunit will even use the stock wiring harness of the stock headunit. So I don't really get it why they would void the warranty just because the plug and play installation will be done outside the casa. Growl Audio is a OEM spec headunit by the way.

    IMO, car companies shouldn't void the warranty if there would be no wire splicing involved on the wirings.
    My cousin upgraded the sounds of his Chevy Cruze with plug-and-play system, not in the casa but sa accessories shop. After installation nagka-warning lights sa gauges. Nung pinacheck sa casa, sira daw yung BCM -- body central module yata ang name ng computer box na yon -- na connected to the original sound system. Buti na lang binayaran ng company yung bagong BCM tapos binalik na lang yung original sounds.

    Baka ganun din and Trailblazer kaya nakakavoid ng warranty...

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer