New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 358 of 442 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360361362368408 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    91
    #3571
    share lang about sa FC ng LT

    5th gear 1.5k RPM = 6.1L/100km
    5th gear 2k RPM = 6.6L/100km
    sa NLEX ko yan na-try, though nakakaboring at nakakaantok talaga hahaha, mag-isa pa din naman ako.
    nakaka-kati ng paa knowing na powerful sya.

    pag may time susubukan ko naman 1.75k RPM

  2. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10
    #3572
    Quote Originally Posted by ram angle View Post
    try to contact mr. ollan salita, sales dept. head, chevy commonwealth, 09175146969 , 09228451546
    Thank you sir ram angle & sir numbah5, very helpful talaga, hope to get mine real soon.

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    26,770
    #3573
    Quote Originally Posted by strawhat View Post
    share lang about sa FC ng LT

    5th gear 1.5k RPM = 6.1L/100km
    5th gear 2k RPM = 6.6L/100km
    sa NLEX ko yan na-try, though nakakaboring at nakakaantok talaga hahaha, mag-isa pa din naman ako.
    nakaka-kati ng paa knowing na powerful sya.

    pag may time susubukan ko naman 1.75k RPM

    Ganda ng FC sir. Very economical.

  4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    47
    #3574
    Quote Originally Posted by strawhat View Post
    share lang about sa FC ng LT

    5th gear 1.5k RPM = 6.1L/100km
    5th gear 2k RPM = 6.6L/100km
    sa NLEX ko yan na-try, though nakakaboring at nakakaantok talaga hahaha, mag-isa pa din naman ako.
    nakaka-kati ng paa knowing na powerful sya.



    pag may time susubukan ko naman 1.75k RPM
    * 2000rpm

    [IMG]131102_1[/IMG]

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    3,572
    #3575
    Hoping maging stable na ang restocks nito..They don't accept cash discounts or cash payments for the Trailblazer.

  6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    586
    #3576
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Hoping maging stable na ang restocks nito..They don't accept cash discounts or cash payments for the Trailblazer.
    Better wait for the supply to stabilize, I paid cash just to have one at earliest time but I had maraming hitches dahil sa mga BANDITs na SA, the experience is hunting me once in a while , but any way I have no regrets for choosing TRailB amongst top brand of SUV's

  7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,256
    #3577
    Quote Originally Posted by ram angle View Post
    * 2000rpm

    [IMG]131102_1[/IMG]
    Wow, 15 km/li sa 2k rpm. Way better than other 2.5 diesel engines.How about doing normal revs at say 3000-3500 rpm on a highway?

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    91
    #3578
    Quote Originally Posted by Eismann View Post
    Wow, 15 km/li sa 2k rpm. Way better than other 2.5 diesel engines.How about doing normal revs at say 3000-3500 rpm on a highway?
    mahirap i-test yan sir, 140+kph na takbo nyan hehehe.im guessing around 7.7L/100KM

  9. Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    14
    #3579
    Hi. everyone... have been lurking at this thread for about 3 wks now and have been backreading (halfway through pa lang)... has anyone here had experience na with chevy dealer along commonwealth ave.? By the way last weekend I saw a great looking Trailblazer sa Timberland does it by any chance belong to any of you?

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    293
    #3580
    Update on my suspension problem: I called TCCI for advise since the knocking sound keeps on coming back... Super long story short, they coordinated with Chevy alabang and have confirmed 3 culprits though I couldn't remember the exact names anyways TCCI has ordered the parts needed from Thailand though they didnot confirm the delivery date. My alignment is scheduled on Monday... Going to have the front suspensions checked also since iba ang kain ng gulong

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer