New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 355 of 442 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359365405 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by strawhat View Post
    i cant give any feedback or comment sir. pero ang alam ko Laus Group din ang Chevy Dagupan, like Chevy Pampanga.
    Yup, chevy dagupan is also under laus group.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Musta po waiting time ng Chevy Trailblazer? Mahaba parin po ba? Pinagpipilian namin ito o Montero eh.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Finally I got my LTO plate last Tuesday (Apr.30/13) minus the stickers afte more than 6 months waiting. Amount is only P 8,165.00 while the SA charges us P 13,500. I'm now hunting the SA who promised will reimburse the P 3thou when the plate nbr is release & it seems mayroon syang amnesia when I talk to Him?Her?
    Finally I got my LTO plate last Tuesday (Apr.30/13) minus the stickers afte more than 6 months waiting. Amount is only P 8,165.00 while the SA charges us P 13,500. I'm now hunting the SA who promised will reimburse the P 3thou when the plate nbr is release & it seems mayroon syang amnesia when I talk to Him?Her?trailb.jpg

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I will try Chevy commonwealth, on my 10K km check up , it seems the sorrounding is conducive even a little far sa home. I don't want to go back to Chevy North, in fairness the after market service people are good, except it reminds me of the bad experience with SA who attended me in owing the TrailB.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    I will try Chevy commonwealth, on my 10K km check up , it seems the sorrounding is conducive even a little far sa home. I don't want to go back to Chevy North, in fairness the after market service people are good, except it reminds me of the bad experience with SA who attended me in owing the TrailB.
    mukang madaming may bad experienced sa north edsa

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    In fairness there are many good, professional people thereat Chevy North, but this one rotten apple is spilling bad karma & pulling them down to the drain

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Francisism View Post
    Musta po waiting time ng Chevy Trailblazer? Mahaba parin po ba? Pinagpipilian namin ito o Montero eh.
    Francis, Justin here. In provincial dealers, waiting time is less than those here in Metro Manila. I heard mabilis makakuha in Chevrolet Nueva Ecija and Chevrolet Pampanga. Konti lang pila doon. Here in Metro Manila, madaling makakuha sa Chevrolet Commonwealth, Chevrolet Quezon Avenue and Chevrolet Otis-Manila. Chevrolet Commonwealth nga lang doesn't ask for any premium on top of the SRP, and doesn't have any conditions for all payment methods in order to have an allocation.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    hey guys... update ko lang yung tumutunog sa suspension area... this is the worst by far... you rock the vehicle left to right and you will hear the tak sound... worst if you use it on "slightly" rough road.. Anyways I brought it this morning to service will update once they explained to me what is causing this.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    hey guys... update ko lang yung tumutunog sa suspension area... this is the worst by far... you rock the vehicle left to right and you will hear the tak sound... worst if you use it on "slightly" rough road.. Anyways I brought it this morning to service will update once they explained to me what is causing this.
    Sir rupert and ms grethy of chevy commonwealth had already explained to me the cause of the kalampag at the suspension. Loose Stabilizer link.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Yung 1st PMS Ko pwede ko ba pa Gawa sa chevy commonwealth or kung Saan ko kinuha dapat yung first?

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer