New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 354 of 442 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364404 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4
    #3531
    ok..thanks po..

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4
    #3532
    guys/mga sir tanung ko lng kung may kumuha na ng units nila s dagupan??ok na ba ung service nila dun?? me and my friend are planning to get trailb doon,(kasi mas malapit s baguio)
    one more thing, my uncle's friend had a trailb,binili nya sa balintawak....tanung ko is kung saan m b kinuha units m, dun k rin b dapat mag pa service, like 1st pms???

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    91
    #3533
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvin Slasher View Post
    guys/mga sir tanung ko lng kung may kumuha na ng units nila s dagupan??ok na ba ung service nila dun?? me and my friend are planning to get trailb doon,(kasi mas malapit s baguio)
    one more thing, my uncle's friend had a trailb,binili nya sa balintawak....tanung ko is kung saan m b kinuha units m, dun k rin b dapat mag pa service, like 1st pms???
    Any chevy sir pede pa-PMS. yun TBZ namin is from Pampanga then 1st PMS sa Q.Ave then yun squeking soung sa North Edsa ko pinaayos.

  4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    586
    #3534
    Quote Originally Posted by strawhat View Post
    Any chevy sir pede pa-PMS. yun TBZ namin is from Pampanga then 1st PMS sa Q.Ave then yun squeking soung sa North Edsa ko pinaayos.
    since you have the experience pa-service sa Chevy North & Quezon Ave.in case you will have next servicing, whom you will gladly attend again your TrailB? kasi I'm scouting for another casa

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    91
    #3535
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    since you have the experience pa-service sa Chevy North & Quezon Ave.in case you will have next servicing, whom you will gladly attend again your TrailB? kasi I'm scouting for another casa
    Sa North Ave sir ang tagal. onti ang mechanic nila, siguro nun time lang na nagpunta ako pero inamin nila na kulang sila sa tao.
    Q.Ave naman mabilis. I don't know kung dapat i-check nila yun mga nuts and bolts and retighten them during PMS. yan din ang reason kung bakit napunta ako sa North Edsa hehe.
    Oh BTW, nun nagpalagay ako ng mga visors sa windows at 1 bulb for rear fog lamp sa Pampanga ay mabilis lang, layo nga lang hehe. i mean mas accomodating sila. kaya mas pref ko yun service nila compare sa North Edsa at Q.Ave

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4
    #3536
    thanks.. ok lng kaya dagupan??

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    91
    #3537
    i cant give any feedback or comment sir. pero ang alam ko Laus Group din ang Chevy Dagupan, like Chevy Pampanga.

  8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    586
    #3538
    Quote Originally Posted by strawhat View Post
    Sa North Ave sir ang tagal. onti ang mechanic nila, siguro nun time lang na nagpunta ako pero inamin nila na kulang sila sa tao.
    Q.Ave naman mabilis. I don't know kung dapat i-check nila yun mga nuts and bolts and retighten them during PMS. yan din ang reason kung bakit napunta ako sa North Edsa hehe.
    Oh BTW, nun nagpalagay ako ng mga visors sa windows at 1 bulb for rear fog lamp sa Pampanga ay mabilis lang, layo nga lang hehe. i mean mas accomodating sila. kaya mas pref ko yun service nila compare sa North Edsa at Q.Ave
    Noted w/ thanks, maybe I will try Chevy commonwealth or Quezon Ave. on my next visit, malayo na ang pampanga para sa akin he he he he.

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #3539
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Noted w/ thanks, maybe I will try Chevy commonwealth or Quezon Ave. on my next visit, malayo na ang pampanga para sa akin he he he he.
    Chevy Commonwealth gives 50% discount to Chevrolet Club members during their inaugural month, which will end during election week. After the promo month, their PMS rates are much lower than other casas. Even lower than Greenhills-EDSA's and Shaw's 7.7k. *dr_mej had his 2nd PMS at Commonwealth yesterday. He told me they're very fast.

    Quezon Avenue on the other hand is known to have the most expensive PMS in all of Chevy Metro Manila dealers.

  10. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    24
    #3540
    Thanks numbah5 for mentioning it. Had my 2nd PMS at Chevy Commonwealth yesterday for 10k plus mileage. They changed the oil filter and pollen filter and did some brake cleaning. 50% discount on labor and 15% on parts. Gross total around P1,600. They even did a carwash to the trailB before it left the service bay area. All thumbs up to their Chevy branch. You can look for maam Grethy or sir Rupert.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer