New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 339 of 442 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343349389439 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    293
    #3381
    something to share here.... I have a driver who drives a suburban(bullet proof) and a camaro ss on a daily basis... he says that the New TrailBlazer is half of each... the dashboard is from the camaro and the 4x4 is from the suburb... he even complimented the suspension is somehow better than the suburban... he also drives a montero and a fortuner as far as he is concerned the trailB wins the space category... rtards yung gumawa ng review or they have a severe case of myopia.

  2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    45
    #3382
    Mga Sirs thank you sa mga input nyo regarding sa feel ng steering wheel ng TrailB ko. Pinacheck ko tire inflation nya, hindi pala parepareho inflation nya na galing sa casa may 35psi at merong 38psi. 32 psi pinalagay ko. Now ganda na feel ng steering wheel, wala ng vibration and loose free play. Haping hapi na ako sa feel ng steering wheel sarap ng gamitin. Salamat po.

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    26,770
    #3383
    ^

    Sir, over inflated talaga pag galing sa Casa. Kaya kargahan dapat ng nitrogen tyre pressue pag labas ng Casa.

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #3384
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    something to share here.... I have a driver who drives a suburban(bullet proof) and a camaro ss on a daily basis... he says that the New TrailBlazer is half of each... the dashboard is from the camaro and the 4x4 is from the suburb... he even complimented the suspension is somehow better than the suburban... he also drives a montero and a fortuner as far as he is concerned the trailB wins the space category... rtards yung gumawa ng review or they have a severe case of myopia.
    Yeah. Maybe next year, the COTY people would realize that too sir. For now, everyone here knows better ;-)

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #3385
    Quote Originally Posted by dsjamd View Post
    Mga Sirs thank you sa mga input nyo regarding sa feel ng steering wheel ng TrailB ko. Pinacheck ko tire inflation nya, hindi pala parepareho inflation nya na galing sa casa may 35psi at merong 38psi. 32 psi pinalagay ko. Now ganda na feel ng steering wheel, wala ng vibration and loose free play. Haping hapi na ako sa feel ng steering wheel sarap ng gamitin. Salamat po.
    Good to hear that sir!

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #3386
    Quote Originally Posted by dsjamd View Post
    Mga Sirs thank you sa mga input nyo regarding sa feel ng steering wheel ng TrailB ko. Pinacheck ko tire inflation nya, hindi pala parepareho inflation nya na galing sa casa may 35psi at merong 38psi. 32 psi pinalagay ko. Now ganda na feel ng steering wheel, wala ng vibration and loose free play. Haping hapi na ako sa feel ng steering wheel sarap ng gamitin. Salamat po.
    Sir, underinflated tires mo. What Chevy recommends is 35 psi on all tires. Nakalagay yun both sa user manual at sa tire information plate sa may driver's door.

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #3387
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    something to share here.... I have a driver who drives a suburban(bullet proof) and a camaro ss on a daily basis... he says that the New TrailBlazer is half of each... the dashboard is from the camaro and the 4x4 is from the suburb... he even complimented the suspension is somehow better than the suburban... he also drives a montero and a fortuner as far as he is concerned the trailB wins the space category... rtards yung gumawa ng review or they have a severe case of myopia.
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Yeah. Maybe next year, the COTY people would realize that too sir. For now, everyone here knows better ;-)
    Let's wait for the C! Awards this September.

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    132
    #3388
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Let's wait for the C! Awards this September.
    Mas accurate talaga ang C! Mags kaya 2years nako di bumibili ng top gear 😜

  9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    26
    #3389
    Hi Sir Numbah5,

    Thank you for your reply and suggestions! Will take it into consideration Yes, Sir..will definitely just get an R18, matagtag na po talaga ang 20s. I was in BCC last Saturday and the owner also suggested the Nitto Terra Grappler. I was just not able to decide yet which style of rims to get coz 3 designs lang yung available nila sa Black Rhino, the one that I wanted was only available in 20s. Anyways, thanks again Sir.


    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Ms. Audrey yan ang inaabangan nila albert_b! Stock rims and tires I think will cost around 80k. For black rhino wheels doon sa Wheels Gallery Santolan Road or sa Dub Unlimited West Avenue or sa BCC Chrome Wheels City Banawe.

    For off road tires, Nitto Terra Grappler or Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ Radial Plus or Cooper Discoverer A/T3 or BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO mga ok. Nitto Terra Grappler is readily available sa Wheels Gallery, Dub Unlimited at BCC Chrome Wheels City. Yung Mickey Thompson sa Auto Options Timog in front of Razon's. Cooper and BFGoodrich naman is at Ryco Inc. located at 117 Aguirre Street, Legazpi Village, Makati.

    Get the 18s. Mas macho tignan kesa 20s and more comfortable in terms of tagtag. The tires I mentioned with the exception of Mickey Thompson has the exact size of the stock Bridgestone Dueler H/T tires (265/65 R18).

  10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    12
    #3390
    Hi guys planning to get a Montero but viewing this thread I think id like to check out the TB entry level. Have a Cruze but im not happy with my experience with the service and support especially parts. Can you guys reco a good dealer?

    Thanks and more power to TB owners

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer