New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 329 of 442 FirstFirst ... 229279319325326327328329330331332333339379429 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,009
    #3281
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I misunderstood your post. What I understand is that the 4k is for the labor and transpo expenses only. Is the 4k good for 1 year or 1 session only?
    I believe it is for a one session only. Same as what was offered to me before but I took the one year package. Only difference is, I have to take my car to them. But then again, I might be wrong.

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    95
    #3282
    It's good for one year already. I also have my Focus detailed by the same shop, suki na ako.

  3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    185
    #3283
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo728 View Post
    It's good for one year already. I also have my Focus detailed by the same shop, suki na ako.
    Maganda pala dyan, good service and very reasonable price. Can you share the details so that I can consider their services after completing the package deal I got? Pwede din kaya sila sa South area? Thanks

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,009
    #3284
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo728 View Post
    It's good for one year already. I also have my Focus detailed by the same shop, suki na ako.
    You've got a good bargain there!

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #3285
    After my 1st PMS, which the casa put the fully synthetic dexos2 oil as my TrailB's new oil, I have the same observation as that of RTS. Here are my observations so far:

    - better throttle response
    - smoother acceleration
    - quieter and more uniform engine noise
    - fuel gauge needle moves slower towards empty than with the break in oil= higher FC I guess

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    185
    #3286
    Does anyone know the stock battery specification of the TrailB?

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #3287
    M
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    After my 1st PMS, which the casa put the fully synthetic dexos2 oil as my TrailB's new oil, I have the same observation as that of RTS. Here are my observations so far:

    - better throttle response
    - smoother acceleration
    - quieter and more uniform engine noise
    - fuel gauge needle moves slower towards empty than with the break in oil= higher FC I guess
    Can't wait for my first PMS in a couple of weeks!

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    95
    #3288
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyart View Post
    Maganda pala dyan, good service and very reasonable price. Can you share the details so that I can consider their services after completing the package deal I got? Pwede din kaya sila sa South area? Thanks
    Pulse Creative Innovations Philippines l Professional Home Service Detailing l Main Page

  9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    185
    #3289

  10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    586
    #3290
    trailb-005.jpgtrailb-005.jpg
    Journey kalookan to Baguio (24th March) Smooth sailing from C5 to SCTEX, not exceeding 120 KM/Hr, then slow phase of trapik from Gerona up to Baguio w/ occational break sa road. The ascend is just peanut for trailB , as per ODo consumption is 11 Ltr/100KM, no significant increase of engine temp.Napalaban talaga si TrailB up to hilly Trinidad Valley, rating the TrailB for me is excellent. Going down to Kalookan the descend control is not appreciated by my driver( my daughter) dahil masyado raw mabilis ang braking , so we had to over ride.The Traction control was very good during downhill & hi-way totally always gripping the pavement whether its rough or asphalt. Total remarks- VERY VERY GOOD

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer