New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 317 of 442 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327367417 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    111
    #3161
    Anu yung lug type ng tires natin? Washer ba or its some other type hehe

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #3162
    By the way, if I change my wheels (perhaps even upsize) ... will this void any form or part of the warranty?

  3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #3163
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveyemd View Post
    Anu yung lug type ng tires natin? Washer ba or its some other type hehe

    I should have paid attention sa lugs din pala, though I think they do not have washers. I didn't see the boys fiddling with any washer while putting back my tire

  4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    26
    #3164
    Got this toy car as a bday gift from my DH He wanted to get me a Mustang GT 5.0 but I declined =) Being a Mom of 3 energetic kids, I found owning a Mustang impractical. ( But of course, I know how a man's mind work esp my DH He really wanted it for himself and was disguising it as a gift for me, lol Hitting 2 birds with one stone, right? =) I wanted a big car where I could fit 3 kids and the nannies, =) school bags, strollers and gym bags... where I could still look cool and not look like a soccer Mom. And this is what I got although my first color choice was the sizzling red I settled for the Oceanic Blue coz it was the only color available and I didn't have the luxury of waiting patiently for 3-6months for a car And I have been a happy, proud owner of a TBZ 2.8 4x4 LTZ for more than 2 and a half months now.

    http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2...y/IMG_1656.jpg

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #3165
    Quote Originally Posted by drey1030 View Post
    Got this toy car as a bday gift from my DH He wanted to get me a Mustang GT 5.0 but I declined =) Being a Mom of 3 energetic kids, I found owning a Mustang impractical. ( But of course, I know how a man's mind work esp my DH He really wanted it for himself and was disguising it as a gift for me, lol Hitting 2 birds with one stone, right? =) I wanted a big car where I could fit 3 kids and the nannies, =) school bags, strollers and gym bags... where I could still look cool and not look like a soccer Mom. And this is what I got although my first color choice was the sizzling red I settled for the Oceanic Blue coz it was the only color available and I didn't have the luxury of waiting patiently for 3-6months for a car And I have been a happy, proud owner of a TBZ 2.8 4x4 LTZ for more than 2 and a half months now.

    http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2...y/IMG_1656.jpg
    Nice name for your TrailB, Optimus!

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    26
    #3166
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Nice name for your TrailB, Optimus!
    Thanks Sir Numbah.

    Hi fellow TrailB owners, I have a question... does the TBZs navi system warn you when there are speed cameras?

    One more thing, as I was backreading, I have read from the previous posts that the accessories are not mandatory, I guess I got screwed by Chevrolet Edsa-Greenhills ��. They said the 120K accessories was mandatory and would not release the unit unless I availed of it. Yup, I was charged 120K! Grrrrr!

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    293
    #3167
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    By the way, if I change my wheels (perhaps even upsize) ... will this void any form or part of the warranty?
    Goodbye suspension warranty yan sir

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    293
    #3168
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    By the way, if I change my wheels (perhaps even upsize) ... will this void any form or part of the warranty?
    Quote Originally Posted by drey1030 View Post
    Thanks Sir Numbah.

    Hi fellow TrailB owners, I have a question... does the TBZs navi system warn you when there are speed cameras?

    One more thing, as I was backreading, I have read from the previous posts that the accessories are not mandatory, I guess I got screwed by Chevrolet Edsa-Greenhills ��. They said the 120K accessories was mandatory and would not release the unit unless I availed of it. Yup, I was charged 120K! Grrrrr!
    120? That's the highest i've heard as of now tsk tsk...an you didnt even get your preffered color which is one of the easiest to get next to blue...

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #3169
    Quote Originally Posted by drey1030 View Post
    Thanks Sir Numbah.

    Hi fellow TrailB owners, I have a question... does the TBZs navi system warn you when there are speed cameras?

    One more thing, as I was backreading, I have read from the previous posts that the accessories are not mandatory, I guess I got screwed by Chevrolet Edsa-Greenhills ��. They said the 120K accessories was mandatory and would not release the unit unless I availed of it. Yup, I was charged 120K! Grrrrr!
    Naging gahaman na sa pera ang Greenhills-EDSA ah. Dati hindi nila ginagawang mandatory yan. 120k is way too expensive. And I believe the HU is made by AVT? Hindi pa yan ang OEM DVD/GPS HU ng Trailblazer at Colorado.

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    132
    #3170
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Naging gahaman na sa pera ang Greenhills-EDSA ah. Dati hindi nila ginagawang mandatory yan. 120k is way too expensive. And I believe the HU is made by AVT? Hindi pa yan ang OEM DVD/GPS HU ng Trailblazer at Colorado.
    Yan din problema ko sir kaya maybe next year nalang ako kukuha ng TB pag maluwag na sa pila

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer