New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 311 of 442 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361411 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    293
    #3101
    Quote Originally Posted by lastpogi View Post
    Big berts ortigas home depot branch is doing macro etching for mirrors. They're usually engrave the Plate numbers of the vehicle. malinis naman sya tignan so far.
    okay to ah will go there once I get my mirror.

  2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    185
    #3102
    Quote Originally Posted by lastpogi View Post
    Big berts ortigas home depot branch is doing macro etching for mirrors. They're usually engrave the Plate numbers of the vehicle. malinis naman sya tignan so far.
    Is there the same micro etching services at BF branch?

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #3103
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyart View Post
    Is there the same micro etching services at BF branch?
    All Big Bert's branches offer that service.

  4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    185
    #3104
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    All Big Bert's branches offer that service.
    Thanks. I will be at Big Bert's Sucat for the second application of their Optiguard. But have not decided yet on the etching.

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,881
    #3105
    still no CSR.....

    Kinda despairing already.

  6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    586
    #3106
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    still no CSR.....

    Kinda despairing already.
    Come March 24th, it will be the 5th month of my TrailB, sorry to say wala parin CSR. I have called the SA even return text wala, kaya noong nag pa service ako ng 1st PMS I ddn't bother to look for him, classic example of inept piece of meat.

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #3107
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    still no CSR.....

    Kinda despairing already.
    If you've waited for a year for your Explorer, you can exercise the same patience with the Trailblazer. And as what my SA at Hyundai Quezon Avenue also said, the CSR issue also affects them.

  8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    586
    #3108
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    If you've waited for a year for your Explorer, you can exercise the same patience with the Trailblazer. And as what my SA at Hyundai Quezon Avenue also said, the CSR issue also affects them.
    Okey there's a situation about CSR, kaya lang every time na I'm driving lalo outside M.Manila the fear of being apprehended is always there., by the way I just received your text that I have already the CSR, thanks numbah5, I will try to contact them if they can issue the OR, planning out of town trip this Hol;y week

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #3109
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Come March 24th, it will be the 5th month of my TrailB, sorry to say wala parin CSR. I have called the SA even return text wala, kaya noong nag pa service ako ng 1st PMS I ddn't bother to look for him, classic example of inept piece of meat.

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    95
    #3110
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Come March 24th, it will be the 5th month of my TrailB, sorry to say wala parin CSR. I have called the SA even return text wala, kaya noong nag pa service ako ng 1st PMS I ddn't bother to look for him, classic example of inept piece of meat.
    *RTS, we purchased our Trail on the same day. But according to my dealer, I wil get my plate within the week.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer