New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 301 of 442 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351401 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    And when did I suggest to test a speed limit on any vehicle on a crowded or curved road?
    Nakalagay sa post ko wide, open and straight roads, not curved and crowded roads. Ganyan ang suggestion natin. Big no no ang latter.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo728 View Post
    How about those bought last November 2012?
    May CSR na kayo. Even albert_b, who bought his TrailB last December, already has his CSR. Happyart, who bought his TrailB last November, already has his license plates.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Just talked to my dealer and he told me that there was a problem in Thailand plant that is why the next shipment will be delayed to April or May 2013. Is this true?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Just talked to my dealer and he told me that there was a problem in Thailand plant that is why the next shipment will be delayed to April or May 2013. Is this true?
    Yun din sabi sa akin ng dealer ko. April na next shipment

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Let's wait for the release of the Race Chip Pro 2, maybe it can jack up the power of our TBZ.

By the way, why do you have to reach speeds of more than 190 kph if you're driving an SUV? Isn't it obviously unsafe to drive more than 190 kph for an SUV like TBZ? The center of gravity of TBZ and other SUVs are much higher than those of the Focuses, Evos and Subarus. Thus, it will be unsafely dangerous to drive at very high speed. Or if you're just too cocky (pardon my words, bros) just doing so, then try it yourself, just be sure that no one will be hurt...

Also, TBZ was built as an off-roader and I think, for countryside leisure driving pleasure, not a speed demon.

If you want an SUV to drive that fast, better get the new Forester, since it's turbo-charged.

Just my thought...
    a porsche cayenne an SUV can reach speeds up to 280kph or even 300kph depending on the tuning done it also happens that a porsche cayenne can do off roading through it's 3 level adjustable shocks( i believe the 3rd level of clearance is even higher of our trailB's)... We all just want to know because were all curious but of course when we try to gather information like the top speed of the car we should assure safety of everyone.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    a porsche cayenne an SUV can reach speeds up to 280kph or even 300kph depending on the tuning done it also happens that a porsche cayenne can do off roading through it's 3 level adjustable shocks( i believe the 3rd level of clearance is even higher of our trailB's)... We all just want to know because were all curious but of course when we try to gather information like the top speed of the car we should assure safety of everyone.
    Wow! Cayenne is not priced like a Forester, Bro. The top-of-the-line Cayenne is Turbo S rated at 175 mph or 280 kph tops with a power of 500 horses or hp and a price tag of US$ 146,000.00 (without tax). The Forester is just rated at 170hp and just US$30,000.00

Kaya, there's no comparison... That is why my suggestion is just the Forester and not the Cayenne.

Also, mods can upgrade the production/stock performance of the vehicle.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Had to recreate my account. This forum deleted my account for some strange unknown reason. Anyway thanks numbah5 for trying to help me contact the admins re: my account. Seems they couldnt care less to try to fix it. I cant even find my old posts anymore. Anyway back to zero for me.
    regarding my CSR for the LTZ, wala pa hanggang ngayon. Nakakapikon na talaga....
    I thought you went quiet already enjoying your new TBZ in a long road trip without internet access. Na-delete pala account mo, sorry to hear that.

Let us know once you already got yours.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Sir Numbah5,

I'm a newbie in this forum and wish to join your club when I get my REDTBLTZ. I'm OFW working here in Kuwait and going home this coming June. I've been communicating with Chevy Pampanga however, they don't accept regular PO at this moment. Could you please recommend dealers that accepts regular PO. We currently owned 2011 strada 3.2 and almost to get the GTV in December 2012 but it's good that the chevy TB has been launched there and I consider it no1 in my SUV list. Chevrolet cars here in Kuwait are very popular i.e. tahoe, suburban, trailblazer etc.

I would highly appreciate your recommendation sir.

Many thanks and more power to trailblazer owners.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by strada3200 View Post
    Sir Numbah5,

I'm a newbie in this forum and wish to join your club when I get my REDTBLTZ. I'm OFW working here in Kuwait and going home this coming June. I've been communicating with Chevy Pampanga however, they don't accept regular PO at this moment. Could you please recommend dealers that accepts regular PO. We currently owned 2011 strada 3.2 and almost to get the GTV in December 2012 but it's good that the chevy TB has been launched there and I consider it no1 in my SUV list. Chevrolet cars here in Kuwait are very popular i.e. tahoe, suburban, trailblazer etc.

I would highly appreciate your recommendation sir.

Many thanks and more power to trailblazer owners.
    Try Chevrolet Nueva Ecija, Otis-Manila, North EDSA, Quezon Avenue, Greenhills-EDSA, Commonwealth, Shaw and other Metro Manila dealers. They accept regular bank P.O.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Try Chevrolet Nueva Ecija, Otis-Manila, North EDSA, Quezon Avenue, Greenhills-EDSA, Commonwealth, Shaw and other Metro Manila dealers. They accept regular bank P.O.
    Thanks sir Numbah5. I'll try the above dealers. Hope I could get positive response from the above dealers. FYI I'd just created my new chevy account name.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer