New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 297 of 442 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301307347397 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mej View Post
    Mga sirs! FYI: I confirmed with Chevy-GH na yung AcDelco dexos2 nila na synthetic blend is a fully synthetic oil kaya they recommend the next oil change after 10k kms.
    Ayun naman pala eh! So fully synthetic nga talaga yang AC Delco 5W30 dexos compliant oil

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Ayun naman pala eh! So fully synthetic nga talaga yang AC Delco 5W30 dexos compliant oil
    Then if acdelco 2 is a full synthetic as what they claimed they should stop using the word " blend", kasi I know, you know full synthetic & blend are completely not the same.....

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Magtatanong lang po if anybody here installed Tire Pressure Monitoring System?
    - Is the TPMS display included in the HU? What HU maker?
    - Cost of above. (HU and TPMS)

Had this in my fortuner and planning to install it as well in TB.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Captreg View Post

TPMS is separate from the HU. I don't know the price of the TPMS but the OEM DVD/GPS I know its price. It's 38k pesos with reverse camera at Goldcars Banawe. It's our group buy price. It is made by Smart-i of Singapore, commissioned by Chevrolet Philippines. Here is the pic:

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Then if acdelco 2 is a full synthetic as what they claimed they should stop using the word " blend", kasi I know, you know full synthetic & blend are completely not the same.....
    For me, Motul is still the best brand for the fully 100% synthetic engine oil. That is why, if it's available, I will use Motul Specific dexos2 5W30.
    Actually, I'm using Motul H-Tech 100 Plus for my 2009 Ford Focus and I'm changing oil every 10k (almost every year) even I am running my car for a max of 200 kph.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    My vpower full tank is almost out so far I've reached max speed of 190 I keep running out of road... Will try a full tank of euro4 Tom see if it will go better than shell then will try petron's diesel turbo

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    My vpower full tank is almost out so far I've reached max speed of 190 I keep running out of road... Will try a full tank of euro4 Tom see if it will go better than shell then will try petron's diesel turbo
    wow 190, so incorrect ang info na 180 max speed for 4x4? or may speed limiter sila or something? hehe

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by strawhat View Post
    wow 190, so incorrect ang info na 180 max speed for 4x4? or may speed limiter sila or something? hehe
    Actually the announced top speed in Thailand is 190 kph.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Captreg View Post

My ex-Pajero has one, my strada has one, I think in winterpine they are expert in installing this gadget, cost not so much, actually as of now m not giving much attention on it, lumalabas na parang decoration na lang unless it gives the alarm.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Actually the announced top speed in Thailand is 190 kph.
    If you are really itching for the top speed of TrailB, there is a good paved road walang masyadong mga sasakyan try the road from Sampaloc to Sumulong
    coming from the big tall Virgen Regina statue, even mob phone signal can't penetrate, plus the scenery is beautiful " Tranquilo"

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer