New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 290 of 442 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300340390 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #2891
    Posted pictures in the Facebook group.




    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dsc01870-copy.jpg   dsc01804-copy.jpg   dsc01806-copy.jpg   dsc01824-copy.jpg  
    Last edited by albert_b; March 3rd, 2013 at 11:08 PM.

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #2892



    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dsc01820-copy.jpg   dsc01850-copy.jpg   dsc01855-copy.jpg   dsc01871-copy.jpg  

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #2893
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post



    Next time no more last minute cancellations. Sa next EB di na ako magkakasakit

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    69
    #2894
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyart View Post
    It might be safer to just follow the manual's recommendation. Saan bang Casa ang may Dexos2 5W30 compliant oil?
    confirmed sa akin ng SA sa otis meron

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    185
    #2895
    Quote Originally Posted by zephyro90 View Post
    confirmed sa akin ng SA sa otis meron
    Thanks, so I might have PMS sa Otis

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #2896
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyart View Post
    Thanks, so I might have PMS sa Otis
    Quote Originally Posted by zephyro90 View Post
    confirmed sa akin ng SA sa otis meron
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyart View Post
    It might be safer to just follow the manual's recommendation. Saan bang Casa ang may Dexos2 5W30 compliant oil?
    All Chevrolet dealers have the dexos2 5W30 compliant oil, made by AC Delco

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    185
    #2897
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    All Chevrolet dealers have the dexos2 5W30 compliant oil, made by AC Delco
    Thanks so meron pala sa lahat. Nag back read ako parang sa Greenhills iba ang nilagay na oil?

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #2898
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyart View Post
    Thanks so meron pala sa lahat. Nag back read ako parang sa Greenhills iba ang nilagay na oil?
    It's already solved na. Initially they put the wrong oil on dr_mej's TrailB, but when he complained to TCCCI with my help, GH-EDSA drained the liqui-moly oil last saturday and put the AC Delco dexos2 oil on dr_mej's TrailB, free of charge.

  9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    185
    #2899
    Great! at least all the dealers are now aware of what is required for the Trailblazer. By the way has anyone ordered an extra key with remote?

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #2900
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyart View Post
    Great! at least all the dealers are now aware of what is required for the Trailblazer. By the way has anyone ordered an extra key with remote?
    I'm interested to know as well sir. Please let us know what you find out.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer