New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 282 of 442 FirstFirst ... 182232272278279280281282283284285286292332382 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    20
    #2811
    *RTS .di ba brown kulay ng Tblazer mo..pwede paki post ng pictures ulit ..now we are confused between black and brown color...hmm

  2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    586
    #2812
    yes with pleasure,picture-006.jpgpicture-006.jpg

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    20
    #2813
    thanks sir,,, sana may picture ka whole body para mas ma appreciate namin ang kulay... we are really confused right now on the color.. we've seen black color on actual only sa cebu...

  4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    586
    #2814
    Quote Originally Posted by rhenier View Post
    thanks sir,,, sana may picture ka whole body para mas ma appreciate namin ang kulay... we are really confused right now on the color.. we've seen black color on actual only sa cebu...
    Sorry Sir wala akong the pic na whole body but if you will scroll sa sulit-Trailblazer 2013 meron kayong makikita.picture-007.jpgpicture-007.jpg

  5. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    24
    #2815
    Just want to share my 1st PMS for my TrailB (5,400km) at Chevy GH-EDSA.
    Gross labor = 949
    Oil filter = 719
    7L Liqui Moly Top Tec 4100 5W40 = 5,600
    Sundries = 605
    Gross Total = 7,873.00.

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #2816
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mej View Post
    Just want to share my 1st PMS for my TrailB (5,400km) at Chevy GH-EDSA.
    Gross labor = 949
    Oil filter = 719
    7L Liqui Moly Top Tec 4100 5W40 = 5,600
    Sundries = 605
    Gross Total = 7,873.00.
    Doc, didn't you ask for the dexos2 oil? It's the fully synthetic oil that Chevy specified for all their diesel powered vehicles. It should be available at Greenhills-EDSA. It is on the user manual. If you're using it, every 10k kms ang oil change mo. And also, yung oil na ginamit sa'yo is NOT RECOMMENDED by Chevy according to the user's manual. Ang pwede lang gamit is the dexos2 oil 5W30 (every 10k kms oil change) and 15W40 CI-4 or CJ-4 rated oil (every 5k kms oil change).

    The oil that they used is 5W30 CF rated oil. It will result in reduced performance and malakas na fuel consumption. I suggest you go back to them, show the manual and let them change your oil to the right oil. Pareimburse mo yung nagastos mo. I'll back you up because kausap ko ang assistant vp for service and aftersales ng Chevy phils and siya nagsabi sa akin about the recommended oils.

    Doc, can you also pm me your real name? The avp of chevy is asking.
    Last edited by numbah5; February 26th, 2013 at 04:47 PM.

  7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    586
    #2817
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mej View Post
    Just want to share my 1st PMS for my TrailB (5,400km) at Chevy GH-EDSA.
    Gross labor = 949
    Oil filter = 719
    7L Liqui Moly Top Tec 4100 5W40 = 5,600
    Sundries = 605
    Gross Total = 7,873.00.
    Thanks for the feedback, so the motor oil they used is Liqui Moly Tec 4100 5W40, I presume this is a fully synthetic, not much though but ano kaya yung sundries, is it the few pieces of rugs ? meryenda for the boys he he he he

  8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    586
    #2818
    * numbah5
    So pwede pala other brand na motor oil, I was already notified by my dealership about the 1st PMS sabi ko baka mid March due my ODO is still 2600 km, come March will be 5 months, & Im planning to use full synthetic & in the case of Doc_mej its not Dexos motor oil, I might as well procure other brand like OWS( 5W40) sa commonwealth which I think you are familiar. 8 ltrs cost around P 5K ++ only,& bosch oil filter or Baldwin around P500, yung nga lang wala pa akong Idea sa dimension

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #2819
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    * numbah5
    So pwede pala other brand na motor oil, I was already notified by my dealership about the 1st PMS sabi ko baka mid March due my ODO is still 2600 km, come March will be 5 months, & Im planning to use full synthetic & in the case of Doc_mej its not Dexos motor oil, I might as well procure other brand like OWS( 5W40) sa commonwealth which I think you are familiar. 8 ltrs cost around P 5K ++ only,& bosch oil filter or Baldwin around P500, yung nga lang wala pa akong Idea sa dimension
    I've talked with Lito Landicho 10 minutes ago. He specifically said hindi dapat yun ang ginamit ng Greenhills-EDSA na oil kay dr_mej. Pababalikin si dr_mej sa casa para palitan ang oil niya to the dexos2 oil. Same amount lang liqui moly at dexos2. No choice tayo kung di comply with the requirements stated sa user manual.
    Last edited by numbah5; February 26th, 2013 at 05:27 PM.

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    111
    #2820
    Question: anu type and size ng thread ng lug nuts ng TB?

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer