New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 267 of 442 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277317367 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    will be getting my trailB later according to the person in charge... 36 daw yung tire pressure ng gulong ko sa right that's why nag sway to the right yung trailb... the problem is I went to a gas station to make sure 32 lang lahat ng gulong ko I'll have to observe the vehicle for a while. Regarding naman sa rattling sa likod meron lang daw turnilyo na maluwag inayos na daw nila... hopefully wala nang ingay.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Anyone want to try this with their TB ?

Ang galing! You can see the LSD really working on this video.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rac98 View Post
    Anyone want to try this with their TB ?

Ang galing! You can see the LSD really working on this video.
    Hahahaha parang baboy na nakawala sa hawla...galing

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    guys nakalagay sa brochure 8 premium speakers ang LTZ accdg to my SA 6 lang daw.... so false marketing ito dapat may discount yung unit kung ganun!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    guys nakalagay sa brochure 8 premium speakers ang LTZ accdg to my SA 6 lang daw.... so false marketing ito dapat may discount yung unit kung ganun!
    8 talaga ang speakers ng LTZ. The 2 additional tweeters are hidden at the headliner ceiling above the driver's seat and front passenger seat. Malalaman mo na yun ang mga hidden tweeter once you place your ear on those locations.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    sir regarding sa HU na inoffer sakin ng QA, tumawag ako kanina sa kanila if possible bang kunin ko nalang yun mga accesories (planning to sell it nalang) since recently ko lang nalaman na aftermarket lang pala yun and i really want the OEM like the one in GOLDCARS. ang problema ko hindi daw pwede kunin yun mga item eh, kailangan daw ikabit talaga.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    8 talaga ang speakers ng LTZ. The 2 additional tweeters are hidden at the headliner ceiling above the driver's seat and front passenger seat. Malalaman mo na yun ang mga hidden tweeter once you place your ear on those locations.
    Thanks for the clarification will check it later

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Hi Guys,
    Just received a call from my dealership asking for appointment sa Tech. Dept. concerning re-alignment daw ng rear brake system, free of charge & also stressed that it is not a safety issue no cause for alarm.
    Just wondering if you have receive the same message from your dealers. I set the date on this coming saturday
    Same with me RTS. Does it mean our dealer has better customer care and after sales service? I'll have it check also tomorrow, in the afternoon.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I txt'd my SA about this and according to him, hindi raw siya aware that there's a "recall" for brake alignments. I wonder what exactly they'll be doing on *safala and *rts's units.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    hello. newbie here. im seriously considering buying a Trailblazer. There's a readily available unit for me at this dealership. But the only available color is blue. gusto ko sana white. has anyone here seen a blue unit? ok lang ba sya?

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer