New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 242 of 442 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292342 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    586
    #2411
    [QUOTE=Steveyemd;2079584]San ok magpaunder coat and how much kaya?[/QUOTE

    The other day I had a chance to peek under the chasis of the TrailB, still the under coat is makapal pa , I think its to early to re-coat, you can look for yourself, ang nilagyan ko lang primer paint is the 4 sets of raw metal na nuts stopper ng shock absorber & stabilizer bar ba yun?

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    212
    #2412
    Ganda talaga nitong Trailblazer! Reminds of the front end ng CHEVROLET Equinox ng US. Added to WISH LIST!!!

    Kamusta naman performance ng 2.8 VGT engine for the Trailblazer? I test drove the 2.8 VGT engine on the colorado and ang swabe ng acceleration! Naiwanan ko ang 3.0 FORTUNER at the time of the test drive. Must be the 6 speed transmission's smooth transition. Winner!

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #2413
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonexplorer View Post
    Ganda talaga nitong Trailblazer! Reminds of the front end ng CHEVROLET Equinox ng US. Added to WISH LIST!!!

    Kamusta naman performance ng 2.8 VGT engine for the Trailblazer? I test drove the 2.8 VGT engine on the colorado and ang swabe ng acceleration! Naiwanan ko ang 3.0 FORTUNER at the time of the test drive. Must be the 6 speed transmission's smooth transition. Winner!
    I can definitely say that the acceleration is better than its 2 japanese competitors. Miles better! Even more fuel efficient *ram angle and *RTS will also attest to this.

    Calling the attention of *jonzjitsu! Ito na ang sagot sa iyong paghihintay bro!



    Pagandahan ng deal bro. Pag ikaw ang makapagagree sa magandang deal, sa'yo ibibigay

    SA ko sa Chevy Otis ang nagpost nyan. Give her a call tomorrow. Her name is Godlyn Clemente.
    Last edited by numbah5; January 28th, 2013 at 10:20 PM.

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #2414
    Just to add, kung same transaction tulad ng sa amin (add 3% DI and in house insurance which the premium can be lowered down like ours), sa'yo na ang Sapphire Black Trailblazer LTZ. Another suggestion, get the V-Kool OEM 05 tints for the side and rear windows, V-Kool Signature K14 tint for the front windshield.

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    45
    #2415
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I have plug and play HID kits installed on my Montero Sport GLS SE and Volvo S40. Both have halogen projectors as stock headlamps. The cut off pattern is not bad, almost the same as our Sonata with stock HID projector lamps. They also have not produced any glare and they also do not irritate oncoming traffic. Light output is also better than the stock halogen lights.
    I will go back to Goldcars on Sunday as my HID's on lowbeam is no longer working. By the way, it's worth 9K (pero yung abala is priceless). I still have the stocks with me, worst case, i have to put them back.

    This morning, i tested my HU and i found out that my speakers (driver seat and passenger seat) doesn't have sound. It looks like some connections are not installed properly. So the sound just came from the back passenger seat and the front (dashboard) tweeters. The HU settings have only 4 channels and 5.1 settings (parang 4 amplifiers lang). I would need Goldcars check on this too (since LTZ have 8 speakers). I hope this will be fix and the sound would be much better.

    We need to learn from this... It's good to have this forum.

  6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    33
    #2416
    mga sir nabanggit sakin ng SA ko nun na hindi daw pwede gamitan ng mga premium diesel like vpower nitro ang trailblazer natin kasi yun daw nagcause ng check engine dun sa isa nilang customer nun?

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #2417
    Quote Originally Posted by maeki View Post
    mga sir nabanggit sakin ng SA ko nun na hindi daw pwede gamitan ng mga premium diesel like vpower nitro ang trailblazer natin kasi yun daw nagcause ng check engine dun sa isa nilang customer nun?
    I'm a user of Shell V-Power Nitro+ Diesel since 2 weeks ago, wala namang problem. More than a thousand kms din tumakbo on V-Power Nitro+ Diesel and still no problems.

  8. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    111
    #2418
    Actually shell nitro diesel linagay ko before lumabas yung "water in fuel", Sabin ko na nag ba. Bak it kaya Hindi ok sa tb nation yung shell nitro diesel??

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #2419
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveyemd View Post
    Actually shell nitro diesel linagay ko before lumabas yung "water in fuel", Sabin ko na nag ba. Bak it kaya Hindi ok sa tb nation yung shell nitro diesel??
    In your case sir, the fuel pumps at the Shell station you've fueled up might have water mixture. V-Power Nitro+ Diesel in general is not the culprit in your "Water in Fuel" problem, it is the fuel pump of the Shell station where your fueled up having water mixture that is the culprit.

    Premium diesels are a good alternative to Unioil's and Eastern Petroleum's Euro 4 diesel that the manual is recommending. They have additives that clean diesel deposits in the injectors of the CRDi system.

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #2420
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Just to add, kung same transaction tulad ng sa amin (add 3% DI and in house insurance which the premium can be lowered down like ours), sa'yo na ang Sapphire Black Trailblazer LTZ. Another suggestion, get the V-Kool OEM 05 tints for the side and rear windows, V-Kool Signature K14 tint for the front windshield.
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I can definitely say that the acceleration is better than its 2 japanese competitors. Miles better! Even more fuel efficient *ram angle and *RTS will also attest to this.

    Calling the attention of *jonzjitsu! Ito na ang sagot sa iyong paghihintay bro!



    Pagandahan ng deal bro. Pag ikaw ang makapagagree sa magandang deal, sa'yo ibibigay

    SA ko sa Chevy Otis ang nagpost nyan. Give her a call tomorrow. Her name is Godlyn Clemente.
    Yoohoo *jonzjitsu! Eto na ang good news para sa'yo!

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer