New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 236 of 442 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246286336 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    my agent told me they might be getting it this month... thanks for the info sir

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    I'm currently having my first PMS (5K) at chevy alabang (will finish by 5PM today). I asked for HID (low beam) and it's 7K (50 watts) with 1 year warranty. Dun sa nagpakabit ng HID, is the price (7K) reasonable?

Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    bakit wala pang lumabas na TV ads regarding chevrolet tblzer?

Sana may upgrades sa passenger seat na pweding ma adjust yung seat up and down. Medyo lubog if ang sasakay ay katamtaman lang ang hieght.

Called our agent, I ask if pwede ba advance copy of the manual. hindi daw pwede.
    Tagal pa kasi unit namin... reserved last dec. 26--- ETA daw sa cebu by end of march .. i dont know wat year.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    At least it's closer to the Santa Fe you've been drooling over for the past months already. Just one little step further and you're there....

And oh, why do I have the feeling that you'd end up getting a Santa Fe anyway?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    The problem is with the LTO. I mean c'mon, printing a CSR isn't hard. Why are they making it hard for us? Apparently, it affects all car brands, not just Chevy. Backlog is up to September. Kaya pala marami pa rin ang walang license plates.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by delta00 View Post
    I'm currently having my first PMS (5K) at chevy alabang (will finish by 5PM today). I asked for HID (low beam) and it's 7K (50 watts) with 1 year warranty. Dun sa nagpakabit ng HID, is the price (7K) reasonable?

Thanks.
    It's too expensive sir. I know of a shop that has a cheaper price for that. Please PM me. Thanks

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    It's too expensive sir. I know of a shop that has a cheaper price for that. Please PM me. Thanks
    sir numbah thank you. I did not get it. Will try this sunday at Banawe with the HU too. Thanks for your PM. I will text/call you tomorrow if natuloy kami.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    I already have my TB installed with a new matting (like 3M) from Xyter Banawe, full matting with the humps and all, custom-made for my TB. It's black and matches the interior. I like it!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    This showed up sa display ko kanina ( water in fuel) has this happened to anyone else? Called the SA, they said to bring it for check up just to be sure

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveyemd View Post
    This showed up sa display ko kanina ( water in fuel) has this happened to anyone else? Called the SA, they said to bring it for check up just to be sure
    Hala sir! Delikado yan! Bring your TrailB to the casa immediately! Next time also, change where you fuel up your TrailB, baka may halong tubig yung pumps nila. Water in fuel is dangerous and will damage the fuel system of your TrailB

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer