New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 440 of 442 FirstFirst ... 340390430436437438439440441442 LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    hello guys good morning, just registered this morning also, im just wondering what your issues are or if theres any regarding SPARE TIRE THEFT....i use to own a fortuner parked it one night along roxas blvd and voila ! it got taken... i own a TB LTZ 2014 now and after inquiring from our dealers, they dont stock on same....

dont even know if this is the appropriate thread sorry, many thanks po.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

hello guys good morning, just registered this morning also, im just wondering what your issues are or if theres any regarding SPARE TIRE THEFT....i use to own a fortuner parked it one night along roxas blvd and voila ! it got taken... i own a TB LTZ 2014 now and after inquiring from our dealers, they dont stock on same....

dont even know if this is the appropriate thread sorry, many thanks po.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    [QUOTE=SiRbossR;2490135]medyo napapaisip talaga ako. Iba iba pinagpipilian ko, Mazda 3 Sport, TBZ LTZ to name a couple. hay
    /QUOTE]
    Bro, the feature that i love most with this ride is it's huge torque. Gustong-gusto nya talaga ang akyatan at instantaneous yung response during overtaking.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    No issues so far for me at around 27k odo except the off-centered steering when she was still new. However, this was easily corrected with simple alignment.
    Bro your timing is right due to the discount being offered plus zero interest within 24 months!
    good for you. mine was also off center, i reported it during the 1000km check but I dint have time to have it done then. When I brought it back next they said it was not covered anymore. Even though they said before that I can bring it the next time when I had my full PMS done.

Also, Pasig said they dont do it them selves, they outsource it so some shop... Chevy cannot even align their own vehicles at the casa???

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by LoBudget View Post
    good for you. mine was also off center, i reported it during the 1000km check but I dint have time to have it done then. When I brought it back next they said it was not covered anymore. Even though they said before that I can bring it the next time when I had my full PMS done.

Also, Pasig said they dont do it them selves, they outsource it so some shop... Chevy cannot even align their own vehicles at the casa???
    Thats the reason kung bakit may bayad because they will outsource. Walang facility for wheel alignment si chevy pasig at shaw.
    But you can insist to them na free dapat kse legit un complaint mo.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by LoBudget View Post

Try no sa makati. Meron sila.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Hi i have few questions about chevrolet warranty. Hope someone can help me 😐

7. Join Date
    Mar 2015

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cuspid View Post
    Uh, why dont you just ask them already instead of advertising that you have a question on multiple threads?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    ano po question?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Hi mga sir, mukhang i-e-enforce na ng LTO yung "No Plate, No Travel" policy nila this April 1.
    Memorandum Circular No. AVT-2015-1927

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer