New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 438 of 442 FirstFirst ... 338388428434435436437438439440441442 LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Is there a way to install GPS and reverse camera to the Mylink?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bougartt View Post
    I haven't personally seen the new LTZ variant but it seems like there's no Start/Stop button switch on it. The SA just sent me pictures of the dash and sidings.
    Bro from a guy who owned at least 5 lynx's ,3 focus', everest, f150 and an exp... the trailblazer is just at a better standing in terms of quality although it's not perfect at least it's not.... Found On Road Dead....

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Just Fix Or Repair Daily

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    at ford they say:

QUALITY IS JOB 1

in reality, quality is a dream away

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHeart View Post
    Is there a way to install GPS and reverse camera to the Mylink?
    Yes, in fact other Chevy vehicles have it, it just has not reached the TB yet... after 1000 years wala pa rin. Camaro has it, why its not on the TB yet only the Black Nazareno knows.

Maybe because they are pushing people to get their 3rd party 18k Php headunits. In fairness I would go with most other 3rd party headunits; they are much better than MyLink right now in terms of functionality. Wala naman din kasing remote yung MyLink so passengers cant just change the music without bothering the driver or the front passenger. GPS will be dependent on your IOS or Android phone and your data plan. Handsfree(?) via steering wheel has no option to manipulate the menu. You cant go back to the playlist you are on and choose another song, you need to go to the playlist menu again and choose your playlist from the playlist menu all the time. Apple devices cannot pair via BT you need to connect it via USB... lets not forget that they already have reverse cameras for most other headunits readily available, etc etc. No offense to the MyLink loyalists here this is just IMHO from personal use. Test drive a unit and see how easy it is to use MyLink.

The only advantage with MyLink, and this is ONLY if 3rd party headunits cannot be programed to do it, is change some of the car functions like door locks when moving, etc.. i dont really go to that menu often so dont know what else is there.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by LoBudget View Post
    Yes, in fact other Chevy vehicles have it, it just has not reached the TB yet... after 1000 years wala pa rin. Camaro has it, why its not on the TB yet only the Black Nazareno knows.

Maybe because they are pushing people to get their 3rd party 18k Php headunits. In fairness I would go with most other 3rd party headunits; they are much better than MyLink right now in terms of functionality. Wala naman din kasing remote yung MyLink so passengers cant just change the music without bothering the driver or the front passenger. GPS will be dependent on your IOS or Android phone and your data plan. Handsfree(?) via steering wheel has no option to manipulate the menu. You cant go back to the playlist you are on and choose another song, you need to go to the playlist menu again and choose your playlist from the playlist menu all the time. Apple devices cannot pair via BT you need to connect it via USB... lets not forget that they already have reverse cameras for most other headunits readily available, etc etc. No offense to the MyLink loyalists here this is just IMHO from personal use. Test drive a unit and see how easy it is to use MyLink.

The only advantage with MyLink, and this is ONLY if 3rd party headunits cannot be programed to do it, is change some of the car functions like door locks when moving, etc.. i dont really go to that menu often so dont know what else is there.
    I'm choosing between these 2 for my TBZ:

imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1420787502.903119.jpg
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1420787528.814370.jpg

The first one will connect to the existing HU and allow the use of navigation, digital SkyTV and reverse camera. But I cannot install Waze there for lack of WIFI connectivity.

The second will require replacement of the HU and fascia. It has Android OS with WIFI (and 3G) and so one can install Waze for navigation by connecting the HU via WIFI to my iPhone as hotspot. One can also connect a reverse camera and digital TV tuner. As an Android device, Google maps may also be installed and used for navigation. It has DVD player, radio tuner and USB inputs where a storage device (with movies, etc.) may be connected.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by machine.pistol View Post

The first one will connect to the existing HU and allow the use of navigation, digital SkyTV and reverse camera. But I cannot install Waze there for lack of WIFI connectivity.

The second will require replacement of the HU and fascia. It has Android OS with WIFI (and 3G) and so one can install Waze for navigation by connecting the HU via WIFI to my iPhone as hotspot. One can also connect a reverse camera and digital TV tuner. As an Android device, Google maps may also be installed and used for navigation. It has DVD player, radio tuner and USB inputs where a storage device (with movies, etc.) may be connected.
    maganda sana sir yung pang second. gusto ko din sana nyan kaso glossy black na yun sa tb.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by machine.pistol View Post

maganda sana sir yung pang second. gusto ko din sana nyan kaso glossy black na panel sa tb.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lery24 View Post
    maganda sana sir yung pang second. gusto ko din sana nyan kaso glossy black na panel sa tb.
    The second one, Growl Audio will be coming out within the next weeks a glossy black version of this for the TB. Check their fb page... https://www.facebook.com/growl.ph

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Meron bang recall ang trailblazer dahil ang isuzu mux naglabas na ng memo at nakapaskil na sa newspaper about 3rd row seatbelt issue.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer