New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 432 of 442 FirstFirst ... 332382422428429430431432433434435436 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Hello po mga sirs,

I have the LTZ and lately I noticed something with my TB. I hear/feel a "blok blok" sound whenever I slow down before coming to a full stop pressing the brakes. I feel that sound on my steering wheel and on the brake pedals. The sound is a bit faint. This is how I describe the "blok blok" sound/feel - it's like you're pressing your arm near the hands with your index and middle fingers to look for the pulse. The sound disappears when I press the brake pedal firmly. But when I press it not all the way but just to crawl, I feel/hear it.

The sound/feel is annoying. Did anyone experience it with his/her TB matic?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by machinepistol View Post
    Hello po mga sirs,

I have the LTZ and lately I noticed something with my TB. I hear/feel a "blok blok" sound whenever I slow down before coming to a full stop pressing the brakes. I feel that sound on my steering wheel and on the brake pedals. The sound is a bit faint. This is how I describe the "blok blok" sound/feel - it's like you're pressing your arm near the hands with your index and middle fingers to look for the pulse. The sound disappears when I press the brake pedal firmly. But when I press it not all the way but just to crawl, I feel/hear it.

The sound/feel is annoying. Did anyone experience it with his/her TB matic?

Thanks in advance for your reply.
    I do not experience anything like that on my TB. I only experience that when I press the brakes firmly during panic braking and move the steering wheel. That way I know the ABS, EBD, Hydraulic Brake Fade Assist, and Panic Brake Assist features of the TB LTZ are working.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ACarEnthusiast View Post
    Usually you just have to wait for fellow owners to dispose theirs either on the FB pages of the Chevrolet club or you can try mag wheel dealers usually there are owners who trade in stock rims for custom ones. Last bet will be at the Casa but it will be expensive.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    hi to all tb owners,

Greetings!!!

ask ako if meron ba kayo alam kung saan maka buy or binebenta nya ang 18" alloy stock mag wheels nang trailb LTZ variant?

TIA......!!!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    good day sir. the chevrolet colorado is a good pick mas marami syang safety features compare sa ibang pick up. pwede kayo mag visit sa may chevrolet shaw blvd. at i test drive para mas malaman nyo ang specs at ride nito just look for mr. tom castillo or even call or text him. 09278743696 salamat. god bless.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by steven11 View Post
    good day sir. the chevrolet colorado is a good pick mas marami syang safety features compare sa ibang pick up. pwede kayo mag visit sa may chevrolet shaw blvd. at i test drive para mas malaman nyo ang specs at ride nito just look for mr. tom castillo or even call or text him. 09278743696 salamat. god bless.
    Ows hindi nga? Alam ko mas maraming features ang Ford Ranger Wildtrak kesa sa Colorado LTZ. Pansin ko lahat ng active na Chevy thread finaflood mo ng selling post mo ah. Di mo ba alam na bawal yang ginagawa mo?

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Makakabenta ka na sir pag dating ng 2015 Colorado. Hehe ewan ko na lang kung hindi bumenta. 2.5L clock at 190 hp with 6 speed tranny. Lol. Strada ready ka na ba? Peace! North America pa lang meron. Hehe

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Hi......

I'm from davao city and I have a trailb 2014 2.5 LT variant delivered just this July here in davao city. I love my new trailb. but I read some comments in facebook about poor after sales service of Chevrolet Davao... This got me worried, yes indeed i visited the Chevrolet Davao Service last week and i came across with some dissappointed chevrolet vehicle owners (3 or 4 persons).....

Do we have a web site for reviews or forums of after sales service of different dealers nationwide?

..... is Chevrolet Philippines up to this challenges to fix the issues of Chevrolet Davao? Is this happening only in davao city? why? What is the action of Chevrolet Philippines on this issue? Why is it that Chevrolet Philippines got an award for the after sales category for 2014? what is their criteria for the judging? despite of the award granted to Chevrolet Philippines on aftersales service categorey, why is it that here in davao city clients are dissappointed. Personally i could see the Service Agents are doing the best they can as not to aggravate the Hot headed impatient clients who almost visited the chevrolet service office everyday hoping to have their cars fixed considering the time, money and effort wasted in going to the Chevrolet Service Office almost everyday. Calling their 300-7777 landline is useless since only the answering machine answers. I believe that there are still chevrolet car owners out there who are dissappointed on the after sales service here in davao city.... AB&T Resources should shape up.

Chevrolet Philippines should look into this matter.....

too many questions for a dissappointed Chevrolet Davao client.........

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Remox View Post
    Hi......

I'm from davao city and I have a trailb 2014 2.5 LT variant delivered just this July here in davao city. I love my new trailb. but I read some comments in facebook about poor after sales service of Chevrolet Davao... This got me worried, yes indeed i visited the Chevrolet Davao Service last week and i came across with some dissappointed chevrolet vehicle owners (3 or 4 persons).....

Do we have a web site for reviews or forums of after sales service of different dealers nationwide?

..... is Chevrolet Philippines up to this challenges to fix the issues of Chevrolet Davao? Is this happening only in davao city? why? What is the action of Chevrolet Philippines on this issue? Why is it that Chevrolet Philippines got an award for the after sales category for 2014? what is their criteria for the judging? despite of the award granted to Chevrolet Philippines on aftersales service categorey, why is it that here in davao city clients are dissappointed. Personally i could see the Service Agents are doing the best they can as not to aggravate the Hot headed impatient clients who almost visited the chevrolet service office everyday hoping to have their cars fixed considering the time, money and effort wasted in going to the Chevrolet Service Office almost everyday. Calling their 300-7777 landline is useless since only the answering machine answers. I believe that there are still chevrolet car owners out there who are dissappointed on the after sales service here in davao city.... AB&T Resources should shape up.

Chevrolet Philippines should look into this matter.....

too many questions for a dissappointed Chevrolet Davao client.........
    almost all casa of every manufacturer have horror stories, chevy dealers on the other hand improved a lot from before when it was not under tccci
    you may call 519-6001(02) in manila to voice out your complaint, but i seriously doubt if tccci would reprimand the dealers since tccci would only get seriously involved in case there are manufacturing defect on the said vehicle. - your best solution is to change casa... i know your from davao but that's the way it is, that dealer has a monopoly on chevy services.

you may opt to file a complaint in the local dti and city hall.-> after you file a complaint with the said dealer and they did not take any action over it.

next time when buying an automobile, you must also check the after sales service of the dealers, if the after sales sucks i would rather sacrifice the new looks and get other brands which have many dealers in one area.

we own the 2014 tbz and other automobile- hence the experience above.

forgot to add, try to be a member of TbcPh, they could help you more.
    Last edited by victorevolution; September 14th, 2014 at 11:34 AM.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    I agree. Toyota has its share of dealerships with poor after sales service. My brother bought a Hi Lux from Toyota Isabela and had problems about the vehicle. He emailed Toyota Philippines who got in touch with the Isabela dealership and resolved the matter to my brother's satisfaction.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Good day to all Tsikoteers!

Just bought a TB LTZ 4x4 from Chevrolet Commonwealth.

When I got the unit home last Saturday I did the usual thorough inspection for a new vehicle and I noticed that the attached spare tire was for a TB LT (Size 16 wheel) and not for an LTZ (Size 18 wheel). Moreover the overall diameter of the spare tire was 2 centimeters shorter than the LTZ spec wheels and tires. I called Commonwealth and the short answer was this was normal so as to indicate that the said wheel is a spare. I was surprised with this answer as our other vehicles (Civic FD and Strada) had the same wheels and spares. For those who bought an LTZ is your spare wheel-tire of same spec as those attached on the outside (18 inchers) or different?

Will appreciate your feedback on this before we prepare a formal letter for submission to the manager of the dealership. Thanks guys!

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer