New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 429 of 442 FirstFirst ... 329379419425426427428429430431432433439 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Hi guys! Tanong ko lang kung medyo maalog talaga ang headlight ng ltz lalo na pag idle, medyo OC kasi ako. Hehe. Ung pedal ng preno rin parang malalim na malambot? Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Sir marami sa Banawe If gusto mo, meron nang Android na OEM headunit si Growl Audio. Slightly more expensive than their Windows based headunit pero mas maganda ang features
    Wow may android na. Do you know the price with backup camera?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by brandz View Post
    Hi guys! Tanong ko lang kung medyo maalog talaga ang headlight ng ltz lalo na pag idle, medyo OC kasi ako. Hehe. Ung pedal ng preno rin parang malalim na malambot? Thanks!
    Been driving my LTZ for 1 week now...di ko naman pansin kung "maalog yung headlights" o yung hood pag idling. Dami ko pa naman dinadaanan na traffic.
    Yung preno, tama lang...ramdam mo na kumakapit habang palalim ang apak at walang sudden stops.
    Napansin ko lang nung naglinis ako ng kotse this am, may moisture sa taillights sa driver side. Anybody had the same experience with their lights? Maalala ko sana sa 1st PMS.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by citydriver View Post
    Been driving my LTZ for 1 week now...di ko naman pansin kung "maalog yung headlights" o yung hood pag idling. Dami ko pa naman dinadaanan na traffic.
    Yung preno, tama lang...ramdam mo na kumakapit habang palalim ang apak at walang sudden stops.
    Napansin ko lang nung naglinis ako ng kotse this am, may moisture sa taillights sa driver side. Anybody had the same experience with their lights? Maalala ko sana sa 1st PMS.

Common issue ng Trailblazer na may moist sa tail lamp. And it's not confined to the Trailblazer. Montero ko may ganyang issue din pero nawawala naman pag umaandar na

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Thanks numbah5. And I guess nothing to worry about?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Thanks numbah5. And I guess nothing to worry about?

Yes nothing to worry about sir. So far there's none who reported problems on their tail lights due to the moisture. Even my TB doesn't have problems due to the moisture.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Thanks Numbah5. Appreciate your reply. Btw I saw your post re carmatting, and you had yours custom made (like 3M Nomad). I was wondering if you can recommend something of the "basin" type that would best fit our TB? Especially tagulan na. I don't think weathertech would come up with a digital fit since TB is not available in the US and weathertech AVM, na pwedeng itrim...tama ba ang sukat sa TB? TIA.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Thanks Numbah5. Appreciate your reply. Btw I saw your post re carmatting, and you had yours custom made (like 3M Nomad). I was wondering if you can recommend something of the "basin" type that would best fit our TB? Especially tagulan na. I don't think weathertech would come up with a digital fit since TB is not available in the US and weathertech AVM, na pwedeng itrim...tama ba ang sukat sa TB? TIA.

I think WeatherTech can have a custom made matting for the TB upon request. Especially that the Colorado is going to be in US showrooms starting this August-September. Same fitment lang ang TB and Colorado on the first and second rows.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sidh View Post
    Good Day to all Tsikot viewers. Great deals in CHEVROLET SHAW BLVD. If like nyo po mag pa approve sa bank of B.P.I., METRO BANK and PBCOM for bank financing or even in-house financing, malaki po ang pwede naming maibigay na CASH DISCOUNT and LOW DOWN PAYMENT because FREE INSURANCE and FREE CHATTLE MORTGAGE po sila until SEPTEMBER 2014.

If you want more information about the promo, please CALL or TEXT number and i will be glad to assist you!

Thank you and god bless!

Chester Tom Castillo
    Sales Consultant Chevrolet Shaw Mandaluyong.
    Smart: 09398302006
    Globe: 09278743696
    E mail: ct.castillo07*gmail.com
    I thought selling here is forbidden?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ACarEnthusiast View Post
    In my opinion kasi it became exclusive to actual members and owners only which just turned me off. If you were to get members you share info and not to keep it to themselves. Many clubs on FB openly share even if they arent owners yet. Then there were rumors that club officers misappropriating club funds and those questioning its actual officers. Too much politics for a car club we already get that in government.

I tried to join but no response..

Chevrolet Club Philippines (Chevrolet Trailblazer Group)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Chev...h.Trailblazer/

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer