New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 425 of 442 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425426427428429435 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    We'll be getting our TB at Chevrolet Greenfield Sta. Rosa. Under construction pa ang building nila but open na ang showroom. Sana ok ang unit. Sana ok din ang dealership. Malapit lang sa bahay. Just a few meters away from our village gate.

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by rac98 View Post
    ^^kung may tweeter yung nasa middle 8 talaga yan.
    Yong unit pala sa pilipinas hindi gaya sa abroad na may speakers yong 3rd row?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Any update sa reverse camera na supposedly coming soon nung March na works with MyLink?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by LoBudget View Post
    Any update sa reverse camera na supposedly coming soon nung March na works with MyLink?
    Yeah, along with navigation? L

5. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Remox View Post
    Hi, good morning. I am from Davao city and I'm interested in buying the trailblazer manual transmission... i had paid 20k as a reservation fee already 3 weeks ago and until now the SA told me that there is still no available manual transmission model delivered yet. only the automatic models. just asking if the manual transmission model is currently having a low supply ?
    until now hindi parin dumating unit ko. its been 5 weeks already since i paid the reservation fee. all i got from the SA were promises. pahirapan ba talaga mag order nang trailblazer manual transmission royal gray?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    You may want to try Manila dealers sir. Chevrolet Commonwealth is a reliable dealer based from our experience.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last time i checked for a mt version of the tb it was like atleast 2 months

8. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Hi, good morning. I am from Davao city and I'm interested in buying the trailblazer manual transmission... i had paid 20k as a reservation fee already 3 weeks ago and until now the SA told me that there is still no available manual transmission model delivered yet. only the automatic models. just asking if the manual transmission model is currently having a low supply ?
    until now hindi parin dumating unit ko. its been 5 weeks already since i paid the reservation fee. all i got from the SA were promises. pahirapan ba talaga mag order nang trailblazer manual transmission royal gray?

Hi, good morning.... Finally my SA told me a week ago that there are 2 units of sapphire black trailb manual transmission being shipped going to Davao City, expected to arrive this June 28 or 29. He asked me if would it be ok for me to have the black one instead of my preferred color which was gray, and i answered yes..... they offered me free tint Lumina brand, matting and seatcover only. purchased via bank financing 40% down payment, 60% remaining payable for 60 months. i hope our final transaction would be fine when the unit arrives.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Hi, good morning.... Finally my SA told me a week ago that there are 2 units of sapphire black trailb manual transmission being shipped going to Davao City, expected to arrive this June 28 or 29. He asked me if would it be ok for me to have the black one instead of my preferred color which was gray, and i answered yes..... they offered me free tint Lumina brand, matting and seatcover only. purchased via bank financing 40% down payment, 60% remaining payable for 60 months. i hope our final transaction would be fine when the unit arrives.
    Sir are you okay with the black unit? Does your dealer have an estimated timeline for the arrival of the gray unit? Stick with your preffered color na lang kung hindi naman urgent pagkuha mo nitong new ride

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hi ,I am a fan of Microtech, yan ang ginagamit ko mag mula sa interior down to black tire, not expensive though but with quality results

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer