New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 421 of 442 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421422423424425431 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Tao nga naman. Tinulungan na nga.
    Hihirit at hihirit pa din.

Thanks for all the information, sir. Karma na bahala sa ganong mga tao.
    Pangarap pa lang sa akin TB - dinadaan pa sa ipon para makaluwang sa monthly pag kinaya na

Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Just to make a clarification, MyLink is not an optional accessory for 2013 Trailblazers and 2014 Trailblazer 4x2 variants as per TCCCI-Chevrolet Philippines. It's already factory installed in Thailand pagdating dito, unlike the OEM HUs of the Fortuner and Montero where Winterpine installs them upon arrival at Batangas port.

And another thing, TCCCI-Chevrolet Philippines discourages all Chevrolet dealers to install reverse cameras and headrest monitors on MyLink equipped Trailblazers as those are not the ones that Chevy Philippines are currently evaluating and testing. They are not going to be part of the warranty. Do not worry guys, as the evaluation and testing of the GPS navigation, reverse camera and headrest monitors of the MyLink is about to end soon. I cannot disclose when.

And another thing, I was told by 2 of our dealer partners that there are some people that are using the Trailblazer Club in order to get a good deal and more freebies than what we have agreed on before. I have to say this: YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO USE THE NAME OF THE TRAILBLAZER CLUB without my permission. Only those that I have given the number of our contact persons of our dealer partners are going to be considered as our club's sales referrals.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    What about Chevrolet Makati? I just reserved a 4X4 LTZ from them last Saturday, I hope I don't regret it.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tugateyshus View Post
    What about Chevrolet Makati? I just reserved a 4X4 LTZ from them last Saturday, I hope I don't regret it.
    Hi sir! Chevrolet Makati is one of the Trailblazer Club of the Philippines' dealer partners. You will not regret choosing them.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Hi sir! Chevrolet Makati is one of the Trailblazer Club of the Philippines' dealer partners. You will not regret choosing them.
    Awesome! Good to know! Thanks!

Badabing! Badabong!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hi Sir! Sir ok ba magpagawa sa Chevy Makati? Nakabanga kasi TBZ namin. Damage passenger side headlight, may konting disalignment fender bumper hood. Matagal kaya sya gawin? pwede ba iwanan na lng don kasi mang
    galing pa kmi probinsya.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by allan23 View Post
    Hi Sir! Sir ok ba magpagawa sa Chevy Makati? Nakabanga kasi TBZ namin. Damage passenger side headlight, may konting disalignment fender bumper hood. Matagal kaya sya gawin? pwede ba iwanan na lng don kasi mang
    galing pa kmi probinsya.
    If meron namang Chevrolet dealer malapit sa inyo, I suggest doon na lang para di ka na magaksaya ng diesel fuel going here in Metro Manila.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Hi Newbie here,

I'm planning on getting an LTZ. May I know what are the mods necessary or suggested for the unit? I understand kasi that the 2014 model comes with the mylink as standard HU and it cannot be replaced by another HU unless ma void yung warranty? (kailangan ko kasi ng rear cam. ;)

Sir numbah5, kindly pm me the best deal with the club's partner dealers for the 2014 4x4 LTZ model? And also on how do I apply for membership to the club? thanks in advance

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bear View Post
    Hi Newbie here,

I'm planning on getting an LTZ. May I know what are the mods necessary or suggested for the unit? I understand kasi that the 2014 model comes with the mylink as standard HU and it cannot be replaced by another HU unless ma void yung warranty? (kailangan ko kasi ng rear cam. ;)

Sir numbah5, kindly pm me the best deal with the club's partner dealers for the 2014 4x4 LTZ model? And also on how do I apply for membership to the club? thanks in advance
    May rear camera na for MyLink in Chevrolet dealers sir Suggested mods would be the following:

Stage 2 or 3 HID retrofit c/o garyq of hidretrofit.net - the stock halogen low beam is too weak

Rear spoiler, rear bumper sill guard, and hood lifter c/o satriasis

Change of horns to louder ones

I'll PM you the details regarding the deals of our dealer partners and how to apply for membership to the club later.

Thanks!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    May rear camera na for MyLink in Chevrolet dealers sir
    Wow!!! Inuna na nila sa Navi?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by LoBudget View Post
    Wow!!! Inuna na nila sa Navi?
    Actually matagal nang meron. It's a dealer option and the warranty will be coming from the Chevrolet dealer that installed it Navi will be coming out sooner daw

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer