New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 420 of 442 FirstFirst ... 320370410416417418419420421422423424430 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyOne View Post
    Chevy Q.Ave quoted me for a mylink package W/backup camera, GPS and headrest monitors for 60k php.

Btw, already got my TB and so happy with it. :D
    OK yan... MyLink lang na package upgrade or kasama na sa 2014 TB? Sa Pasig kasi 65k yung non-Mylink na ganyang setup. So at the very least may plate number mounted cams na silang available.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by LoBudget View Post
    OK yan... MyLink lang na package upgrade or kasama na sa 2014 TB? Sa Pasig kasi 65k yung non-Mylink na ganyang setup. So at the very least may plate number mounted cams na silang available.
    It's a package upgrade for the 4x2 mt&at, and the 2014 4x4 already have this setup. I just don't know if all they've told me are true. Haha.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    OT: anyone here who have tried Big Berts' new paint protection for our TB? How much did it cost and what are the pros&cons of this? Thanks for any reply.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    It's a package upgrade for the 4x2 mt&at, and the 2014 4x4 already have this setup. I just don't know if all they've told me are true. Haha.
    Just to make a clarification, MyLink is not an optional accessory for 2013 Trailblazers and 2014 Trailblazer 4x2 variants as per TCCCI-Chevrolet Philippines. It's already factory installed in Thailand pagdating dito, unlike the OEM HUs of the Fortuner and Montero where Winterpine installs them upon arrival at Batangas port.

And another thing, TCCCI-Chevrolet Philippines discourages all Chevrolet dealers to install reverse cameras and headrest monitors on MyLink equipped Trailblazers as those are not the ones that Chevy Philippines are currently evaluating and testing. They are not going to be part of the warranty. Do not worry guys, as the evaluation and testing of the GPS navigation, reverse camera and headrest monitors of the MyLink is about to end soon. I cannot disclose when.

And another thing, I was told by 2 of our dealer partners that there are some people that are using the Trailblazer Club in order to get a good deal and more freebies than what we have agreed on before. I have to say this: YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO USE THE NAME OF THE TRAILBLAZER CLUB without my permission. Only those that I have given the number of our contact persons of our dealer partners are going to be considered as our club's sales referrals.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    ano pong material ng spoiler?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by windblaze View Post
    ano pong material ng spoiler?
    It's made from ABS Plastic sir. You're looking for one? I know someone who imports and sells one from Thailand. Painted na rin

7. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    It's made from ABS Plastic sir. You're looking for one? I know someone who imports and sells one from Thailand. Painted na rin

Sir do they have roof rails?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sir do they have roof rails?
    Yes he also has roof rails. It's the original roof rail of the LTZ straight from Thailand

9. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Yes he also has roof rails. It's the original roof rail of the LTZ straight from Thailand

Do you know how much is it sir? Pwede malaman contact details. Ty

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Do you know how much is it sir? Pwede malaman contact details. Ty
    Please contact Jason Sy, Trailblazer Club PH treasurer, at +639209506707. He is the one importing original accessories for the Trailblazer like the rear spoiler, door sill scuff plates, rear bumper sill guard, roof rails and the Dubai kit. Tell him that numbah5 aka Justin Caparas told you about him. Thanks.

Justin Caparas
    President
    Trailblazer Club of the Philippines

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer