New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 419 of 442 FirstFirst ... 319369409415416417418419420421422423429 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Remox View Post
    sir safala, thank you very much for your answer. BTW i am from davao city. there is only 1 chevrolet dealer here. i hope what you told me is the same here in davao.
    1% Dealer's Incentive is already standard for bank PO payment of the Trailblazer. No more 2% or higher

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    1% Dealer's Incentive is already standard for bank PO payment of the Trailblazer. No more 2% or higher

sir numbah5, thanks again for your reply... you are of great help to the owners and soon to be owners of TB... i just wish that your connections extends here in davao city and i hope that i will be a member of TBCPh even if i am here in davao city (if i already have the unit)... thank you, sir.... more power....

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Sa mga naka MyLink, wala pa bang nag try mag kabit or tignan ang provision for Camera? Or wala din talagang option sa menu? Mag kaka federal law ata sa US that will require all vehicles to have reverse cameras so hopefully that trickles down to us soon. Also sa mga US sa Cruze na naka Mylink may reverse camera daw sila kahit walang Nav pack, sa safety package daw kasama.

Parang may naka pag subok na pero requires programing daw sa casa.
    "http://autospatech.com/car-trucks-safety/backup-camera/gm/gm-mylink-intellilink-factory-fit-backup-camera-system.html"

ito sa cruze
    "http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/9-general-discussion-forum/12646-backup-camera-mylink-touch-screen-radio-without-nav-2013-cruze-eco.html"

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    ^ nakakainis nga hanggang ngayon wala pa rin reverse cam and navi kahit may mylink na...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rac98 View Post
    ^ nakakainis nga hanggang ngayon wala pa rin reverse cam and navi kahit may mylink na...
    Relax lang kayo, malapit na magkaroon ng reverse camera and GPS ang MyLink. How soon you will ask? Very soon

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Relax lang kayo, malapit na magkaroon ng reverse camera and GPS ang MyLink. How soon you will ask? Very soon

Soon or very soon, it wil still count as none. So unless meron na talaga, then mas maganda if dun na lang maginform. Hehe..

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I think they want to bring it in at the same time, but it would be great if they had the Nav to follow but the camera available. Standard naman siya sa US for the 2013 Camaro mid to high trim ata apart from the Cruze pag naka MyLink so the initial thoughts on compatibility here were incorrect. Yung iba ginawan ng paraan para meron din silang front camera... not sure why that would be needed for a car, but for the TB with a really high front end it might be more useful. As noted by some if a street kid was standing in front of the TB (or most mid and bigger SUVs) you wont see them.

From what I have read the feature has to be activated in MyLink. There are no RCA cables so you need to tap the RCA wire into some port somewhere... if you want to DIY.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I heard the strangest thing today, a friend of mine was quoted by Alabang na surely may 4x4LTZ sila this coming end of the month and may backup camera daw... Sabi ko check niya baka 2013 pala bibigay at hindi naka MyLink yung unit. Hindi din sila kumuha ng in-house kaya nagtaka ako at naka allocate na daw yung unit sa kanila sila pa mamimili ng kulay.

Anyone in Alabang area can confirm if they are surely getting 4x4 units? Baka di lang naintindihan nung kaibigan ko yung sinabi ng SA... perhaps estimate lang ng SA na baka may dumating.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Good news for TBZ buyers if it were true...save you on some of the upgrades.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Chevy Q.Ave quoted me for a mylink package W/backup camera, GPS and headrest monitors for 60k php.

Btw, already got my TB and so happy with it. :D

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer