New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 418 of 442 FirstFirst ... 318368408414415416417418419420421422428 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Remox View Post
    sir albert_b, thank you very much for taking time answering my query. i am planning to buy the TB 2.5 M/T variant if God willing hopefully middle of this year... does TBCPh have access to Chevrolet Davao? .. hehehe....
    Currently, we don't have partnerships with the provincial dealers. But we are working on with Chevrolet Nueva Ecija, Pampanga, Dagupan, Cebu, Iloilo, Bacolod, Cagayan de Oro and the soon to open Zamboanga.

It's very easy to get the 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T variant in all dealerships.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    hi mga sir, can anyone help me here my Trailblazer LTZ is still in chevy Nueva Ecija for 3 months now because the engine wiring harness was bitten by my dog. They said the part will come this last week of january but when the container arrives wala daw ung part, its taking too long and I badly need the car. Baka naman po anyone here can help para maiparating sa chevy philippines my problem, thanks

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pa3k View Post
    hi mga sir, can anyone help me here my Trailblazer LTZ is still in chevy Nueva Ecija for 3 months now because the engine wiring harness was bitten by my dog. They said the part will come this last week of january but when the container arrives wala daw ung part, its taking too long and I badly need the car. Baka naman po anyone here can help para maiparating sa chevy philippines my problem, thanks
    PM me your real name and VIN of your TrailB. I will forward it to Chevrolet Philippines

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Remox View Post
    for TB 2.5 M/T unit cost is Php1,378,888.00. 1% of unit cost is Php13,788.88. Wow..... am i correct sir, that the Dealer incentive for this type of unit is Php13,788.88?
    In normal situation, the 1% DI is shouldered by the bank. But if the car is selling hot or there is shortage, unscrupulous dealers charge additional DI on the buyer. Last December, i called some chevy dealership to inquire a 2014 Traiblazer for my sister. I was informed by 2 dealers that there is no more DI, LTO is free, and on top they can give me 25k pesos discount.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Have any of you checked the wheel wells in the front? is there any way to add more splash guards? I feel that there seems to be a lot of parts exposed to possible mud splash in that area, which is up to the engine area. Also there are several holes that are not plugged... possibly for other screws or what not, di kaya pagsimulan ng kalawang yon? would it be safe to plug them up with duct tape or silicone sealant?
    Last edited by LoBudget; February 3rd, 2014 at 01:49 AM. Reason: spelling

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by LoBudget View Post
    Have any of you checked the wheel wells in the front? is there any way to add more splash guards? I feel that there seems to be a lot of parts exposed to possible mud splash in that area, which is up to the engine area. Also there are several holes that are not plugged... possibly for other screws or what not, di kaya pagsimulan ng kalawang yon? would it be safe to plug them up with duct tape or silicone sealant?
    You can add more splash guards pero it won't look good. Magiging baduy TB mo. My TB is already 1 year and 1 month na, at hindi naman kinalawang yung mga holes na yun.

HTH

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Come join the Trailblazer Club of the Philippines!

We are the exclusive car club of current and future owners of the Chevrolet Trailblazer SUV!

1st Generation Trailblazer owners are also welcome to join us!

Please like our Facebook fan page: Trailblazer Club of the Philippines

Please also join our Facebook group page after liking the fan page: Trailblazer Club of the Philippines (TBCPh)

Come join us in our upcoming February 2014 EB and Fun Drive! It will be held in Sky Ranch Tagaytay on February 9, 2014. We have 14 confirmed attendees as of today. You can bring your families and/or friends with you.

Meet up points are as follows:

Chevrolet Commonwealth for those coming from the North:
    7:00-7:45 am

Chevrolet Pasig for those coming from the East:
    7:30-8:30 am

Chevrolet Makati for those coming from Makati, Taguig, Pasay and Manila:
    8:00-9:15 am

Shell SLEX southbound for those coming from Parañaque, Sucat, Alabang, Las Piñas, Bacoor, Imus, Muntinlupa and San Pedro:
    8:45-9:50 am

Paseo de Santa Rosa for those coming from Laguna and Batangas:
    9:30-10:30 am

ETA at Sky Ranch Tagaytay is 11:30 am.

Those coming from the other towns and cities of Cavite may proceed directly to Sky Ranch Tagaytay.

Thank you and see you guys on Sunday!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Hi! Sirs, just want to know what are the negative feedbacks with Chevy Q.Ave?
    I'm about to get my TB from them but I'm still waiting since they can't give me the 2014 4x2 manual (color silver or gray) that I want. Maybe I can still change my dealer if they are not really recommended. Thanks in advance for any reply.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyOne View Post
    Hi! Sirs, just want to know what are the negative feedbacks with Chevy Q.Ave?
    I'm about to get my TB from them but I'm still waiting since they can't give me the 2014 4x2 manual (color silver or gray) that I want. Maybe I can still change my dealer if they are not really recommended. Thanks in advance for any reply.
    Poor aftersales experience (more than a year for the release of plates and OR/CR, agents won't update you on the status of your LTO registration), highest PMS cost among all Chevrolet dealers in Metro Manila. In short, will give you a lot of headcahes and heartaches.

Go to Chevrolet Commonwealth. Magaling sa customer service sila, presales, sales and aftersales. That's why we in the Trailblazer Club of the Philippines has partnered with them.

Last edited by numbah5; February 7th, 2014 at 01:37 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by safala View Post
    In normal situation, the 1% DI is shouldered by the bank. But if the car is selling hot or there is shortage, unscrupulous dealers charge additional DI on the buyer. Last December, i called some chevy dealership to inquire a 2014 Traiblazer for my sister. I was informed by 2 dealers that there is no more DI, LTO is free, and on top they can give me 25k pesos discount.
    sir safala, thank you very much for your answer. BTW i am from davao city. there is only 1 chevrolet dealer here. i hope what you told me is the same here in davao.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer