New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 417 of 442 FirstFirst ... 317367407413414415416417418419420421427 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Remox View Post
    hi, again.... i just want to ask..... how much is the usual payment for dealer's incentive in buying TB?
    In our 3 dealer partners (Commonwealth, Makati and Pasig), it is 1%

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    They have the same sales package as Commonwealth and Makati, also priority allocation for all sales referrals of the club. I also recommend them for service as they are Chevy Philippines' 2013 Best in Service. For sales, look for Paolo Llave, General Sales Manager. For service, look for sir Rico, Aftersales Manager.

In order to enjoy the special PMS price of the dealer partners of the Trailblazer Club, one has to be a bonafide member. Meaning, one has to join our Facebook group page Trailblazer Club of the Philippines (TBCPh). Then you will see how to become a bonafide member there.

Our dealer partners are instructed with this: No club ID and sticker presented, no special PMS price

Sir Numbah5,
    Anong Chevy branch si Mr Paolo Llave (Geneal Sales Manager)? Commonwealth? Plan to visit Commonwealth sa March 15 to see the actual 2014 LTZ. May contact po ba kayo sa Chevy Quezon Avenue? Also we might consider this branch since it is near to SM North Edsa pag time for PMS ay pwede tumambay muna sa SM while waiting. Salamat po.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_TLZ2800 View Post
    Sir Numbah5,
    Anong Chevy branch si Mr Paolo Llave (Geneal Sales Manager)? Commonwealth? Plan to visit Commonwealth sa March 15 to see the actual 2014 LTZ. May contact po ba kayo sa Chevy Quezon Avenue? Also we might consider this branch since it is near to SM North Edsa pag time for PMS ay pwede tumambay muna sa SM while waiting. Salamat po.
    Paolo Llave is from Pasig. Jeff Rivera is Commonwealth's General Sales Manager. Quezon Avenue is not recommended since they have negative feedbacks from some members of our club (Trailblazer Club)

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Paolo Llave is from Pasig. Jeff Rivera is Commonwealth's General Sales Manager. Quezon Avenue is not recommended since they have negative feedbacks from some members of our club (Trailblazer Club)

Sir salamat sa info. We'll visit Mr. Jeff Rivera baka sakali ma test drive yung LTZ nila para matest engine power.

Sir how about Chevy Balintawak? Anong feedback? Commonwealth, Balintawak & Q. Ave kasi ang malapit para sami. We're from Isabela north. Salamat ulit.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_TLZ2800 View Post
    Sir salamat sa info. We'll visit Mr. Jeff Rivera baka sakali ma test drive yung LTZ nila para matest engine power.

Sir how about Chevy Balintawak? Anong feedback? Commonwealth, Balintawak & Q. Ave kasi ang malapit para sami. We're from Isabela north. Salamat ulit.
    Isa ring sablay yang North EDSA Balintawak sa amin. Too many negative feedback

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Isa ring sablay yang North EDSA Balintawak sa amin. Too many negative feedback

Sir salamat sa info. We'll visit Commonwealth sa March 15.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    In our 3 dealer partners (Commonwealth, Makati and Pasig), it is 1%

for TB 2.5 M/T unit cost is Php1,378,888.00. 1% of unit cost is Php13,788.88. Wow..... am i correct sir, that the Dealer incentive for this type of unit is Php13,788.88?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Remox View Post
    for TB 2.5 M/T unit cost is Php1,378,888.00. 1% of unit cost is Php13,788.88. Wow..... am i correct sir, that the Dealer incentive for this type of unit is Php13,788.88?
    Does any body of you experts know how to answer this question? its just a matter of yes or no and just some details....

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    It's 1%
    Yup, that's how to calculate for 1%.
    I am not sure if there is any dealer from any brand that doesn't have DI.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    It's 1%
    Yup, that's how to calculate for 1%.
    I am not sure if there is any dealer from any brand that doesn't have DI.
    sir albert_b, thank you very much for taking time answering my query. i am planning to buy the TB 2.5 M/T variant if God willing hopefully middle of this year... does TBCPh have access to Chevrolet Davao? .. hehehe....

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer