New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 416 of 442 FirstFirst ... 316366406412413414415416417418419420426 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Remox View Post
    hi to all. i am from davao city. i am planning to buy an suv, maybe this May or June, and i was reading reviews for montero sport, fortuner, and trailblazer.... reading through the reviews made me confused since all of the 3 SUVs have its pros and cons which is all of great importance.... my line of work made my preference on trailblazer, although i haven't fully decided yet on this.. if ever, i'm planning to buy the TB 2.5 manual here in davao city... then later this after noon me and my wife went to chevrolet show room and checked the ride... my wife was really amazed of the beauty of the ride and so we asked the SA the price quotation of the TB 2.5 manual variant, he handed me a brochure with a computer printed price quotation.... it was priced at Php 1,428,888.00 its a Php50k difference compared to the NCR prize and i think it is because of the freight and handling cost transporting the unit from luzon to mindanao.... i was curious if it is right for us buyers to shoulder the freight and handling cost? TIA
    All car dealers based in VisMin area have a higher SRP than those in Luzon, so it's really standard. Ok na ok lang yan.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    SRP is the same, dealers outside of Manila have been adding the freight cost to the SRP in their price list. It's really cheaper to buy in Manila and ship the unit yourself but it's inconvenient for most buyers.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    All car dealers based in VisMin area have a higher SRP than those in Luzon, so it's really standard. Ok na ok lang yan.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    SRP is the same, dealers outside of Manila have been adding the freight cost to the SRP in their price list. It's really cheaper to buy in Manila and ship the unit yourself but it's inconvenient for most buyers.
    thank you sir numbah and sir walter......

do we have to give a DI? if so, how much? TIA

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Fresh batch of TB being unloaded at Pasig as I passed it this early AM. Maybe these are the LTZs.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by LoBudget View Post
    Fresh batch of TB being unloaded at Pasig as I passed it this early AM. Maybe these are the LTZs.
    Good news for our referrals in Pasig as Chevy Pasig is Trailblazer Club's newest Chevy dealer partner

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Good news for our referrals in Pasig as Chevy Pasig is Trailblazer Club's newest Chevy dealer partner

Same na rin yung "package" nila as Commonwealth and Makati? And would you now also recommend them for service? Sinong mga contact natin doon?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by LoBudget View Post
    Same na rin yung "package" nila as Commonwealth and Makati? And would you now also recommend them for service? Sinong mga contact natin doon?
    They have the same sales package as Commonwealth and Makati, also priority allocation for all sales referrals of the club. I also recommend them for service as they are Chevy Philippines' 2013 Best in Service. For sales, look for Paolo Llave, General Sales Manager. For service, look for sir Rico, Aftersales Manager.

In order to enjoy the special PMS price of the dealer partners of the Trailblazer Club, one has to be a bonafide member. Meaning, one has to join our Facebook group page Trailblazer Club of the Philippines (TBCPh). Then you will see how to become a bonafide member there.

Our dealer partners are instructed with this: No club ID and sticker presented, no special PMS price

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ^^^ Do you have contact numbers of Chevrolet Makati sales manager? Thank you.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    ^^^ Do you have contact numbers of Chevrolet Makati sales manager? Thank you.
    Yes I have. I'll PM them to you

10. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    hi, again.... i just want to ask..... how much is the usual payment for dealer's incentive in buying TB?

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer