New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 415 of 442 FirstFirst ... 315365405411412413414415416417418419425 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    walang pila sa Trailblazer? hanggang ngayon kasi wala pa yung unit ng kumpare ko 1st week pa ng december nagpa reserve/nagbigay ng DP di ko lang natanong kung anong casa ng chevy.
    Chevy has ran out of 2014 LTZ units for December in all their dealer, they told me by the 3rd week of January, units would have arrived by then. Waiting time has shortened already compared to before. From a 3-6 month waiting time, it has shortened to 1 month at the most

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    They require their Trailblazer and Colorado clients to go back on 5,000 kms or 4 months whichever comes first.
    Di ba pwedeng per distance, talagang which ever comes first? Also is the first service the only one at 4th month or is it every 5tkm or every 4th month which ever comes first? Usually mga ~7tkm a year lang ang takbo ko 95% city only and usually light to moderate traffic 80% of the time due to the time of my work. Sa ford gas engines every 10tkm or every 6th month, pero pag low mileage use ok lang sa kanila na every 7th month.

They just opted to make it a requirement for their clients after the incident with *Batang Pasig's Trailblazer last July. Yung tumirik sa Ortigas flyover.
    Ano po yung cause ng pag tirik?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by LoBudget View Post
    Di ba pwedeng per distance, talagang which ever comes first? Also is the first service the only one at 4th month or is it every 5tkm or every 4th month which ever comes first? Usually mga ~7tkm a year lang ang takbo ko 95% city only and usually light to moderate traffic 80% of the time due to the time of my work. Sa ford gas engines every 10tkm or every 6th month, pero pag low mileage use ok lang sa kanila na every 7th month.

Ano po yung cause ng pag tirik?
    I bolded the answer. It is every 5,000 kms or 4 months whichever comes first, pero ok lang lumampas ng 1 month, so kahit 5 months ok lang. As for the cause of the stalling, I'll try to backread dito kasi nandoon yung exact cause. I remember it was a loose cable but I cannot remember what exact cable.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Chevy has ran out of 2014 LTZ units for December in all their dealer, they told me by the 3rd week of January, units would have arrived by then. Waiting time has shortened already compared to before. From a 3-6 month waiting time, it has shortened to 1 month at the most

thanks boss nasabi ko na sa kanya kung bat delay yung unit niya.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Sir numbah..good morning po.ready na pa ako for the test drive..ready starting by monday..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nagtanong ako kay roex ng makati. sa jan2 na magresume ng test drive. pa test drive sana ako bukas ng 4x2 AT.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tsikot Forums Mobile App mobile app

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Any updates here? Parang wala nang mga posts...

I'd love to hear how your out of town trips were with the TB.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Oo nga e..tahimik pa..lahat ata nasa bakasyon pa

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by LoBudget View Post
    Any updates here? Parang wala nang mga posts...

I'd love to hear how your out of town trips were with the TB.
    I own the LT variant. Long trips are very good and comfortable naman. My family loves the cavernous space and excellent leg room. Power and torque-wise, di naman bitin (well at least for our Tagaytay runs) sir.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Tamang tama sir! Chevrolet Makati one of our (Trailblazer Club of the Philippines) dealer-partners. They give a special package to those who have joined our Facebook group page and also to our referrals. Kilalang kilala din ako ng buong service and sales departments nila kaya di ka mahihirapan pag doon ka kukuha ng Trailblazer.

hi to all. i am from davao city. i am planning to buy an suv, maybe this May or June, and i was reading reviews for montero sport, fortuner, and trailblazer.... reading through the reviews made me confused since all of the 3 SUVs have its pros and cons which is all of great importance.... my line of work made my preference on trailblazer, although i haven't fully decided yet on this.. if ever, i'm planning to buy the TB 2.5 manual here in davao city... then later this after noon me and my wife went to chevrolet show room and checked the ride... my wife was really amazed of the beauty of the ride and so we asked the SA the price quotation of the TB 2.5 manual variant, he handed me a brochure with a computer printed price quotation.... it was priced at Php 1,428,888.00 its a Php50k difference compared to the NCR prize and i think it is because of the freight and handling cost transporting the unit from luzon to mindanao.... i was curious if it is right for us buyers to shoulder the freight and handling cost? TIA

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer