New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 414 of 442 FirstFirst ... 314364404410411412413414415416417418424 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    [QUOTE=numbah5;2282966]Guys, who is Erick Floriza here? Just saw the post of Chevrolet Commonwealth in their FB fan page. Wala pa akong nakikitang Erick Floriza in our FB group page

Hey that's me! Ka-approve mo pa lang sir yung appli ko sa fb. Di pa ko nakapagpost kasi been to ilocos to reach my first 1k and in 5 days time 1k pms na hehe. Mine is 2013 ltz and very happy about the unit and where i got it. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    [QUOTE=eaxx5373;2283252]
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Guys, who is Erick Floriza here? Just saw the post of Chevrolet Commonwealth in their FB fan page. Wala pa akong nakikitang Erick Floriza in our FB group page

Hey that's me! Ka-approve mo pa lang sir yung appli ko sa fb. Di pa ko nakapagpost kasi been to ilocos to reach my first 1k and in 5 days time 1k pms na hehe. Mine is 2013 ltz and very happy about the unit and where i got it. Thanks!
    Nice feedback! Pero di mo naman kailangan ibalik for 1k km PMS. Optional lang yun kasi ang SOP ng Chevrolet Philippines is at 5k kms pa. Wala namang gagawin si dealer sa 1k km PMS mo kundi to check lang for loose bolts and suspension parts.

Basta partner ng Trailblazer Club Philippines, the best!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    [QUOTE=eaxx5373;2283252]
    Guys, who is Erick Floriza here? Just saw the post of Chevrolet Commonwealth in their FB fan page. Wala pa akong nakikitang Erick Floriza in our FB group page

I think 1k PMS is the new sop for new engine. Sinasabi naman ng dealer yun. Kasi noon nakuha ko TB they said na 5k PMS, like sa cruze owners, sinabi sa kanila na 10k ang PMS. I think it depend sa engine.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by strawhat View Post

I think 1k PMS is the new sop for new engine. Sinasabi naman ng dealer yun. Kasi noon nakuha ko TB they said na 5k PMS, like sa cruze owners, sinabi sa kanila na 10k ang PMS. I think it depend sa engine.
    strawhat, kanino ka mas maniniwala? Sa dealer or sa planta? Di mo yata alam na madalas kong nakakausap ang mga boss ng TCCCI-Chevrolet Philippines. Ang sabi sa akin, some dealers require the 1k km PMS pero free naman yun. Ang ginagawa doon is just checking of loose bolts and other engine parts. Majority of Metro Manila dealers do not require the 1k km PMS. They require their Trailblazer and Colorado clients to go back on 5,000 kms or 4 months whichever comes first.

Chevrolet Commonwealth before does not require their clients to go back for the 1k km PMS. They just opted to make it a requirement for their clients after the incident with *Batang Pasig's Trailblazer last July. Yung tumirik sa Ortigas flyover. Batang Pasig is their client.

I hope this clears out anything about the PMS schedule.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    strawhat, kanino ka mas maniniwala? Sa dealer or sa planta? Di mo yata alam na madalas kong nakakausap ang mga boss ng TCCCI-Chevrolet Philippines. Ang sabi sa akin, some dealers require the 1k km PMS pero free naman yun. Ang ginagawa doon is just checking of loose bolts and other engine parts. Majority of Metro Manila dealers do not require the 1k km PMS. They require their Trailblazer and Colorado clients to go back on 5,000 kms or 4 months whichever comes first.

Chevrolet Commonwealth before does not require their clients to go back for the 1k km PMS. They just opted to make it a requirement for their clients after the incident with *Batang Pasig's Trailblazer last July. Yung tumirik sa Ortigas flyover. Batang Pasig is their client.

I hope this clears out anything about the PMS schedule.

I'll go for the dealer kasi yun ang kausap ko, sa kanila ako nag cclaim ng warranty. Hindi ko naman nakakausap yun mga taga planta. hindi naman nila sasagutin yun warranty claim ko pag ayaw honor ng dealer yun warranty ko. prevention is better than cure.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I'll go for the dealer kasi yun ang kausap ko, sa kanila ako nag cclaim ng warranty. Hindi ko naman nakakausap yun mga taga planta. hindi naman nila sasagutin yun warranty claim ko pag ayaw honor ng dealer yun warranty ko. prevention is better than cure.
    Kung yan ang gusto mong paniwalaan, then so be it. Basta I'm sticking with what the bosses of Chevrolet Philippines told me. By the way, it's Chevrolet Philippines who decides on warranty claims, not the dealer.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Good point!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    Good point!
    Just had a talk with Mr. Lito Landicho, Assistant Vice President of Service, The Covenant Car Company, Inc.-Chevrolet Philippines and Mr. Rupert Guerra, Service Manager of Chevrolet Commonwealth. Both said that the SOP of Chevrolet for the PMS schedule of the Trailblazer starts at 5,000 kms or 4 months whichever comes first whether it is a 2013 or a 2014 model. Chevrolet Commonwealth offers a free and optional 1st 1,000 km PMS for their clients in order to check for loose parts, which they also do during the 5,000 kms PMS where they change the oil and oil filter. Only Chevrolet Commonwealth offers this optional service in all Chevrolet Metro Manila dealerships.

They will be sending me an email regarding this.

Hope this clears out the PMS issue and puts it to rest.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    One more thing, I hope I won't see another "greedy dealer" excuse here as it is easier to get a Trailblazer now kesa last year.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    One more thing, I hope I won't see another "greedy dealer" excuse here as it is easier to get a Trailblazer now kesa last year.

walang pila sa Trailblazer? hanggang ngayon kasi wala pa yung unit ng kumpare ko 1st week pa ng december nagpa reserve/nagbigay ng DP di ko lang natanong kung anong casa ng chevy.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer