New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 410 of 442 FirstFirst ... 310360400406407408409410411412413414420 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Thanks for the feedback guys! Akala ko magaantay pa ako hanggang next year
    Last edited by SiRbossR; November 20th, 2013 at 11:45 PM. Reason: letter s

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    May pinost si sir Arthur na pic sa FB page ng TBCPh, sa'yo ba yun? Kilala niyo ba si Justine Lazatin?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Sir Numbah5, sa amin nga yun.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Nice! Post pics of your new Trailblazer! Pati rin sa FB page ng TBCPh!

Actually sir na-post na ng Ark Dealership sa FB. Kukuhanan ko sya ng pic then post ko sa TBCPh. Sorry dito sa Tsikot, di ko alam mag post.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ESMon View Post
    Actually sir na-post na ng Ark Dealership sa FB. Kukuhanan ko sya ng pic then post ko sa TBCPh. Sorry dito sa Tsikot, di ko alam mag post.
    Sa'yo pala yung pinost ni bro Ryan na TrailB eh! Papunta na kami sa fun run ngayon sir

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Had a chance to sit in a test drive of the 2014 2.8 Trailblazer 4x4 model this weekend. From the get-go, even after the factory modifications, I felt a lag. Once you hit the sweet spot though, it's all power there - you can feel the torque. Power comes with big grunt and this grunt translates to noise and vibration inside the cabin. My wife said the noise and vibration can be tolerated with. Breaking power is really strong and kept all 4 wheels on the ground steady.

Cabin space feels smaller once you are riding inside. It would seem bigger from the outside but it really isn't.

Comfort ride needs breaking in the suspension and maybe getting the right PSi combination with the tires.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonexplorer View Post
    Had a chance to sit in a test drive of the 2014 2.8 Trailblazer 4x4 model this weekend. From the get-go, even after the factory modifications, I felt a lag. Once you hit the sweet spot though, it's all power there - you can feel the torque. Power comes with big grunt and this grunt translates to noise and vibration inside the cabin. My wife said the noise and vibration can be tolerated with. Breaking power is really strong and kept all 4 wheels on the ground steady.

Cabin space feels smaller once you are riding inside. It would seem bigger from the outside but it really isn't.

Comfort ride needs breaking in the suspension and maybe getting the right PSi combination with the tires.
    Sir, were you at our Ride and Drive event at The Mills Country Club last Saturday?

Just to add also, all of us who own the 2013 model all noticed one thing during the test drive organized by Chevrolet Philippines for Chevrolet Club and Trailblazer Club: the engine is significantly quieter than our engines. We know the difference. It is even quieter than the 2013 2.5L engine. And the engine sounds different than ours.

Last edited by numbah5; November 25th, 2013 at 10:43 AM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Sir, were you at our Ride and Drive event at The Mills Country Club last Saturday?

Just to add also, all of us who own the 2013 model all noticed one thing during the test drive organized by Chevrolet Philippines for Chevrolet Club and Trailblazer Club: the engine is significantly quieter than our engines. We know the difference. It is even quieter than the 2013 2.5L engine. And the engine sounds different than ours.

Hello, I was not at this event. I went on a test drive at Chevrolet Makati. My brother was behind the wheel but I still felt the power of the vehicle even sitting at the back. As for the ride, nasanay lang yata ako sa quiet ride and comfort ng Explorer kaya my expectations were high hehe! Was also a little surprised that the cabin space felt smaller than what the Trailblazer looked like from the outside. I am only 5'4 and I felt a little cramped inside.

In any case, I'd still buy this vehicle over the current competitors. Fortuner is nice pero I believe it is way overpriced for what it offers. New Everest might be the closest contender of Trailblazer.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonexplorer View Post
    Hello, I was not at this event. I went on a test drive at Chevrolet Makati. My brother was behind the wheel but I still felt the power of the vehicle even sitting at the back. As for the ride, nasanay lang yata ako sa quiet ride and comfort ng Explorer kaya my expectations were high hehe! Was also a little surprised that the cabin space felt smaller than what the Trailblazer looked like from the outside. I am only 5'4 and I felt a little cramped inside.

In any case, I'd still buy this vehicle over the current competitors. Fortuner is nice pero I believe it is way overpriced for what it offers. New Everest might be the closest contender of Trailblazer.
    Tamang tama sir! Chevrolet Makati one of our (Trailblazer Club of the Philippines) dealer-partners. They give a special package to those who have joined our Facebook group page and also to our referrals. Kilalang kilala din ako ng buong service and sales departments nila kaya di ka mahihirapan pag doon ka kukuha ng Trailblazer.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    This would probably be the FACE of the next "facelifted" TrailBlazer.

2015-chevy-colorado.jpg

Chevy's midsize pickup: 2015 Colorado!

b97253594z.120131127145318000gn248nov.11.jpg

Maganda ba?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by coachryan View Post
    This would probably be the FACE of the next "facelifted" TrailBlazer.

2015-chevy-colorado.jpg

Chevy's midsize pickup: 2015 Colorado!

b97253594z.120131127145318000gn248nov.11.jpg

Maganda ba?
    Yan ang inaabangan namin! Better than the current look and there's a possibility that it will be the facelifted look in 2015.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer