New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 405 of 442 FirstFirst ... 305355395401402403404405406407408409415 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by eaxx5373 View Post
    +1 ako sa backing cam freebie

+1 din ako sa future owner, all thanks to boss numbah and Sir Ryan and Jeff of Commonwealth. hopefully makuha ko na this 1st week of december
    Oo nga dapat free na lang or standard gawin nila. I think their price is 8k for the backing cam. Sobrang mahal naman... outside casa you can get it cheaper, their price is way to high to be friendly... I mean i would understand if they will price it higher, but with that much? It is a turn-off for me..

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rac98 View Post
    Oo nga dapat free na lang or standard gawin nila. I think their price is 8k for the backing cam. Sobrang mahal naman... outside casa you can get it cheaper, their price is way to high to be friendly... I mean i would understand if they will price it higher, but with that much? It is a turn-off for me..
    Got a text from the AVP of Service of TCCCI-Chevrolet Philippines

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Hi sir numbah 5 is Chevrolet Greenhills a reliable dealer when it comes to service and repair. Coz I'm planning to get a tbz since it's the one nearest to my area.tnxs.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    kaya nga siguro reverse sensor lang kasama kasi di pa compatible sa MyLink... kasi it would be strange na TOTL model nila walang ganon as compared to other TOTL SUVs, like say the Forester XT. Maybe it will have blind spot alerting as well since the rear and rear quarter visibility in not that great from what I have heard from others.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CDG2 View Post
    Hi sir numbah 5 is Chevrolet Greenhills a reliable dealer when it comes to service and repair. Coz I'm planning to get a tbz since it's the one nearest to my area.tnxs.
    Highly discouraged since maraming complaints ang mga members namin doon. I also had a bad experience there na ayoko nang pag-usapan. I recommend our 2 dealer partners na lang

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by LoBudget View Post
    kaya nga siguro reverse sensor lang kasama kasi di pa compatible sa MyLink... kasi it would be strange na TOTL model nila walang ganon as compared to other TOTL SUVs, like say the Forester XT. Maybe it will have blind spot alerting as well since the rear and rear quarter visibility in not that great from what I have heard from others.
    TB LTZ has no blind spot warning system. Just wait for the camera compatibility, and our dealer partners will give the club a nice discount on the compatible camera for the MyLink. Kahit Montero Sport GTV, when it 1st came out in March 2011, wala pang reverse camera but it came with reverse sensors.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    TB LTZ has no blind spot warning system. Just wait for the camera compatibility, and our dealer partners will give the club a nice discount on the compatible camera for the MyLink. Kahit Montero Sport GTV, when it 1st came out in March 2011, wala pang reverse camera but it came with reverse sensors.

Sana meron na by the time we decide to get one. Our s.a. told us though that pwede nilang kabitan. I just don't know if baka hindi pa niya alam if the cam is compatible or not.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    With the release of the tweaked engine, napanis yung mga bagong labas. Even the awaited ford everest. Sana maimprove din nila interiors.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Highly discouraged since maraming complaints ang mga members namin doon. I also had a bad experience there na ayoko nang pag-usapan. I recommend our 2 dealer partners na lang

Sir, any feedback regarding Chevrolet Alabang? Ito kasi malapit sa amin. Thanks

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesto View Post
    Sir, any feedback regarding Chevrolet Alabang? Ito kasi malapit sa amin. Thanks
    Maraming negative feedback din dyan from our members sa Trailblazer Club.

By the way,

Had a short test drive of the 2014 Trailblazer yesterday at the Auto Focus Motor Show.

There are 4 things I've observed. First, the engine is significantly quieter than our 2013 Trailblazer. Second, the transmission has smoother shifting meaning no more gear hunting on the lower gears. Third is very obvious, the engine is a lot more powerful, nasusubsob ako sa upuan kada pagharurot ko. Fourth, brakes are stronger.

MyLink is not hard to use, napaka user friendly. Fully compatible with smartphones. And if you have a TuneIn Internet Radio App installed on your phone, the MyLink will automatically connect with it. Sadly, it's not an optional accessory for 2013 Trailblazers and for the 2014 4x2 variants.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer