New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 404 of 442 FirstFirst ... 304354394400401402403404405406407408414 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nel*carol1994 View Post
    Yup para din silang tayo (pilipino) may brand preference din, sa mindset natin pag japanese brand ay ok lalo na sa electronics and when it comes to car of choice marami pa din may tiwala sa toyota kahit may mga issue siguro dahil na rin sa easy available ang mga parts reliable naman.

When it comes to TB dapat talaga matindi ang marketing strategy nila kasi hirap maunahan ang toyota as their number one choice pa rin sila sa nakararami, IMHO.
    Sorry sa OT.

Actually pipiliin ko ang TB over Fort and Montero.
    Dito sa atin, kung ano ang bago, doon tayo. Medyo nawawala na ang brand preference. Magaling nga ang marketing strategy ng Chevrolet sa TB. Hindi nagkaroon ng public launch pero last year until bandang June, mahaba ang pila ng TB. That alone tells us na maganda ang perception ng mga Pilipino sa TB. Even niky said in his review of the TB over at TGP, the TB is the one vehicle that put Chevrolet into the mainstream. Same with the other motoring journalists who had reviewed the TB.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Ganda talaga ng white tbz! But one thing I noticed is that the engine noise and vibration can be felt inside the cabin at idle. Its very industrial compared to the fort... its a bit harsh for me.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rac98 View Post
    Ganda talaga ng white tbz! But one thing I noticed is that the engine noise and vibration can be felt inside the cabin at idle. Its very industrial compared to the fort... its a bit harsh for me.
    Sir saan mo nasubukan? Is it the 2014 Trailblazer already? 4x2 LT A/T or 4x4 LTZ yang nasubukan mo?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    ^^4x2 lt a/t sir. 2014 model.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^^4x2 a/t sir. 2014 model.
    Tama ka on your observation. As I have said in some of my posts, pinakatahimik na makinang diesel sa mga Thai built vehicles are the Toyota D-4D engines. Next would be the Ford Duratorq TDCi engines IMO, then the Chevrolet Duramax Diesel engines. But as the Australians said their reviews of the 2014 models, NVH levels have improved significantly from the 2013 models.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Dito sa atin, kung ano ang bago, doon tayo. Medyo nawawala na ang brand preference. Magaling nga ang marketing strategy ng Chevrolet sa TB. Hindi nagkaroon ng public launch pero last year until bandang June, mahaba ang pila ng TB. That alone tells us na maganda ang perception ng mga Pilipino sa TB. Even niky said in his review of the TB over at TGP, the TB is the one vehicle that put Chevrolet into the mainstream. Same with the other motoring journalists who had reviewed the TB.

Any idea how many 2012/2013 TBZ has already been sold to date? Definitely there will be more on the road if there is ample supply, and less greedy dealers.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    Any idea how many 2012/2013 TBZ has already been sold to date? Definitely there will be more on the road if there is ample supply, and less greedy dealers.
    In August 2013 alone TCCCI has sold 140 units of the Trailblazer. Last October 2013 they've sold 274 units of the Trailblazer. Last September 2013 they sold 165 units of the Trailblazer. In July 2013, they have sold 201 units, June 2013 with 242 units and May 2013 with 163 units. They haven't released the exact figures from October 2012-April 2013 but if you add these figures from May-October, they have sold 1,185 Trailblazers from that period. My guesstimate is that they are nearing the 2,000 unit sold or might even surpassed it already if we include the sales figures from October 2012-April 2013. And it will even continue to increase with the introduction of the 2.8 LT 4x2 A/T variant. Supply is already ample as I have been told that TCCCI has imported 500 units of the 4x2 A/T just for the 1st half of November.

As for the greedy dealers, it has been discussed in this thread every now and then to avoid those dealerships and just go straight to dealerships which we in the Trailblazer Club of the Philippines (TBCPh) have partnered with. Our dealer partners give our members who are in the process of buying one or our referrals priority allocation. akoni and Kobelco got their 2013 Summit White LTZ units in just weeks from Chevrolet Commonwealth with no purchase conditions. In our facebook group page, there are 3 members who got their 2013 Trailblazer LTZ units in just weeks from Chevrolet Commonwealth. benny010 and another 2 are in the process of getting their 2014 LT 4x2 A/T from Chevrolet Makati, again with no purchase conditions. Commonwealth and Makati gives out V-Kool OEM series tints as a freebie since it's part of our agreement. Kaya if I were you, if you still plan on getting a Trailblazer, go straight to Commonwealth and look for either Ryan or Ollan. Or go straight to Makati and look for Roex. Tell them the Trailblazer Club has referred you to them.

Last edited by numbah5; November 9th, 2013 at 01:10 PM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    In August 2013 alone TCCCI has sold 140 units of the Trailblazer. Last October 2013 they've sold 274 units of the Trailblazer. Last September 2013 they sold 165 units of the Trailblazer. In July 2013, they have sold 201 units, June 2013 with 242 units and May 2013 with 163 units. They haven't released the exact figures from October 2012-April 2013 but if you add these figures from May-October, they have sold 1,185 Trailblazers from that period. My guesstimate is that they are nearing the 2,000 unit sold or might even surpassed it already if we include the sales figures from October 2012-April 2013. And it will even continue to increase with the introduction of the 2.8 LT 4x2 A/T variant. Supply is already ample as I have been told that TCCCI has imported 500 units of the 4x2 A/T just for the 1st half of November.

As for the greedy dealers, it has been discussed in this thread every now and then to avoid those dealerships and just go straight to dealerships which we in the Trailblazer Club of the Philippines (TBCPh) have partnered with. Our dealer partners give our members who are in the process of buying one or our referrals priority allocation. akoni and Kobelco got their 2013 Summit White LTZ units in just weeks from Chevrolet Commonwealth with no purchase conditions. In our facebook group page, there are 3 members who got their 2013 Trailblazer LTZ units in just weeks from Chevrolet Commonwealth. benny010 and another 2 are in the process of getting their 2014 LT 4x2 A/T from Chevrolet Makati, again with no purchase conditions. Commonwealth and Makati gives out V-Kool OEM series tints as a freebie since it's part of our agreement. Kaya if I were you, if you still plan on getting a Trailblazer, go straight to Commonwealth and look for either Ryan or Ollan. Or go straight to Makati and look for Roex. Tell them the Trailblazer Club has referred you to them.

Sana they also give the backing cam as freebie for the ltz.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Sana they also give the backing cam as freebie for the ltz.
    +1 ako sa backing cam freebie

+1 din ako sa future owner, all thanks to boss numbah and Sir Ryan and Jeff of Commonwealth. hopefully makuha ko na this 1st week of december

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by eaxx5373 View Post
    +1 ako sa backing cam freebie

+1 din ako sa future owner, all thanks to boss numbah and Sir Ryan and Jeff of Commonwealth. hopefully makuha ko na this 1st week of december
    Musta pag-uusap niyo nila Jeff sir?

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer