New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 401 of 442 FirstFirst ... 301351391397398399400401402403404405411 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet23 View Post
    Mukhang impossible sir since yung internals ng engine were reengineered and the turbo is different as well. Also yung programing ng engine management and 6A/T transmission. Swerte talaga mg future owners ng LTZ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    oo nga paps.pero LT yun amin kasi i prefer manual. di kaya pede engine swap then katayin nila yun pag papalitan hahahaha.
    on a positive side, i'm happy with it kasi wala akong na-experience na engine problem. sana wala ma-experience na (major)problem ang mga future owner. what i mean is sana may enough/indepth testing yun new engine.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    sayang. was hoping for a software update so that our engines (mine is the original LTZ) could get the power bump as well. Oh well. Im still happy with the power of the LTZ. But an additional 20hp wouldnt hurt at all !!!!! Bragging rights

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by strawhat View Post
    oo nga paps.pero LT yun amin kasi i prefer manual. di kaya pede engine swap then katayin nila yun pag papalitan hahahaha.
    on a positive side, i'm happy with it kasi wala akong na-experience na engine problem. sana wala ma-experience na (major)problem ang mga future owner. what i mean is sana may enough/indepth testing yun new engine.
    Sir strawhat, have you joined the Trailblazer Club of the Philippines Facebook Group page? If not, I'm quoting my own post, here is the link to our FB group page.
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    sayang. was hoping for a software update so that our engines (mine is the original LTZ) could get the power bump as well. Oh well. Im still happy with the power of the LTZ. But an additional 20hp wouldnt hurt at all !!!!! Bragging rights
    Race Chip Pro is the answer to that. Madali lang i-unplug yun every time you bring your TrailB to the dealer so there will be no warranty issues

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Pwede bang itrade in ang stock head unit para sa mylink?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Sy View Post
    Pwede bang itrade in ang stock head unit para sa mylink?
    MyLink is not an optional accessory for non 2014 Trailblazer LTZ variants according to Chevrolet Philippines because MyLink is factory installed from their assembly plant in Thailand.

There are 2 OEM DVD/GPS headunit brands that has TV tuners for the Trailblazer that is available in the market. Smart-i and Growl Audio. I'm using Growl Audio.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet23 View Post
    Mukhang impossible sir since yung internals ng engine were reengineered and the turbo is different as well. Also yung programing ng engine management and 6A/T transmission. Swerte talaga mg future owners ng LTZ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Hindi lang LTZ, pati na rin mga LT 4x2 A/T owners!
    Quote Originally Posted by strawhat View Post
    The upgraded engine, according to our friends at TCCCI, started development since last year pa. Yesterday, I was told the real reason for the upgrade is that GM, as we all know, is launching the Colorado in North America and Europe in the coming month. Since the Duramax Diesel is only Euro 3 and will not pass the strict emission standards of North America (US Tier II bin 5) and Europe (Euro 5 and Euro 6), and also GM faces tough competition from Ford in the diesel powered truck segment (Ford Ranger and the upcoming all new Ford Everest), they decided to upgrade the engines, boosting their power and torque, while at the same time, making them Euro 4 compliant that can be upgraded to comply with Euro 5-6 and US Tier II bin 5 emission standards

The Trailblazer daw might be launched in the US due to high demand from consumers and Chevrolet dealers. They might launch it also in Europe. But no concrete plans for it for now. Pinag-aaralan pa lang daw

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    May navigation ba ang mylink?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rac98 View Post
    None sir. But Chevrolet told me that it is in the works already. MyLink is upgradable naman according to them so sa next upgrade nun, kasama na raw yung GPS Navigation

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rac98 View Post
    None as of the moment sir. Pero sabi sa akin, it's in the pipeline. MyLink naman daw is upgradable so expect the GPS Navigation in the coming updates

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer