New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 398 of 442 FirstFirst ... 298348388394395396397398399400401402408 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post

WHO: Trailblazer Club of the Philippines (TBCPh)
    WHAT: October Monthly EB
    WHERE: Restaurant 101, Enderun Colleges, 1100 Campus Ave., Mckinley Hill Township, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
    WHEN: October 26, 2013

Hello guys! Our October monthly EB will be held at Restaurant 101 of Enderun Colleges. This is where I am currently studying. The food there is delicious, I can assure you. It is one of the restaurants awarded best restaurant by Tatler in 2012 and 2013. I already made a reservation for us. Parking is free. Follow this thread for more updates.
    Guys, I highly encourage you to join us in our October Monthly EB. Thank you!

Please also join us in our Facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/trailblazerclubphils/

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    clarification from this article:
    GM dexos information center

" dexos™ is recommended by GM for use in all its vehicles EXCEPT those with Duramax diesel engines requiring the use of API CJ-4 engine oil."

tama ba na di dapat gumamit ng dexos engine oil ang trailblazer?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by benny010 View Post
    clarification from this article:
    GM dexos information center

" dexos™ is recommended by GM for use in all its vehicles EXCEPT those with Duramax diesel engines requiring the use of API CJ-4 engine oil."

tama ba na di dapat gumamit ng dexos engine oil ang trailblazer?
    The Duramax Diesel engine being referred to by the article is the V8 Duramax Diesel being used by the Silverado HD pick up truck in the U.S., not the inline 4 Duramax Diesel engines being used by the Colorado and the Trailblazer. Please back read on some pages, you can see my scanned images of the user manual there. Nakalagay doon na dexos2 ang recommended engine oil for the Duramax Diesel engines ng Trailblazer at Colorado

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Hi, I got this quote on a agent I found on sulit for 4x2 MT

TRAILBLAZER 2.5L 4X2 , 5-Speed M/T.............................................PHP 1,368,888.00

20% Down Payment……………………………………………………...PHP 273,778.00

Comprehensive Insurance (1 Year)…………………………………...FREE

3yrs. LTO Registration (3 Years)………………………………………FREE

Chattel Mortgage…………………………………………………………FREE

TOTAL DOWN PAYMENT ………………………………………………PHP 273,778.00

IN-HOUSE FINANCING ( monthly amortization )

5 Yrs…………………………………………………………………………PHP 27,880.00

4 Yrs…………………………………………………………………………PHP 32,021.00

Note: Free LTO, Comprehensive Insurance, and Chattel Mortgage for 4 and 5 yrs. Term

only.
    A little high on the interest talga on in-house, how are you getting yours?

Regards

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Sir Numbah, do you have any idea on when the Chevrolet Trailblazer 4x4 AT LTZ model 2014 with the MyLink will be arriving in the Philippines?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CamaroZ28 View Post
    Sir Numbah, do you have any idea on when the Chevrolet Trailblazer 4x4 AT LTZ model 2014 with the MyLink will be arriving in the Philippines?
    I know that the units are already at Batangas port, ready to be distributed to all Chevrolet dealers

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk now Free

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Hello Sir numbah5 alam nyo po ba ang part number ng Engine Air Filter ng Trailblazer 2.8 diesel 4x4 AT Pareho lang ba ito ng New Engine Maganda din ciguro kong gumamit ng K&N Airfilter. May nag Try na ba nito? Thank you.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ginoba View Post
    Hello Sir numbah5 alam nyo po ba ang part number ng Engine Air Filter ng Trailblazer 2.8 diesel 4x4 AT Pareho lang ba ito ng New Engine Maganda din ciguro kong gumamit ng K&N Airfilter. May nag Try na ba nito? Thank you.
    I don't know the part number. SpeedLab and Hurricane Air Filters already sell K&N air filter (SpeedLab) and Hurricane Air Filters for the Trailblazer and Colorado

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I know that the units are already at Batangas port, ready to be distributed to all Chevrolet dealers

Sir Numbah, the Chevrolet Trailblazer 4x2 AT LT 2014 seems to be already available in some of the dealers. When I saw the new specs, this really made me think a lot. I might go for the Chevrolet Trailblazer 4x4 AT LTZ 2014 instead. I will hold on for a while and wait for it. I had already informed my agent to reserve a unit for me. Hopefully it will be available this November or December.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CamaroZ28 View Post
    Sir Numbah, the Chevrolet Trailblazer 4x2 AT LT 2014 seems to be already available in some of the dealers. When I saw the new specs, this really made me think a lot. I might go for the Chevrolet Trailblazer 4x4 AT LTZ 2014 instead. I will hold on for a while and wait for it. I had already informed my agent to reserve a unit for me. Hopefully it will be available this November or December.
    Hi Sir Camaro, same here. We just realized na mas worth it ang 2014 4x4 LTZ, besides 230k lang naman ang difference from 4x2 AT LT. Plus you will be getting the top of the line unit kaya sulit na rin.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer