New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 397 of 442 FirstFirst ... 297347387393394395396397398399400401407 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    mga sir,

how is the ride of trailblazer compared to fortuner and montero?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nvidi.turion View Post
    mga sir,

how is the ride of trailblazer compared to fortuner and montero?
    I had the Fortuner before and still have the Montero, the Trailblazer has a better riding comfort than the 2 SUVs.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    sir kamusta naman leg room at headroom ng tatlo? tingin ko kasi mas malaki space ng TBLZ. tama po ba? i'm looking for a replacement for my existing ride and choosing among the 3 since di na nagkaka layo price ng 4x2 AT nila.

dagdag tanong na din sir N, musta steering comfort ng tatlo? mabigat daw MS. Ok lang sakin Fort. Hows the TBLZ steering? Electronic na din ba or Pump pa din?
    Last edited by yourman_2nd; October 9th, 2013 at 12:53 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I had the Fortuner before and still have the Montero, the Trailblazer has a better riding comfort than the 2 SUVs.
    thanks sir numbah5

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yourman_2nd View Post
    sir kamusta naman leg room at headroom ng tatlo? tingin ko kasi mas malaki space ng TBLZ. tama po ba? i'm looking for a replacement for my existing ride and choosing among the 3 since di na nagkaka layo price ng 4x2 AT nila.

dagdag tanong na din sir N, musta steering comfort ng tatlo? mabigat daw MS. Ok lang sakin Fort. Hows the TBLZ steering? Electronic na din ba or Pump pa din?
    Legroom and headroom is the best on the Trailblazer, but the legroom of the 3rd row is a bit tighter than the MS and Fort. The advantage is that, hindi nakataas ang mga tuhod mo sa 3rd row ng TB unlike the MS and Fort.

Steering comfort is also better than the MS and Fort. Kahit hydraulic pump din ang power steering. Still on the heavy side but lighter than the MS and Fort. I'd say nasa gitna siya ng MS at Fort, at ng mga Crossovers. Crossovers being almost or as light ng mga sedan.

HTH

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Sir numbah5 do you find it more difficult to park the TB than the Fort or MS , coz its longer?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tianak69 View Post
    Sir numbah5 do you find it more difficult to park the TB than the Fort or MS , coz its longer?

Actually no. Pare-parehas lang sila ng maneuverability sa parking

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006

WHO: Trailblazer Club of the Philippines (TBCPh)
    WHAT: October Monthly EB
    WHERE: Restaurant 101, Enderun Colleges, 1100 Campus Ave., Mckinley Hill Township, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
    WHEN: October 26, 2013

Hello guys! Our October monthly EB will be held at Restaurant 101 of Enderun Colleges. This is where I am currently studying. The food there is delicious, I can assure you. It is one of the restaurants awarded best restaurant by Tatler in 2012 and 2013. I already made a reservation for us. Parking is free. Follow this thread for more updates.
    Last edited by numbah5; October 9th, 2013 at 11:26 PM.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Thanks for the fast reply numbah5 :-)

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    salamat sir N for the prompt reply. anyway, I'll go to MOA this November for that Auto expo something to test drive all three and find out for myself which is most suitable for my needs. Di na nagkakalayo pricing ng MS GLS V vs Fort 2.5 V vs TBZ 2.8 LT.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer