New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 389 of 442 FirstFirst ... 289339379385386387388389390391392393399439 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    ^^ nakaka excite tuloy ano specs ng 4x2 A/T. Everytime I see a TB, napapatigil ako haha.
    Diba contracts can be not written naman? Sinusulat lang kapag marami nang stipulations?
    Kasi its not needed naman for them to be written to be considered legally binding. Correct me if i am wrong ah.

Kaya naman siguro ayaw sabihin ni sir numbah5 kasi sinabihan lang siya. Masyado naman ang TCCI kung i-written pa yung ganong contract haha.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    If this local article is accurate...

Chevrolet Trailblazer 2.5L 4x2 LT 5MT

2013 Chevrolet Trailblazer 2.5L 4x2 LT 5MT | New Car Buyer's Guide

Ooops! MT pala to.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

Any news for the AT sir?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jutenheim223 View Post
    Hmm *attorney (kinda funny na yun ang name mo, and I'm not bashing you in any way) meron kasi tinatawag na NDA (nondisclosure agreement). I think si sir *numbah5 under sa agreement na to. Hindi niya pwedeng ireveal yung specs ng 4x2 A/T variant kasi may contract siya pinirmahan.
    Sorry, mali yung sa part na may pinirmahan contract, what I meant to say was he was bound. He stated na he was "bound by a gag order" by his TCCI contacts.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by attorney View Post
    I dont even know the point of the NDA, if ever there was one. Its just a car. details can be viewed in chevy india thailand etc anyway. And if theres NDA he cant even mention anything about it that he knows something about it.
    No, if there's an NDA, the person under the said agreement can tell you something about the product and tell you that he's under NDA. Halimbawa reviewer ako ng gadgets tapos binigyan ako ng Samsung ng unit, let's say Samsung Galaxy S5. May pipirmahan ako na NDA agreement not to splurge any specifications of the product and it can be very specific, pwedeng sa NDA nakalagay lang is hindi ko pwedeng sabihin what CPU or what chipset it's using pero pwede ko sabihin na meron yung 16 MP na camera (you can advertise this as a rumor para mas protektado ka) and I'm not violating any agreements.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    No, if there's an NDA, the person under the said agreement can tell you something about the product and tell you that he's under NDA. Halimbawa reviewer ako ng gadgets tapos binigyan ako ng Samsung ng unit, let's say Samsung Galaxy S5. May pipirmahan ako na NDA agreement not to splurge any specifications of the product and it can be very specific, pwedeng sa NDA nakalagay lang is hindi ko pwedeng sabihin what CPU or what chipset it's using pero pwede ko sabihin na meron yung 16 MP na camera (you can advertise this as a rumor para mas protektado ka) and I'm not violating any agreements.
    Yeah but he already mentioned that its a 4x2 at. Whats the point of mentioning that he knows something when he cant even disclose it? Ano yun parang may secret ako na it will interest you but i cant tell? Of course this is a forum with people interested with the tbz. Its a tbz page nga eh. Its a forum for sharing info and helping others nga eh. Now if you cant share info whats the point of keeping people hanging edi sana wag nalang na disclose na may alam pala?

Anyway i dont have to argue with you its just a waste of time. Il just wait til the tbz is released. Its just a car, get a life.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Sabi ko nga sayo diba, pwedeng specific. Malay mo sa gag order niya bawal lang idisclose kung ano yung engine, so pwede parin niya sabihin yung transmission diba?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Sabi ko nga sayo diba, pwedeng specific. Malay mo sa gag order niya bawal lang idisclose kung ano yung engine, so pwede parin niya sabihin yung transmission diba?
    And still you have to have the last say. Bravo.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Sorry pre, di kita nirereplyan para bastusin ka or something. Gusto ko lang magclarify.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Sorry pre, di kita nirereplyan para bastusin ka or something. Gusto ko lang magclarify.
    The intention is different from whats being done. You are bastos. bastos ka kasi youre in cyberspace lets see how brave you are in person..In the first place my comments are for number5 to answer but you act like a spokesman who has all the details even NDAs are even mentioned parang ikaw ang kausap ng chevy phils.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer