New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 383 of 442 FirstFirst ... 283333373379380381382383384385386387393433 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by batang pasig View Post
    Thanks again for your concern for your your club members, no one is taking that away from you. But as for me, I'm just a simple car buyer and a tsikot forumer who just want to share and give back my first hand experiences on the new TB. Just don't want other people to jump the gun on this with incomplete and premature pronouncements. Our company and I can handle this well, the dealer is very accommodating and cooperative naman, I know they will do their job. Hopefully within a week, the Official report will come out so I can again update all forumers here. Cheers!
    Good luck sir!! That is why super highly recommended talaga ang Commonwealth. Alagang alaga lahat ng customer from sales up to aftersales. Kahit hindi sa kanila bumili alaga ka pa rin. The family that cares ika nga ng slogan nila

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Sir good day, ask ko lang po kung okay ba ung HU ng growl audio.. Bought TB po Auburn Brown from A
    Alabang... Madami na po bang nagpa install ng HU Growl? Thanks

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by darthsanzo View Post
    Sir good day, ask ko lang po kung okay ba ung HU ng growl audio.. Bought TB po Auburn Brown from A
    Ako pa lang meron. So far so good lalo na GPS at Digital TV tuner. Will be updating you guys sa pagdating ng new stocks.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    *darthsanzo, same "darthsanzo" at FCP?
    FCP member din and have LTZ TrailB Auburn Brown din.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Ako pa lang meron. So far so good lalo na GPS at Digital TV tuner. Will be updating you guys sa pagdating ng new stocks.
    hi sir, hw much ang growl audio? ahente po ba kayO?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    What happened to batang pasig for a new car would always be worrysome. This can be an isolated case for the TB. Stalling, MIL (Malfunction Indicator Light) would always refer to Intake and exhaust problems. The low oil pressure indicator would lit usually because engine has stalled. Once fuel is running or the engine gets going the low pressure light will be off. OBD can check for the faults. It was noted that there was a faulty fuel pressure sensor which was probably disconnected. This i guess would be poor connector or it wasn't connected properly during assembly. Lock failure or poor contact which caused the car to stall. Hopefully this is just the case. A thorough check of course by the casa has to be done. As long as no trouble codes arise then the car would be fine. It would be nice to have an OBD 2 scanner handy. You can once in a while check for codes especially if you had your engine detailed, minsan meron natanggal na connector even when you have your regular PMS they tend to forget to lock the sensor for the MAF and when travelling it gets loose and you will have a MIL on your dash.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rol_z9 View Post
    *darthsanzo, same "darthsanzo" at FCP?
    FCP member din and have LTZ TrailB Auburn Brown din.
    Yes Sir FCP Darthsanzo hehe.. Tagal ng kasi ng Everest na bago sir.. Haha di na nakahintay... =)

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Yes Sir FCP Darthsanzo hehe.. Tagal ng kasi ng Everest na bago sir.. Haha di na nakahintay... =)
    Same here bro, hehe...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Sir numbah I went to Growl yesterday afternoon po may mgq dumating na stocks though nakareserve lahat. May isang unit dun sir nakadiscount kaso Papago ung map. Sygis ata ung mga bago sir. Wait ko na lang siguro newer stocks.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk HD

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by batang pasig View Post
    Thanks for all your concern. Rest assured I will give full update and account on this matter. Of course we will only accept objective result and not accept any half truth or any band aid solution, we will only accept the ROOT cause and the appropriate solution. But at this point, I'm still waiting (and our Company) for our requested Official Report and expert opinion not only from the dealer and their technicians but even from the next higher Tier of Chevy experts. With that, I reserve the right to declare, as the OWNER (and the one directly involved in this case), to declare and ACCEPT what was the ROOT cause, not without the Official report that we require from the dealer to submit to us, after meeting with the GM and their Service Manager this morning as I inspected the unit. The one being mentioned on this thread as "loose connection" is probably only half of the fact that we all want to know. Actually, the one that they have detected to be "loosely connected" is the line from the Fuel Pump Relay towards the Fuel Pump. But I still have some very fundamental questions that they need to answer and satisfy like: (1) what caused the the loose connection? Was it the Cause or the End Effect? Is it a question of material defect or worksmanship or environmental like engine vibration or a combination of any?; (2) If the Fuel Pump made the car to stall (logically yes that's why there was only cranking and in fact that was my 3rd suspect on my initial assessment), but why did the panel showed "Low Oil Pressure" before the car stalled and not some equivalent message pertaining to lack of fuel supply from the pump?

To be fair to everyone involved and also not to create misinformation, again, I reserve the right at this point to categorically state the ROOT cause until they finally convince me beyond any doubt through an official written report, together with our requested print-outs of diagnostic results, actual photos and expert opinion from Chevrolet (they promised 1 week to release this). No 3rd party declaration please. The dealership clearly understands our request for Official Report because it is only through such report that they can redeem any negative impact or impression this incident has created for their business and the product they carry, if any. Just for understanding of everyone here (modesty aside just so you know my background) I'm a technical guy myself (and an enthusiast mechanic of my musclecars) and thus, won't just easily accept, any initial explanation like loose connection. At the end of the day, what we all want here is objectivity, resolution with FINALITY, and that such will NEVER happen again so that all of us (and even future TB ownwers) will have peace of mind as regards this matter and just simply enjoy the TB that we have or dream of having. God bless to all!
    Well said. Hope everything goes well po.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer