New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 382 of 442 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386392432 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Sir Numbah,

Will there be a 4x2 or 4x4 AT Gas variant of TB in the making for PH? As I was informed that these are now available here in the Middle East. I am planning to buy a new TB before this year ends. If none comes out, I will settle for the 4x4 LTZ diesel.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nakaka worried naman nangyari kay batang pasig. kaya nga papalitan ko na old car by a TB dahil baka itirik ako, e baka ganito rin pala pwede mangyari.
    ilan kaya ang may ganito dito?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by benny010 View Post
    nakaka worried naman nangyari kay batang pasig. kaya nga papalitan ko na old car by a TB dahil baka itirik ako, e baka ganito rin pala pwede mangyari.
    Siya pa lang. Hopefully hanggang sa kanya lang at hindi na mauulit.

By the way, wala pa plans to bring the gas engine here. Baka daw kasi hindi mabenta like the gas variant of the Montero.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by benny010 View Post
    I considered talaga ang TB for my next car, pero for this incident nagdalawang isip ako, sana huli na to.....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bro Batang Pasig,

Hope you can give me feedback re your stalling issue. And I hope casa doesnt give you the "dirty fuel" excuse. Some of my friends are also considering buying this truck as long waiting lines still plague the ford ranger. Upon hearing about this, they also put a hold on the option.

Thanks.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Guys, as president of the club, I'm constantly monitoring this. I personally went to Chevy Commonwealth and checked sir Batang Pasig's unit. I also called him up. The TB is already fixed. The problem was a loose connection on the wiring harness (I forgot which part). Commonwealth already tightened the loose clip. Looks like a factory defect. And the TB is already up and running. Pero di muna kinuha ni sir Batang Pasig because Commonwealth is doing the full report about it that includes the problem and its resolution.
    Last edited by numbah5; August 3rd, 2013 at 08:12 PM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Thanks *numbah5 for the update. I can imagine his frustration pero I think the relatively quick response of Chevy commonwealth should lessen the pain the a bit. I wonder which harness.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    Bro Batang Pasig,

Hope you can give me feedback re your stalling issue. And I hope casa doesnt give you the "dirty fuel" excuse. Some of my friends are also considering buying this truck as long waiting lines still plague the ford ranger. Upon hearing about this, they also put a hold on the option.

Thanks.
    Thanks for all your concern. Rest assured I will give full update and account on this matter. Of course we will only accept objective result and not accept any half truth or any band aid solution, we will only accept the ROOT cause and the appropriate solution. But at this point, I'm still waiting (and our Company) for our requested Official Report and expert opinion not only from the dealer and their technicians but even from the next higher Tier of Chevy experts. With that, I reserve the right to declare, as the OWNER (and the one directly involved in this case), to declare and ACCEPT what was the ROOT cause, not without the Official report that we require from the dealer to submit to us, after meeting with the GM and their Service Manager this morning as I inspected the unit. The one being mentioned on this thread as "loose connection" is probably only half of the fact that we all want to know. Actually, the one that they have detected to be "loosely connected" is the line from the Fuel Pump Relay towards the Fuel Pump. But I still have some very fundamental questions that they need to answer and satisfy like: (1) what caused the the loose connection? Was it the Cause or the End Effect? Is it a question of material defect or worksmanship or environmental like engine vibration or a combination of any?; (2) If the Fuel Pump made the car to stall (logically yes that's why there was only cranking and in fact that was my 3rd suspect on my initial assessment), but why did the panel showed "Low Oil Pressure" before the car stalled and not some equivalent message pertaining to lack of fuel supply from the pump?

To be fair to everyone involved and also not to create misinformation, again, I reserve the right at this point to categorically state the ROOT cause until they finally convince me beyond any doubt through an official written report, together with our requested print-outs of diagnostic results, actual photos and expert opinion from Chevrolet (they promised 1 week to release this). No 3rd party declaration please. The dealership clearly understands our request for Official Report because it is only through such report that they can redeem any negative impact or impression this incident has created for their business and the product they carry, if any. Just for understanding of everyone here (modesty aside just so you know my background) I'm a technical guy myself (and an enthusiast mechanic of my musclecars) and thus, won't just easily accept, any initial explanation like loose connection. At the end of the day, what we all want here is objectivity, resolution with FINALITY, and that such will NEVER happen again so that all of us (and even future TB ownwers) will have peace of mind as regards this matter and just simply enjoy the TB that we have or dream of having. God bless to all!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by batang pasig View Post
    Thanks for all your concern. Rest assured I will give full update and account on this matter. Of course we will only accept objective result and not accept any half truth or any band aid solution, we will only accept the ROOT cause and the appropriate solution. But at this point, I'm still waiting (and our Company) for our requested Official Report and expert opinion not only from the dealer and their technicians but even from the next higher Tier of Chevy experts. With that, I reserve the right to declare, as the OWNER (and the one directly involved in this case), to declare and ACCEPT what was the ROOT cause, not without the Official report that we require from the dealer to submit to us, after meeting with the GM and their Service Manager this morning as I inspected the unit. The one being mentioned on this thread as "loose connection" is probably only half of the fact that we all want to know. Actually, the one that they have detected to be "loosely connected" is the line from the Fuel Pump Relay towards the Fuel Pump. But I still have some very fundamental questions that they need to answer and satisfy like: (1) what caused the the loose connection? Was it the Cause or the End Effect? Is it a question of material defect or worksmanship or environmental like engine vibration or a combination of any?; (2) If the Fuel Pump made the car to stall (logically yes that's why there was only cranking and in fact that was my 3rd suspect on my initial assessment), but why did the panel showed "Low Oil Pressure" before the car stalled and not some equivalent message pertaining to lack of fuel supply from the pump?

To be fair to everyone involved and also not to create misinformation, again, I reserve the right at this point to categorically state the ROOT cause until they finally convince me beyond any doubt through an official written report, together with our requested print-outs of diagnostic results, actual photos and expert opinion from Chevrolet (they promised 1 week to release this). No 3rd party declaration please. The dealership clearly understands our request for Official Report because it is only through such report that they can redeem any negative impact or impression this incident has created for their business and the product they carry, if any. Just for understanding of everyone here (modesty aside just so you know my background) I'm a technical guy myself (and an enthusiast mechanic of my musclecars) and thus, won't just easily accept, any initial explanation like loose connection. At the end of the day, what we all want here is objectivity, resolution with FINALITY, and that such will NEVER happen again so that all of us (and even future TB ownwers) will have peace of mind as regards this matter and just simply enjoy the TB that we have or dream of having. God bless to all!
    I also had talked with the GM yesterday during our meeting. I personally asked him to update the 2 of us every now and then. For me, this is a big concern for all members of the club and I understand why it has to be with Commonwealth muna until they have found the root cause and they have to consult with Chevrolet Philippines about the problem. No one can take out my concern for you because, as I've told you, never ko kayong pababayaan. For now, let's keep our lines of communication open and constantly update each and one of us.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Thanks again for your concern for your your club members, no one is taking that away from you. But as for me, I'm just a simple car buyer and a tsikot forumer who just want to share and give back my first hand experiences on the new TB. Just don't want other people to jump the gun on this with incomplete and premature pronouncements. Our company and I can handle this well, the dealer is very accommodating and cooperative naman, I know they will do their job. Hopefully within a week, the Official report will come out so I can again update all forumers here. Cheers!

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer