New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 373 of 442 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383423 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Though the DIY baggage na ginawa ko is not refined as the plastic baggage box supplied by chevy but can carry the load kasing bigat ko
    he he he he

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kalirayacs View Post

bakit yun satin hindi ganito yun front and back?
    Recently some of the members are talking about that & what I read is that bibilhin mo sa 3rd party shop & price is not a joke plus you have to paint pa.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Recently some of the members are talking about that & what I read is that bibilhin mo sa 3rd party shop & price is not a joke plus you have to paint pa.
    Yun nga e sir. Kahit tail light lang pwede na sakin.

Nakakainis sa chevy pampanga. Tinataga ako sa entertainment system. 63k daw. Kailangan ko daw kunin pag kukuha ng unit. Hay.... kung nandyan nalang yun papers ng vat exempt namin e. Commonwealth nalang sana

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Yun nga e sir. Kahit tail light lang pwede na sakin.

Nakakainis sa chevy pampanga. Tinataga ako sa entertainment system. 63k daw. Kailangan ko daw kunin pag kukuha ng unit. Hay.... kung nandyan nalang yun papers ng vat exempt namin e. Commonwealth nalang sana
    It's never too late sir. Lipat ka na sa Commonwealth. I can assure you you'll get a better deal with them. Avoid dealers na humihingi ng condition sa transaction mo.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I'm still not sure if I want the Growl Audio or not particularly because I don't want to void the warranty. Any thoughts?
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    *safeorigin, warranty will not be voided daw since it is a plug and play installation. Don't listen to what the casa will say since most of the pioneer owners here already tinkered with their electrical systems, they have no problems whatsoever months after they did some electrical mods.

*kalirayacs, Commonwealth has an available Red Trailblazer LTZ right now according to its GM. Can you PM me your name and number para I can give it to him?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    It's never too late sir. Lipat ka na sa Commonwealth. I can assure you you'll get a better deal with them. Avoid dealers na humihingi ng condition sa transaction mo.
    Sir cant send you a pm
    Problem ko sir is the papers ng vat exempt namin kasi po nag expire na. In pampanga kasi lagi kami dun kumukuha kaya kahit hindi pa lumalabas yun papers nung vat exempt ulit pwede pa din. Tied na with them

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Sir nakausap ko na din po si ryan ba yun? They need the papers din talaga e.... kakainis... tagal kasi nung papers

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sir cant send you a pm
    Problem ko sir is the papers ng vat exempt namin kasi po nag expire na. In pampanga kasi lagi kami dun kumukuha kaya kahit hindi pa lumalabas yun papers nung vat exempt ulit pwede pa din. Tied na with them
    Like I said, it's never too late. Hahayaan mo ba sarili mong matali sa casa na may hinihinging condition para lang mabigyan ka ng unit? Don't subject yourself to a highway robbery.
    Last edited by numbah5; July 15th, 2013 at 09:56 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Like I said, it's never too late. Hah
    Sana nga lumabas na papers e

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer