New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 371 of 442 FirstFirst ... 271321361367368369370371372373374375381421 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kalirayacs View Post
    thanks sa tips sir numbah
    sir about the growl, ano pinagkaiba nila from the casa? will it void the warranty? and included na po ba sa growl yun rear view camera na nakalagay sa plate number light?

*satriasis
    actually im only there to take a peek on the unit hehehe expecting to see a red one

*numbah and satriasis,
    actually will be getting a unit in pampanga might go to commonwealth nalnag for service
    Here is Growl Audio:

While here is the HU offered by the casa:

Growl Audio already includes the rear view camera which is going to be installed at the plate number light. Warranty shouldn't be voided since it is a plug and play installation, no splicing of the wires involved.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Here is Growl Audio:

While here is the HU offered by the casa:

Growl Audio already includes the rear view camera which is going to be installed at the plate number light. Warranty shouldn't be voided since it is a plug and play installation, no splicing of the wires involved.
    Wow sir. Parang orig na yan pang TB system ng growl. Ganyan din yun sa states dba?
    What program are they using?

Baka meron ka din sir photo ng interface nya and yun camera na lumalabas sa lcd thanks

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Also sir numbah. Saw your profile that youre also on montero sport. Ano ang pro and cons ng monty and tb?
    Ride, engine, interior and performance

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Wow sir. Parang orig na yan pang TB system ng growl. Ganyan din yun sa states dba?
    What program are they using?

Baka meron ka din sir photo ng interface nya and yun camera na lumalabas sa lcd thanks
    The current generation TB isn't going to be launched in the states. This is the OEM headunit made by a local company, running on Windows CE 5 or 6 according to Growl Audio.

About the con of the TB, there's too many hard plastics in the interior compared to the Montero. Mas maraming pros like stronger engine power, better riding comfort and more fuel efficient engine.
    Last edited by numbah5; July 15th, 2013 at 11:00 AM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    The current generation TB isn't going to be launched in the states. This is the OEM headunit made by a local company, running on Windows CE 5 or 6 according to Growl Audio.

About the con of the TB, there's too many hard plastics in the interior compared to the Montero. Mas maraming pros like stronger engine power, better riding comfort and more fuel efficient engine.
    Nako sir hindi kaya tayo mahirapan magupdate nyan?
    Lalo the gps system. So china made pala yan. Naka inquire ka na sir sa avt about their system?

Thanks sa input. We have a monty gtv din kasi. And for me tb and monty nalang magkalaban. Parang naiwan na si fort

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Nako sir hindi kaya tayo mahirapan magupdate nyan?
    Lalo the gps system. So china made pala yan. Naka inquire ka na sir sa avt about their system?

Thanks sa input. We have a monty gtv din kasi. And for me tb and monty nalang magkalaban. Parang naiwan na si fort
    Actually, Growl Audio is manufactured in South Korea. They developed the software here, the GPS interface is license from Sygic and its map is licensed from Accumaps, and have it manufactured by their South Korean contractor in South Korea. You get the best of both worlds. Updating this is just as easy as updating the AVT GPS map. Worth mentioning that the maps has lane guidance and 3D Landmarks and POIs.

Comparing this with the AVT, this one has a better interface, better sound quality and better features than AVT. AVT did not make any OEM headunits for the Trailblazer and Colorado.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Just reserved an Olympic White LTZ at commonwealth last saturday. I wonder how long it'll take for it to be available.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    Just reserved an Olympic White LTZ at commonwealth last saturday. I wonder how long it'll take for it to be available.
    I'll tell the GM to put you on the VIP list in order to fast track your delivery. Please PM me your name and cellphone number so that I can forward it to the GM. He's a good friend of mine.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Actually, Growl Audio is manufactured in South Korea. They developed the software here, the GPS interface is license from Sygic and its map is licensed from Accumaps, and have it manufactured by their South Korean contractor in South Korea. You get the best of both worlds. Updating this is just as easy as updating the AVT GPS map. Worth mentioning that the maps has lane guidance and 3D Landmarks and POIs.

Comparing this with the AVT, this one has a better interface, better sound quality and better features than AVT. AVT did not make any OEM headunits for the Trailblazer and Colorado.
    Nice... sir pahingi nalang po ako ng picture ng backup camera na nakalabas sa lcd and interface. Pag na install nyo na po. Thank you sir

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Guys, if you want to get the Growl Audio headunit, go to their Makati office at 2255 Pasong Tamo Avenue, Makati City. Near Makati Cinema Square and beside Little Tokyo restaurant. If you're coming from Mantrade, it's on your right. Tell them I'm the one who referred them to you in order to avail the group buy price.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer