New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 370 of 442 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374380420 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    class suit???? no ground yet or in a technical sense justiciable issue hence no right of action (and some wrong lawyers refer to this as cause of action A PERSON NEVER HAS A CAUSE OF ACTION WHAT HE HAS IS A RIGHT OF ACTION ONCE THE CAUSE OF ACTION ARISES)

numbah 5 you are right to complain to dti - exhaustion of administrative remedies =)

i might help you stratigize numbah 5 since you were kind to me.

going to congress is a good move but those car company's have lobbying power

going to the media... let me give you a case example, a few years ago there were some body parts found in some sardine cans- who published it a tabloid, again in recent time a few priests(bishops) were having breakfast and when they opened a can of spam ham which they bought the day before... it was full of maggots who published only the tabloids

why cause this car company also has advertising power.

the d4d problem of toyota was quietly fixed not because it became big in the news which only showed a 7 second airing, it was solved due to the internet community thanks to the like of this forum.

same with the person who bought a second hand ford focus and found out there was a factory defect on it's tranny (at first ford refused to fixed it but thanks to the internet this site and fb ford was forced to fix it- even me was surprised big time )
    Then help me. 'Cause next week I'll be installing one for my TB and test it for 1-2 months to see if there would be some problems that I will encounter.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    It's so nice to be back to where we all started: tsikot.com.

*satriasis, *zephyro90, *ram_angle, *albert_b, *jonzjitsu, *RTS, *Steveyemd, *dr_mej, *delta00, *EQAddict, *jojo727
    Last edited by numbah5; July 14th, 2013 at 11:33 AM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    It's so nice to back to where we all started: tsikot.com.

*satriasis, *zephyro90, *ram_angle, *albert_b, *jonzjitsu, *RTS, *Steveyemd, *dr_mej, *delta00
    Nice to be back bro!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Our homecoming of sorts bros

5. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Welcome back!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mej View Post
    Welcome back!
    Welcome back to us pioneer owners pare! Akala ko tatawag ka sa akin?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    hello sirs
    just this lunch time i went to q ave chevy and asked about the TB, also asked about the lcd and backup cam. the SA told me its only 60k including the 2 headrest monitor.is this true?

also, do you have a photo of the red trailblazer in person a not the website photo po

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kalirayacs View Post
    hello sirs
    just this lunch time i went to q ave chevy and asked about the TB, also asked about the lcd and backup cam. the SA told me its only 60k including the 2 headrest monitor.is this true?

also, do you have a photo of the red trailblazer in person a not the website photo po
    Hi sir! Some dealers usually overpriced their entertainment package and will put you on their priority list if you avail them. If you want to get a TB with no conditions to your transaction, I will refer you to Chevrolet Commonwealth. They are straight to the point, no transaction conditions whatsoever. I will refer you to the owner/GM of Commonwealth, he's a good friend of mine. PM me your real name and number so I could give them to him.

Regarding the headunit, I'll be having my Growl Audio headunit this Wednesday. I'll be buying it for 29k which already includes the headunit itself, 2 USB port cables, 1 dedicated iPod/iPhone cable, GPS antenna and SD card, and Digital TV tuner.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kalirayacs View Post
    hello sirs

Sir huwag sa q ave. Walang kwenta diyan puro manloloko. Unit ko galing q ave. Sa freebies palang talo kana. 1st pms ko fully sythetic inoffer sa akin shell helix ultra hindi naman pwede sa unit natin. Lipat nalang sa commonwealth dun ka nalang kumuha ng unit.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    thanks sa tips sir numbah
    sir about the growl, ano pinagkaiba nila from the casa? will it void the warranty? and included na po ba sa growl yun rear view camera na nakalagay sa plate number light?

*satriasis
    actually im only there to take a peek on the unit hehehe expecting to see a red one

*numbah and satriasis,
    actually will be getting a unit in pampanga might go to commonwealth nalnag for service

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer