New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 368 of 442 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by akoni View Post
    How much is the HU from Growl Sir? How much is the the monitors for 2nd and 3rd row?
    28k for the HU which includes the rear camera and digital tv tuner. Growl Audio doesn't sell headrest monitors, you can buy them in any Banawe shops for 5-8.5k. And there is no headrest monitors for the 3rd row seats.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    28k for the HU which includes the rear camera and digital tv tuner. Growl Audio doesn't sell headrest monitors, you can buy them in any Banawe shops for 5-8.5k. And there is no headrest monitors for the 3rd row seats.

Thank you Sir Numbah5!

My husband and I are planning to buy an SUV. We applied a bank P.O. for a Montero Sports, but, I had it ammended for a Trailblazer and paid my reservation for a white LT without his knowledge. hehe. I have been reading this thread for more than a week now and each day I love the trailblazer more. It was only last night that I had a good chance to tell him about it and to my surprise he was so happy and got so excited that he wants me to settle my bank downpayment tomorrow, but the agent told me that they already released the unit to the client who agreed for additional package accesories and in-house financing. Toingk! He told me that he will inform me tomorrow the color of their upcoming units as I prefer white only.

I really want to have our unit this week sana coz my husband might change his mind and opt for a Montero for faster transaction. Got so stressed! Haaayyy.

I will wait for the agent's update tomorrow. If ever walang maibigay na unit sa akin, puede po ba akong humingi ng tulong sa inyo Sir kung saan merong available na white? As I can see it kasi parang you are our Superman sa Chevy world.

By the way, I chose an LT because it is cheaper than the LTZ variant at ok na sa amin ang Manual transmission.. but with the accesories worth 100K tagging along which will be bought in cash, parang napaisip ako na LTZ na lang ang kunin. Waaaaaahh! The accesories package includes leather seats, DVD monitor with built in GPS, 2 headrest monitor and back-up camera. What do you think Sir? Worth it na rin ba?

Ayaw ko pong magkamali sa pagpili kasi baka ito na ang first and last SUV na mabibili namin.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Thank you Sir Numbah5!

My husband and I are planning to buy an SUV. We applied a bank P.O. for a Montero Sports, but, I had it ammended for a Trailblazer and paid my reservation for a white LT without his knowledge. hehe. I have been reading this thread for more than a week now and each day I love the trailblazer more. It was only last night that I had a good chance to tell him about it and to my surprise he was so happy and got so excited that he wants me to settle my bank downpayment tomorrow, but the agent told me that they already released the unit to the client who agreed for additional package accesories and in-house financing. Toingk! He told me that he will inform me tomorrow the color of their upcoming units as I prefer white only.

I really want to have our unit this week sana coz my husband might change his mind and opt for a Montero for faster transaction. Got so stressed! Haaayyy.

I will wait for the agent's update tomorrow. If ever walang maibigay na unit sa akin, puede po ba akong humingi ng tulong sa inyo Sir kung saan merong available na white? As I can see it kasi parang you are our Superman sa Chevy world.

By the way, I chose an LT because it is cheaper than the LTZ variant at ok na sa amin ang Manual transmission.. but with the accesories worth 100K tagging along which will be bought in cash, parang napaisip ako na LTZ na lang ang kunin. Waaaaaahh! The accesories package includes leather seats, DVD monitor with built in GPS, 2 headrest monitor and back-up camera. What do you think Sir? Worth it na rin ba?

Ayaw ko pong magkamali sa pagpili kasi baka ito na ang first and last SUV na mabibili namin.
    Our club personally know the owner, CEO and GM of Chevrolet Commonwealth, Mr. Ryan Jarina. He is one of our members. He can help you get a unit with no conditions whatsoever. Very fast transaction, no BS statement from enterprising SAs and dealers. Please join us in the club by joining our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/groups/Chevy...group_activity. Then tagged Ryan Jarina on your post and ask for his help. Thank you!

P.S.
    Don't get the Entertainment package from any dealerships. Entertainment package is the DVD/GPS/TV headunit with headrest monitors. Not only is it expensive, the HUs also suck. Sa Growl Audio mo na lang kunin headunit. Since the LT variant does not have reverse sensors, yun na lang kunin mo from the dealer and also the rear storage box para pantay na ang cargo area, aside from storing the battery series cable and early warning device.
    Last edited by numbah5; June 23rd, 2013 at 04:57 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Our club personally know the owner, CEO and GM of Chevrolet Commonwealth, Mr. Ryan Jarina. He is one of our members. He can help you get a unit with no conditions whatsoever. Very fast transaction, no BS statement from enterprising SAs and dealers. Please join us in the club by joining our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/groups/Chevy...group_activity. Then tagged Ryan Jarina on your post and ask for his help. Thank you!

P.S.
    Don't get the Entertainment package from any dealerships. Entertainment package is the DVD/GPS/TV headunit with headrest monitors. Not only is it expensive, the HUs also suck. Sa Growl Audio mo na lang kunin headunit. Since the LT variant does not have reverse sensors, yun na lang kunin mo from the dealer and also the rear storage box para pantay na ang cargo area, aside from storing the battery series cable and early warning device.
    Thank you so much po Sir Numbah5!! I hope I can have my unit soon. God bless us all...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Goodluck boss!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    pumunta ba kayo kahapon sa chevroletclub?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    pumunta ba kayo kahapon sa chevroletclub?
    Paano mo nalaman yung tungkol sa EB namin kahapon? Were you in the vicinity also?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Goodluck boss!
    Yes. Thank you sir albert_b!

We already have our unit with the help of Sir Numbah5. Lahat po ng makukulit kong tanong sinagot nya kahit busy sya. He was the one who helped me to Sir Ryan Jarina. Sir Numbah5 was also the one who convinced me to buy an LTZ instead of an LT. Sabi ko sa kanya tanungin nya muna si Sir Ryan kung may available ba na white LTZ para kung sakaling pumayag ang husband ko na LTZ ang kunin namin siguradong may unit na, kasi bka pumayag sya tapos wala palang unit, patay ako! hahaha!

Grabeee super bilis ng transaction. Wala pang isang minuto napapayag na ni Sir Numbah5 si Sir Ryan na bigyan ako ng unit. Parang dumaan lang po sa skyway sa bilis.
    Dumaan po muna ako sa simbahan para magsindi ng mga kandila, AS IN mga kandila ha! bago ako pumunta sa husband ko at pumayag naman sya agad na mag LTZ na kami. Yeheyyy!!!!

God really answers prayers! Heaven sent po si Sir Numbah5 sa amin.

This week na po ang shipment ng unit namin papunta dito sa South Cotabato thru Gensan port.

Thank you so much to all who posted in this forum. I learned a lot from you guys! Kahit mahilo-hilo na po ako ng kababasa from page 1 till the last page, pinagtyagaan ko po talaga. hahaha!

A million thanks to Sir Numbah5 and Sir Ryan Jarina for helping me and my family make our dream of having an SUV come true!

Now I can say, we are a happy member of Chevy family (Trailblazer group)

Hope to see you guys one of these days....

God bless us all.

Akoni

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Yes. Thank you sir albert_b!

We already have our unit with the help of Sir Numbah5. Lahat po ng makukulit kong tanong sinagot nya kahit busy sya. He was the one who helped me to Sir Ryan Jarina. Sir Numbah5 was also the one who convinced me to buy an LTZ instead of an LT. Sabi ko sa kanya tanungin nya muna si Sir Ryan kung may available ba na white LTZ para kung sakaling pumayag ang husband ko na LTZ ang kunin namin siguradong may unit na, kasi bka pumayag sya tapos wala palang unit, patay ako! hahaha!

Grabeee super bilis ng transaction. Wala pang isang minuto napapayag na ni Sir Numbah5 si Sir Ryan na bigyan ako ng unit. Parang dumaan lang po sa skyway sa bilis.
    Dumaan po muna ako sa simbahan para magsindi ng mga kandila, AS IN mga kandila ha! bago ako pumunta sa husband ko at pumayag naman sya agad na mag LTZ na kami. Yeheyyy!!!!

God really answers prayers! Heaven sent po si Sir Numbah5 sa amin.

This week na po ang shipment ng unit namin papunta dito sa South Cotabato thru Gensan port.

Thank you so much to all who posted in this forum. I learned a lot from you guys! Kahit mahilo-hilo na po ako ng kababasa from page 1 till the last page, pinagtyagaan ko po talaga. hahaha!

A million thanks to Sir Numbah5 and Sir Ryan Jarina for helping me and my family make our dream of having an SUV come true!

Now I can say, we are a happy member of Chevy family (Trailblazer group)

Hope to see you guys one of these days....

God bless us all.

Akoni
    Malapit na ilang tulog na lang

10. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Malapit na ilang tulog na lang
    Oo nga eh! Parang hindi na nga lang ako matutulog. hahaha!

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer