New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 365 of 442 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365366367368369375415 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    At first I was disapointed also about the undersize & material of the spare tire, but I found out later na it is clearly stated sa owner's manual about what to expect sa spare tire

2. Join Date
    May 2013
    Just reserve the TrailB, available by the 3rd week of 4th week of June..

3. Join Date
    May 2013
    Hello mga sirs.. Ive finally finished backreading from page 1... Yesss natapos din...hehehe thanks to all your inputs... Can't wait to get mine from chevy commonwealth matagal lang talaga wait pad white. By the way saw a white trailb sa trinoma mall yesterday... Ganda talaga.

4. Join Date
    May 2013
    Has anyone bought this rear container para sa cargo area? If yes how much? And the rear spoiler is it available locally?
    Last edited by Kobelco; June 5th, 2013 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Addition

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobelco View Post
    Has anyone bought this rear container para sa cargo area? If yes how much? And the rear spoiler is it available locally?
    I doubt kung meron ng nakabili ng aft bay na platform dahil kung meroon na you will not miss the noise he he he he, sa spoler I think meroon na, how much no idea.

6. Join Date
    May 2013
    * sir RTS, haha yes i suppose the noise will be great if mayroon nang nakabili ng aft bay platform (so yun pala ang tawag) thanks for replying.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobelco View Post
    * sir RTS, haha yes i suppose the noise will be great if mayroon nang nakabili ng aft bay platform (so yun pala ang tawag) thanks for replying.
    Actually i coined up lang ang name "Aft Bay Platform", it is not the officially accepted term for that area, sorry about that anyway basta yung malapit na description pwede na.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Chevrolet calls it Rear Storage Box. I think it's available in some Chevy dealers. Ask the owner of Chevy Commonwealth if they have, if you know him

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    One of my negative feedback about TrailB is the Air Filter, mahirap linisin dahil yung housing casing is not clip type but screw plus you have to remove the air vent so you can pull it out.
    Tried to canvas Hurricane model air filter but wala pa akong response kung available or I have to bring the air filter for precise spec.
    Have read in a new car review somewhere, not sure if in top gear or ************ that the engine noise is highly audible inside the TB. Maybe some people have lower tolerance for noise but I personally think if it's a diesel, it should have some engine sound or vibration inside the cabin. Tama ba mga bossing?

10. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Chevrolet calls it Rear Storage Box. I think it's available in some Chevy dealers. Ask the owner of Chevy Commonwealth if they have, if you know him
    Hi sir numbah5. No i don't personally know the owner. Am just talking to one of their sales guys. But i have already reserved for a white ltz sa commonwealth.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer