New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 362 of 442 FirstFirst ... 262312352358359360361362363364365366372412 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by phey0410 View Post
    Mga sirs, usually gaano ba katagal ang labas ng CSR when you acquire a unit? Kasi yung SA na humahawak sa amin wala pa rin CSR ang laging reply kapag fu kmi, though may naka reserve na daw kaming unit, since march pa... Kailangan kasi ng company namin csr para mka apply ng insurance...
    2 months max. Bought ours in January, Chevy Phils and the dealer got the CSR in March

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Thanks for this info.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Thanks sir.

4. Join Date
    May 2013
    hi TB owners.

Im new here..
    Planning to buy a TB LT. try to re read the forum d pa po ako natapos.
    read a lot of good comments.
    To those who have the TB LT. have you met problems?
    and how about the FC?

please convince me to buy the TB.hehe..

thank you.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydevony View Post
    hi TB owners.

Im new here..
    Planning to buy a TB LT. try to re read the forum d pa po ako natapos.
    read a lot of good comments.
    To those who have the TB LT. have you met problems?
    and how about the FC?

please convince me to buy the TB.hehe..

thank you.
    If you have a little more budget sir, get the LTZ variant.

I'm an LT owner myself and I like it very much! Rear wheel drive, nimble and easy to drive. She doesn't really feel like a big SUV when I drive her.
    At first glance, the first thing anyone notices is the size. She's a very big SUV for her segment and obviously it extends to the interior as well. The power of the LT variant is sufficient, I don't think we would be left in the dust that much by the LTZ owners. I got to see a little bit of that when I was tailing numbah5 in QC one fine weekend. Interior, well ... you get the basic refinements, power doors and windows, fabric seats, manual a/c, same head unit as the LTZ owners sans the steering wheel audio controls. A little too much of hard plastics on the dash I think. You have a/c vents all the way to the third row with controls on the ceiling atop the second row. The driver can also turn it on and off from the console.
    If you're looking for a big suv with ample amount of power for a growing family, high driving view and best-in-class wading depth (over 2.6 ft!) I would recommend the Trailblazer LT. Like any other manual transmission, you'll hate the traffic. However, I'm used to driving manuals so being a daily driver is ok for me.
    Some things that you might want to also allocate some budget for are: new rims and/or rubber (16" is just too small for this brute), leather seat covers (you can haggle for this from your SA, but hey quality seats will not be free. If you got kids, this is a must), paint protection (yeah, the bigger the panels the easier target they are for dings and scratches), and P800 (because you will join the Chevy-Trail club!)
    Good luck sir!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    One of my negative feedback about TrailB is the Air Filter, mahirap linisin dahil yung housing casing is not clip type but screw plus you have to remove the air vent so you can pull it out.
    Tried to canvas Hurricane model air filter but wala pa akong response kung available or I have to bring the air filter for precise spec.

7. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    If you have a little more budget sir, get the LTZ variant.

I'm an LT owner myself and I like it very much! Rear wheel drive, nimble and easy to drive. She doesn't really feel like a big SUV when I drive her.
    At first glance, the first thing anyone notices is the size. She's a very big SUV for her segment and obviously it extends to the interior as well. The power of the LT variant is sufficient, I don't think we would be left in the dust that much by the LTZ owners. I got to see a little bit of that when I was tailing numbah5 in QC one fine weekend. Interior, well ... you get the basic refinements, power doors and windows, fabric seats, manual a/c, same head unit as the LTZ owners sans the steering wheel audio controls. A little too much of hard plastics on the dash I think. You have a/c vents all the way to the third row with controls on the ceiling atop the second row. The driver can also turn it on and off from the console.
    If you're looking for a big suv with ample amount of power for a growing family, high driving view and best-in-class wading depth (over 2.6 ft!) I would recommend the Trailblazer LT. Like any other manual transmission, you'll hate the traffic. However, I'm used to driving manuals so being a daily driver is ok for me.
    Some things that you might want to also allocate some budget for are: new rims and/or rubber (16" is just too small for this brute), leather seat covers (you can haggle for this from your SA, but hey quality seats will not be free. If you got kids, this is a must), paint protection (yeah, the bigger the panels the easier target they are for dings and scratches), and P800 (because you will join the Chevy-Trail club!)
    Good luck sir!

as soon as i can get the TB LT..i will be joining the club..hehe

Sir, I've read some of the comments regarding on the problem of the alternator, stabilizer links, knocking sound sa transmission when idle, the stiff steering in turning left. how true is this?
    What actions have been done by Chevrolet on these problems?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009

Sir, I've read some of the comments regarding on the problem of the alternator, stabilizer links, knocking sound sa transmission when idle, the stiff steering in turning left. how true is this?
    Then, I will consider myself lucky sa unit (lang ha) dahil what you mentioned is unknown to me, come to think na almost 7 months na sa akin ang TrailB

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006

With regards to the alternator, 2 pa lang nagkaroon ng ganyang problem and was immediately fixed. albert_b and ram_angle are the 2 owners. Stab links naman, nagiging loose pero nadadaan sa retightening at hindi na bumabalik. Knocking sound when idle, it's not true, same thing with stiff steering.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Hi mga bossing, ask ku lang sana who among you purchased the AVT HEAD UNIT along with headrest, backup sensor and camera for your new Trailblazer? Ok ba yung GPS and does it come with TV tuner?

Salamat!!!!

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer