New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 356 of 442 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366406 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveyemd View Post
    Yung 1st PMS Ko pwede ko ba pa Gawa sa chevy commonwealth or kung Saan ko kinuha dapat yung first?
    Pwede kahit saang Chevy dealer. I had mine done at Chevy North EDSA, even though I got it at Chevy Otis-Manila. Highly recommended ang Chevy Commonwealth.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    No need to set an appointment?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveyemd View Post
    No need to set an appointment?
    Siyempre it's still better to set an appointment. Pero konti pa lang nagpapaservice doon and only 1 service advisor as of the moment. Jem's PMS there only took less than an hour.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Sir rupert and ms grethy of chevy commonwealth had already explained to me the cause of the kalampag at the suspension. Loose Stabilizer link.
    doesn't sound like a kalampag bro... tunog may makakalas yung sya hindi pa ako makapagupload ng video nasira net ko when i upgraded my net... effing PLDT! but yes stabs nga hihigpitan "nanaman" nila ito... my question is how many times do they have to do this I remember the first time they tightened the stabs was just over 500kms tapos ngayon nanaman tsk tsk tsk...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    doesn't sound like a kalampag bro... tunog may makakalas yung sya hindi pa ako makapagupload ng video nasira net ko when i upgraded my net... effing PLDT! but yes stabs nga hihigpitan "nanaman" nila ito... my question is how many times do they have to do this I remember the first time they tightened the stabs was just over 500kms tapos ngayon nanaman tsk tsk tsk...
    Tell Alabang to retighten all the stab links to their tightest position. If it goes back, change casa na kahit malayo.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    sir baka naman po super hataw kayo when cornering...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    sir baka naman po super hataw kayo when cornering...
    Hi sir, I don't do that with tall cars because it's very dangerous... but then again I've owned other tall cars and sedans yet I've never experienced this.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Tell Alabang to retighten all the stab links to their tightest position. If it goes back, change casa na kahit malayo.
    I got it back na... everything is so quiet... unfortunately the wheel alignment was not done because they were waiting for their P.O.... mga next week na siguro.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Wala pa bang AT ang 4x2?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Wala pa bang AT ang 4x2?
    This is something that I really want to know as well while there's still a chance to change my car choice. Otherwise, I'll be going for a Fortuner.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer